WHY CAN'T I SLEEP

I wake up at 7:00 AM every day
I don't eat after 8 PM every night
I lay in bed for hours in the pitch black with no noise at all just trying to sleep.
Sometimes I just almost fall asleep and right as I do I pop back awake and get FUCKING FURIOUS AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I want to fucking die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lutmDJtGKPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it dark enough in your room, any noise, the right temperature? If you lie there worrying you won't fall asleep

Maybe I am too stressed about falling asleep to actually sleep. These days I just expect to not get much sleep or not be able to and be tired for work the next day.
I dread trying to sleep.

ยจ
Learn this exercise and do it before bed. youtube.com/watch?v=lutmDJtGKPw

How much caffeine do you drink?
Try cutting all off before noon.

Could you have a sensitivity to MSG?
Certain foods contaion a ingredient called MSG. It's a chemical that creates the sensation of happiness when you eat.
I'm sensitive to it so I jerk awake and can't sleep if it eat it.

How often do you eat chicken from fast food places or processed chicken? Example: canned chicken soup, frozen chicken breasts, fried chicken.

What about cheez its?

Try cutting out those foods and anything with MSG to see if there is a difference.

If that does work, good news! You have the super power of being able to perk up instantly in the morning by eating a handful of cheez its. I did that when I had go wake up at 4am for my factory job.

Tips:
>No TV/PC 30 minutes before bed.
>Fresh bed covers
>Cool and Dark room
>Hot shower

Low test, sorry dude

also:
>jerk yer meat

I have Celiac Disease so I can't eat hardly any fast food or cheez its,
I do eat chicken some times it's usually just raw chicken breasts that I bake.
I do not drink any sodas I've been clean of them for about 1 year now.
I might have a cup of coffee at most twice a week.
as for the MSG I honestly don't know, I suppose it's worth looking into.

Sleep is one of those things that if you try to do it you'll fail. Only thing I can sugest is to burn more energy during the day and do something relaxing during the night.

a bottle of this before bed should do the trick

Meditate for 15 minutes, two hours before sleeping

What are you doing during your waking hours? When I'm an utter defecate and spend the whole day browsing Veeky Forums, spend the day in bed or otherwise just waste my day then I find I have trouble sleeping. If am productive during the day it's hardly an issue. Not really sure why.

This. Instead of trying to sleep, when youre laying in bed try as hard as you can to stay awake. Paradoxical intention or something like that. Youre stressing over it, which is firing up your system. Its like stressing out over keeping a boner with a chick. Once you stress out about it, it just makes it worse.

Last couple days I have been very active for most of the day, lifting boxes moving furniture etc. I take a hot shower a couple hours before bed.

I hope it works for you man.
Because if its stress that makes it so much fucking harder to get rid of.

unironically some dude weed and a stretching routine before bed cured my insomnia. The negative side effects don't even apply because it's long past time for me to have work to do and I fall asleep before the munchies hit

didn't see this post first might make a difference not sure what Celiac is

C.E.L.I.A.C.

Craving Enormous Loving Italian Anonymous Cock

I used to relax by imagining my limbs becoming heavier and heavier and sinking into the bed

Dude vape weed

i was just about to post a pic of a leaf
OP, don't worry too much, if you are laying in bed in that state of mind where your just waiting to fall asleep, just get up and do something until you are tired. Unless you're hopped up on stimultants including caffine, your body will feel tired when it is really tired. There are weeks where I only get 6 hours/night and the next I will get 9+. It's good to avoid full meals 2 hrs before bed, but have an egg and a banana right beforehand.