Apps

What fitness apps are you guys using?

Microsoft Excel

most of the time I don't bring my phone to the gym, so I don't really use this app, but it has a good amount of exercises and animations teaching you how to perform them

Ive been using Fitocracy for the past few years. Easy to use plus I have every single lift logged since I first got the app so it makes it a lot easier to see progress.

MyFitnessPal is good for nutrition, that being said I'm a fat shit and am too lazy to track all my food intake.

lift log. I just wish there was a way to export to another destination. it is simple and gets the jobs done though

not an app but ive been going on strengthstandards and symmetricstrength regularly to check myself

I use a pen and a notebook

My brain

Great apps guise

the calculator app to count my calories

Strongur.io and cronometer

Friendship ended with Stronglifts and Myfitnesspal.
Now Cronometer and Strong are my best friends.

Fitnotes

Progression. Seems like one of the few that doesn't have a million registration things with some shitty automatic things going on. Enter program, add rest timer and you're all good.

I use a clock

What kind of loser needs apps to workout. This is a shill thread and the op should kys.

Myfitnesspal

used SL 5x5 for a bit, now i'm using "Simple Workout"

It is if you're as smart as we are.

2nd for chronometer

Best lifting app. Just figured out how to set goal weights to hit. Every increase to the goal is really inspiring me not to cheat or skip a workout.

My memory, I spent all my money on gym membership

notes on ios

Notes and Clock

stronglifts app master race

The thingy that counts time

I use tinder for cardio

Spotify

casio f91w + brain

Gymaholic
Best app I've ever used

Gym Log +

i lift weights you fucking faggot

Why does Chad's blouse say "ouch!" on it anyway?

>still using a smartphone

>Recording information in a notebook makes you smart
Laughing at (You)

cronometer

notepad and a kitchen scale

Microsoft Excel
Spotify
some faggy journal app

the rock clock™

>some faggy journal app
sounds gay lol

Ok pajeets

Hot take here.
Big if true.

The patricians's choice. I use google sheets in the gym then export into excel when I get to work the next day.

Lose it! for counting calories.

That's enough for me.

Notes.

Strava

Strava and Spotify

has to be bait
t. brainlet

Grindr

MFP for counting calories, Notebook and pen for keeping track of my lifts. Did not find the right app for the latter and if organising this shit takes longer than just jotting down the weight, reps and shit, it's useless to me. But maybe I'm just a grumpy old white male ...

Vora for intermittent fasting
MFP for calories

>he cant memorize five to ten numbers for at most a week

gud 1

Not him, but I do a 2x2 split that also uses machines and i have other things to keep in mind.

Little Girl health app
It came pre installed on my little girl phone
Pic related

Pandora

got this one for free when amazon had their free app per day thing.
It's ok I played with it it shows you simple ways to do exercises but ,for a paid app,to have to pay for their"programs" is a bit silly

Myfitnesspal for tracking my food but I need a good one for tracking my lifts as I'm an idiot and I always forget how much I lift so I end up doing several sets on a lighter weight than what I did the last time I was there and by the time I work my way up to what I actually should be lifting I'm more fatigued

also runtastic (pro) and thisI paid for cronometer app bc the website app is so fucking awesome esp for tracking micros

I use Nike Run Club to track my running statistics

Using built in notes on iPhone.

Has tables now so I just made some tables, Week A/B, Day 1-3
just fill them in with new lift weights at the gym after the exercise
as far as tracking progress I just remember what I started at I guess

Polar Flow with V800

oh and also a heart rate monitor with a chest belt to count calories epended while lifting

>I'm a fat shit and am too lazy to track all my food intake.
never gonna make it user

I use Samsung Health for some reason.

I put my previous workout as a phone wallpaper

Lifesum, which is good because it helps me track kcal, protons, carbs and fats. Myfitnesspal does the same but it is not as optimized for my region.

Same, none of this phone app faggotry.

none because I'm not a retard