I have been a vegetarian my whole life and am currently vegan. Should I try meat?

I have been a vegetarian my whole life and am currently vegan. Should I try meat?

yeah, it's good

If that's an option then you are not vegan, bait thread.

go get some sweet chilli chicken tendies user they're my favourite!

how am I not vegan? obviously if I were to try it I would not be but currently I am and have been for years.

sure might wanna read up on how to cook it though, cooking meat is very different than veg

> vegetarian my whole life

What is your:
> race
> height/weight/bf%
> lifts
> mile time

>white
>5 10 skinny af
>I was born with multiple heart conditions and instructed to not work out to prevent death

What you need is a fried steak with 30 eggs. That should break your lentil hymen.

I'd say start with chicken and/or fish.

if it's your first time eating meat you uave to eat quality meat, shitty low priced meat will only make you dislike it

This
Your gut flora is not yet ready for steak

Why are you thinking about eating meat now? Your whole life you didnt do it and now your ok with throwing that away. It does not for you and makes you feel bad, it simply tastes good thats it.

If you want to sure.

Based on this, no. Definitely not red meat.

No, you'll just shit your pants and have horrible pain in the stomach.

Do you have a perfect hairline and clear skin ? Not expecting much since you never exercised but still curious.

Heard of all time natty, but all time vegan? Thats some new age gay shit right here

you are not a vegan.

Unironically no. If you have a weak heart, saturated fats and cholesterol will certainly accentuate that.

Meat is great and all, but with how you've been conditioned, if you try it out now you're gonna fuck yourself up