Do you think you could beat up a jaguar if you lifted hard enough?

Do you think you could beat up a jaguar if you lifted hard enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ROPTP0yyroA
t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/built-like-a-neanderthal-1
terradaily.com/reports/Ageing_Farmer_Kills_Leopard_With_Bare_Hands_In_Kenya.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you think you could beat up an elephant if you lifted hard enough?

Let's not get ahead of ourselfs

Is this achievable natty?

How many kg is a jaguar? I'm pretty sure they're higher tier than tigers
Vid related
youtu.be/ROPTP0yyroA

Jaguars have by far the strongest pound for pound bite out of any of the big cats. It can kill a caiman which is a relative of the crocodile. Not only that jaguars are great climbers can swim really well and are still great fighters on land. You would have a better chance of killing a lion one on one than a jaguar

Do you think I should beat off

This is inaccurate a jaguar is stronger pound for pound than a tiger however a tiger has much more muscle so it beats out a jaguar in terms of physical strength

>this
Anything it bites will be pulverized. Not to mention those natty cat 9 lives.

I don't know user but I'm calling all the major zoos to make sure they know you're coming.

dunno, why would I want to though?
jaguars are pretty cute

>implying tigers couldn't do the exact same thing if crocodiles lived near them
>implying that tigers didn't hunt the cuckodiles to extinction

i could already mangle a jaguar with my bare hands in under 30 seconds.
>pic related is me

I have read that, if you encounter a big cat in the wild, the best thing to do is expose yourself. Supposedly they are intimidated by the size of the flaccid human penis.
Any biologists know if there is truth to this?

First lion dicksuck threads, then tiger dicksuck threads, now jaguars too?

Get the fuck off my board you dumb toxoplasmosis pussies

Naked? No. Jaguars have sharp and strong claws and they know how to use them. Get it's head on lock it will still literally shred you.

Any possibilities here if I lift enough???

Just stick your hand down it's throat and choke it bro,
easy

Jaguars are so strong that they can snap a horses neck with their arms. They can climb trees dragging hundreds of pounds as of it was a marshmallow.

Neither were even close to being implied.

Any possibilities here if I lift enough?

Implying lifting will make you better at combat

What about this? Any chance here if I lift enough?

Yep. Currently working for tigermode

yesterday it was a tiger, now this
I think tomorrow will have something like an ocelot, which you could actually beat.
Lifting won't help you much though, as even an untrained man could crack the cats ribs. The hard part is going to be moving fast enough to not get seriously hurt.

Now you're juste being silly user, come on be serious for a second

Gud

Who would win, neanderthal vs Human? 1v1 unarmed to the death

remember, neanderthals had slightly larger skull capacities than humans, they weren't brainlets

Tigers DO eat crocs you nigger.

I did that to a (dead) deer. It was the coolest sound in the world

t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/built-like-a-neanderthal-1
Their muscular-skeletal anatomy was a lot better than ours. Wider shoulders. Bigger pecs, shorter and wider humeri, bigger quads.

neanderthal has more fight exp.
I don't think height bonus is enough for human to win.

Damn these niggas built like tanks

>not being able to curl elephants
light weight baby

Just do SS

there was an old man who killed a leopard with his bare hands
terradaily.com/reports/Ageing_Farmer_Kills_Leopard_With_Bare_Hands_In_Kenya.html

a jaguar wouldn't be too much of a stretch

Seek help sir

neanderthal woman would probably fucking rip most males even many powerlifters and boxers too shreds.

there skeleton is just absolutelt superior for fighting, much, much stronger bones, better bodymechanics for the muscles to work (distal vs proximal elements), wider hips, fucking hard skulls with fucking huge brows to protect the eyes, flatter skull to glance of blows.
No amount of lifting can change your skeleton like that.

fighting one would be scary as fuck.

they are basically like fucking fantasy draws but only a bit shorter than us instead of much shorter.

Many neanderthal bones we found showed evidence of terrible fucking injuries all over the body, but injuries that healed and from different times. They fought megafauna all the time and would shrug off most injuries like nothing.

btw more nightmare fuel: At least some were cannibals and they seemed to have had extremely loud but high and shrill voices.

his dick is small

Yeah I heard the injuries they received are similar to the ones received by bull riders. Pretty crazy man.
What's the consensus for why they died out? I've heard everything from starvation to genocide

holy kek, what was its mouth like after you did it? was it open unnaturally wide?

they didnt die out

they mixed with homo sapiens

the superior homo sapiens wiped them out

there was a little mixing but very little. neanderthals didn't exist outside of the european/asian continent

pls stop being retarded, retard.

Some of them mixed with us.

The most rational explanation of why still in general they got outcompeted is that they needed more food, were less able to tolerate warm weather and were slightly worse than us at long distance movement.

In evolution small differences over time make a huge difference. In the world of the pleistocene, were it was much colder and megafauna was abundant, they could thrive. But as the large animals became scarcer and the weather turned warmer, we were more efficient and started to replace them.

This hypothesis is supported by the fact that there was a line north of which you you find mostly neanderthals, south of which mostly us. This line switched around, moving north in warmer times of the pleistocene and south in colder ones. It fluctuated kinda around modern Israel, Libanon.

Its difficult to say more than that. Intellectual differences might have played a role but its hard to tell. Their brains were bigger, but there is some evidence that the prefrontal cortex was smaller, which is linked among other things to impulse control.

lmao no, the neanderthals existed for 10's of thousands of years before modern humans came around. we know this through carbon dating artifacts and bones and shit.

neanderthals never progressed past stone tools. they were a literal race of retarded downies. the guy from the primitive technology videos progresses further in 30 seconds of his video than the entire species of people did in nearly 100,000 years

It's weird how the depictions of Neanderthals all look like Abboriginals in white face.

that's true, how did all the artists know what your mom looks like?

Look at its dyel arms, of course you can beat it.

You're forgetting one thing

>turbo manlet

They got out-competed man, they couldn't cover distances as well as homo sapiens, and required more energy to do so.

The better human won.

Them existing before modern humans came around does not contradict anything that I said
learn2logic

Humans also didnt progress past stone tools for thousands of years. Technology starts a chain reaction but progresses immensely slow in the beginning.

The neanderthal died out 40,000 years ago, any real innovations of modern humans only started 8- 10,000 years ago.

>the guy from the primitive technology videos progresses further in 30 seconds of his video than the entire species of people did in nearly 100,000 years

are you fucking shitting me? A 21st century guy with access to the internet and australian education progresses quickly in technology?
No mystery there./

humans appeared 200,000 years ago and started inventing shit 10,000 years ago. Long time sitting on their arses smashing stones

lmao the humans with only rocks managed to win over neanderthals with primitive tools and weapons.

It is like david and goliath where david is retarded

David was a faggot who just used a stone to kill an already beaten and downed "giant" who had given up.

T-rex tiny arms were super strong. No one knows why. Had a huge coracoid bone.

The most atrophied arms you see in non avian Dinosaurs (the seallike bird Hesperornis had only tiny upper arm bones) is actually in Abelisaurids like Carnotaurus.

they outcompeted them due to being more energy efficient, better at travelling and more generalised thus better at coping at a changing environment.

The same way how leopards, or rats, or cockroaches "won" over sabre toothed cats.

Leopard is a far stretch, leopards have a scale of 75 pounds to 175 in very rare occasions. They are way lighter built than jaguars. Jaguars can grow to be 320 pounds and have a bite strong enough to turn a pierce a crocodile or tapir skull straight to the brain. A swipe from this thing to the head would render you unconscious and one bite to any of your limbs would crush the bone. They are apex predators and nothing on their continent can even come close to compare

>That source, those references
>Old nog making a colorful story after he illegally poisoned a predator.
Yeah, I got that down. Let's keep going with "things that never happened" for 200.

This. Fighting against a leopard and winning is luck. Jaguars are way more robust and though though.

Of course freak accidents happen, like that badass who killed a grizzly by pushing down its tongue into its throat or some shit.

Human intervention was also likely responsible for the smilodon's demise.

Outta my way, mammal fucking shits

>like that badass who killed a grizzly by pushing down its tongue into its throat or some shit.
I don't even think the weight or age of this thing was cited in that story. Could have just been a juvenile who was fed by humans or something. People don't realize when they say "I'll poke the eyes out or I'll suffocate it by shoving my hand in the throat" that the tiger/bear you are attack has hands the size of your ass smacking you in the head. Cracking your skull, disfiguring your face, removing your nose/eyes.

ThatHappened

>trying to fight the only feline predator that specifically kills via biting into the skull of its victims
>said predator tends to reach 200 pounds

OP did a big cat kill your parents or something? Why do you keep posting these threads? The time you spend shitposting could be spent lifting, brah.

Those arms can curl 400 lbs

I know its extremely unlikely and I wouldn't advise anyone to try to poke a bears eyes or whatever.

just thing it is possible. again, freak accidents happen, like people getting killed by chihuahuas or beavers due to femoral artery injuries or dying because a toothpick enters your eye.

>refuses to believe primitive humans didn't hate neanderthals for being different and didn't want them all dead.

homosapiens either murdered or fucked to death every neanderthal they ever encountered. get the fuck out of here with your nonsense acting like neanderthals were to humans what skynet is to all humans before john connor

Humans cucked Neanderthalls. They fucked their women A LOT

No. Within their weight class, cats always win.

Jaguars exceed 250 easily, their maximum is actually around 300. Which are the man and bear eaters.

we dont know that and in any case a neanderthal would still fuck up 99% of the human population in unarmed single combat

wrong

dunno, cheetahs are flimsy fuckers.

badgers, otters and bears can fuck shit up in their weight compartment. I also think a 6 kg patterdale terrier would fuck a 6 kg cat up. 18 kg working pitbull should also take a 18 kg serval, the serval being a bit cheetah like in its cursorial adaptions.

Cheetahs are strong as hell for how lightly built they are. They can take down ostriches easily.

see
skeletons leaving humanity behind

Depends on locality. Mexican jags are smaller than Amazonians

mexican "jags" are usually just cougars.

Ironically its easier for them to take down prey while its running away, because this allows them to topple it.

Obviously taking down an ostrich is impressive. still they get dominated by single brown hyenas fighting over carcasses.

And precisely the things which make cat good fighters, grappling strength, mobility of arms and retractable claws are not there or not there to the same degree in the cheetah.

There's are still jaguars in Mexico that are on average smaller than their Amazonian brethren.

>still they get dominated by single brown hyenas fighting over carcasses.
Of course they do. Cheetahs max out at like 90 pounds and are built for completely different means of killing. Hyenas can exceed 180 pounds and are built to chew down bone to get to the marrow. A fairer comparison would be a Leopard vs a Hyena which have more similar builds and are in the same weight range.

brown hyenas are 80-90 max, im not talking spotted, which would be obvious, yes.

but yeah the built thing is exactly what I am talking about, the cheetah is a rather flimsy fighter due to being such a good runner. Min maxed powergaming character for sprinting.

Yeah I get your point. But I hate these comparisons so much. You'll never see a Hyena killing a Gazella or a Ostrich. They would not be able to keep up at all and would lose sight of it quickly. Meanwhile Cheetahs dominate these animals like it's nothing. The problem with cheetahs is that they exert themselves to the point of exhaustion after chasing down their prey and can't fight back afterwards. I would think they'd have a easier time securing their food from scavengers if they weren't always exhausted.