1005 lb babyyy. Lets see you do that user

1005 lb babyyy. Lets see you do that user.

youtu.be/m8Oan8GD3Uw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBBU2BryWlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9vWgSTdkc2A
youtube.com/watch?v=hFC5rufFMsk
youtu.be/vi4VuVH-kpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump you faggots. Alex is the king of Veeky Forums

1 inch ROM lol
manlets kek

This
He needs to train deficit because of how short he is or it doesn't count.

Lets see you do half that user. Put up or shut up

>Sir, you've bent the barbell...

>Let's do retard lifts for 1 inch ROM to ruin the bar
>Use straps to be a bitch while you're at it
manlet=brainlet

this

He seriously needs to buy his own bar. With lifts like that it needs to be strong too. One day he's gonna castrate himself after the bar breaks in half

Cmon user i know you can do it you jelly?

>permanently ruining bar for meme lift that nobody cares about

>jefferson pull
>10cm ROM

LMAO

Wow I just lifted 1000 pounds!

Average persons reaction
>wow way to go what a beast

/fits reaction
>fucking asshole
>bent the bar
>manlet
>wow his form was off a little what a faggot

I lift a 1000lbs every day but I don't post it on Veeky Forums because I'm not a fucking retard in fantasy land thinking that all that matters is the weight moving.

I do with a little assistance like the guy in the OP, but instead of racks, belts, chains, tiny ROM, a bar made of rubber and a pathetic stance, I just use a forklift.

>lifted 1000 pounds about an inch
what an achievement

Top kek

Not sure if this is even impressive or not because there's nothing to compare it to. I'm sure if everyone started training this movement they would be putting up numbers in the 700's plus. I put up a 1000 lb leg press in highschool doing shitty football workouts, doesn't really mean that much outside of that specific movement.

Also this is literally this guy's future if total poundage is that much more important than ROM:
youtube.com/watch?v=jBBU2BryWlQ

It's not impressive. In particular, the extra bendy bar takes a lot out of it. Thanks to the bend, his true ROM was only 1-2 inches, the rest of the lift wasn't the full weight, only a portion. Chains apply more of the same.

why does mary have a cruciform halo? only christ has that

>502.5 lb
>1 inch jefferson rack pull
Not that hard m8

I don't understand how doing less weight than the boogs makes him the king, like this guy still has years of catching up to do

Why does this guy literally steal every part of Eric Bugenhagen's shtick possible? Is he that uncomfortable with himself that he has to copy someone else's identity?

Reminds me a ton of blaha

he's like eric jr yet unlike eric nobody respects him and all of his threads are bait posted by people who want to stir up the hive

Boogs is a tryhard he shud just stop. And hes totally not roiding.

underrated

ok pretty good but a 400lbs deadlift is more impressive

only clicked this thread because I thought it was an eric video

Alredy did a 700lb deadlift m8. keep dreamin dyels

Shut up Christian filth

Hes definitely strong.

He is the king of Veeky Forums you cant deny that

You can say it 10000 times but that won't make it true. That manlet loser isn't even good enough to be court jester.

Eric totally isnt roiding. How can one be so lean and stong at the same time. Dont you need to be heavier to lift more weights.

Very impressive pull. Veeky Forums can talk all the shit that they want but all they have is ad hominem attacks. His system clearly works and the guy is pretty strong and knows that he is doing.

As for OP. You post the same shit every day fishing for attention. Heres your (you), now go get a life.

People in the back mirin. Nice

What gym does he go to that doesn't kick him out for being a crazy faggot?

>go to gym
>someone on the squat rack
>"hey bro, can I work in"?
>spend 20 minutes putting plates on the bar
>10 minutes wrapping chains around it
>grab the bar
>spaz out
>lift it up
>scream while scanning the gym staring everyone in the eyes
>drop the weight
>plates fall off
>look at the guy who you asked to work in with
>"nothing personnel, kid."
>leave the gym without showering

hi. why does he look so shitty if he can lift so much?

Noob here.

What's the point of a lift if it's not a full ROM?

I remember some video on YouTube with a 400lb dumbell that big roided meatheads were jerking a few inches off the ground bent over and they were hootin and hollerin like it was impressive.

What benefits do ego lifts have if your ROM is so small?

None whatsoever. They have no point at all.

Everyone knows it but these dick-waving chimps have such enormously inflated egos, admitting it would shatter their fragile little minds.

Overload in a small range of motion. Say your sticking point in the deadlift is after the knee? You can usually rack pull more than you deadlift so you go as heavy as you can and overload that motion so you don't have a sticking point anymore.

This is the real answer

Kinda what I was thinking, seems like the kind of ridiculous shit that would not fly at most gym. I mean, sure 1000lbs is a lot but if you use literally every way to mean to ROM to nothing I can't say I'd be motivated to watch your shit.

that's not impressive at all, however this is
youtube.com/watch?v=9vWgSTdkc2A

Yeah for real rack pulls at proper weight for reps.

Not for bullshit with as much assistance as you can get that you do once and only once for views on youtube.

Guess he likes to rock the street thug look

Lol go back to planet fitness pussy you sound like a fucking soccer mom

youtube.com/watch?v=hFC5rufFMsk
also this

Overloading. if you're used to holding 700-800 pounds at the top, holding your 550 deadlift at the top will be a piece of cake

Natty confurmed

see

Its all about the weighted stretch for the traps. Overloading the upperback for those sick gains. ROM isnt the only deciding factor of a lift.

>2017

>not going for a 6,270 lb backlift

This
He should show us proper squats and OHP to impress us with his overall strength, instead of some shit meme move.

imagine being in that position and having the bar snap in the middle

>didnt do any rackpulls for 4 months
>hits new PR

How can one still deny his methods. He is the king of Veeky Forums

youtu.be/vi4VuVH-kpM

bar won't break, it will just increase the temperature, and it will curve itself permanently, making it useless, and that wont even happen with that weight.

A one inch Jefferson Rack Pull.

I know what Jefferson lifts are, but a rack pull?
Can I do a one inch 1005 lb Squat pull or a 315 lb Bicep Curl rack pull? Will I reach internet stardom then?

He failed 815 a month ago lets see you bring up those lifts this quick then maybe you can be famous.

No, THIS is his future lmao

Lets see you hold 50 lbs for 60 seconds user

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen

These are the biggest natty traps youve ever seen user

Body and lifts faggot. Fit should require full body shots before posting would solve so many issues

Overload + it would have carryover to other exercises.
Like how a spoto press can help a bench. A Romanian or rack pull can help your deadlift.
Even a half squat is a real exercise separate from a normal squat.

Alex, pls, go

If I'd see this manlet in my gym, hogging all the plates and bending bars for no other reason than appealing to fitness autists... I would would beat the shit out of him

I'm 6'2'' 1/2/3/4 pl8 with 190lbs of pure muscle. There is nothing this gnome could do. I would kick his ass

Daily. Fucking. Reminder.

You little sissy fucks can't say fucking nothing against Alex unless you can do his weight. Your useless, little fucking opinion does not count for shit until you can prove you can do even HALF the weight Alex is rocking.

LOL! At all the scrawny pricks in this thread trying to act like hard-men, just cringe. You would get fucking head crushed if you said even a modicum of the shit you type in this thread to Alex in real life.

>someone was autistic enough to make that picture and write this post

bars don't break user, they bend

"waa le autism meme waa"

Shut up, faggot, you pussies got called the fuck out and all you can say is "wow bro so autism". kys, kid.

mad?

you sure do seem to like to suck dick

Nah, man, you got Mr. BTFO'd.
Umm, you forgot to add a YouTube vid of you doing the weight??

>destroying gym equipment for ego lifts
im impressed

"too much weight, broooo"

LOL! The fucking pansies on this forum is just cringe. Call yourself a fitness board? Fucking pathetic.

>giving a fuck
>anime reaction image

Trying now

>(((alex))) is short

So? Imagine gloating that the only thing you have going for yourself over Alex is that you are slightly taller, LOL! I'll bet you look like an over-sized toothpick too, he'd fucking break your hand giving you a handshake, you scrawny faggot.

I mean props to him for even holding 1000 pounds up. But fucking why? What's the point?

>I take a deep breath, and say one final statement.

>“I also find it amusing how you’re calling me out for being disrespectful when in fact I’m one of the few guys you will meet in your life that has the balls to not lie to you. Almost all women that I know complain about their boyfriends and husbands being dishonest, manipulative, and unauthentic. Hence the infamous saying that communication is of utmost importance in any relationship.

>“Thus, why would you be attacking me? How about you attack the manipulative men who have you believing they want a long-term monogamous relationship, but in reality only want to fuck you? You’re seriously going to compare me to these men? If you want to know who the real asshole is, it’s the person that breaks women’s hearts. Me? I leave women happy and fulfilled. I don’t lead them on, and I sure as hell don’t let them fall for me when I have no romantic interest in them. I respect them on a level that you will never understand, because I’m a real motherfucker.”

>These chicks all look at me in amazement, with their mouths wide open. One of them (who was mad hot) looks at me and says “You know, he does have a good point. I’m tired of men saying they only want to watch netflix with me, even though they deep down inside want to get in my pants. I also don’t like it when men treat me like a one night stand even though I wanted to be their girlfriend. Sometimes it hurts.”

>I turn to her and say, “You see? This is a good girl. Exactly my type.” I give her a little tap on the back, and grin.

>I look over to the group one last time, blow them a kiss, and start walking towards the back of the bus. The doors open up, and I walk away into the horizon, with a big smile on my face.

How can you read this and not think he is Based? He is /OurKing/.

Looks like he's having fun, so good on him.
But why does he have to be such a cringy tryhard, just b urself

First of all nobody interested in doing meme lifts with short ROM. Second, go to /plg/ and try to speak with people that care about strength and see how many dicks they will put in your mouth.

>t 148 pound, 1.5pl8 bench 19 year old

"nobody interested in doing meme lifts"

Pussy confirmed AHHAHAHA! I just imagine you hunched over your keyboard trying to act like a snobby little faggot "we don't care about strength, we're Beta males" LOL! Couldn't make this shit up.

I don't give two fucks about the losers in /plg/, I'm talking to the faggots who think they can talk shit about AlphaDestiny, acting like their better than him when in reality they are just nutless pricks that don't have the strength nor the balls nor the mindset to do a 1005lbs Jefferson rack pull.

>I'm 6'2'' 1/2/3/4 pl8 with 190lbs of pure muscle
lying faggot.

I'm 6'0'' 1/2/3/4 and I'm nowhere near "pure muscle." Pure muscle 6'2'' 1/2/3/4 would be like 155 lbs

this is probably bait, but you should know that 1/2/3/4 is nothing special at all. it's barely out of novice territory

>we don't care about strength
This is your words, not mine.
You and Bugenhagen are the only persons in the universe that do this lift. But you the only one that do this lift and want everyone to do it for comparing their strength to yours. But since it YOUR wish and nobody cares about jeffersons, pls, stop shitposting, test your regular deadlift and go to /plg/ to speak with people that are actually train for strength. But you are retarded and probably don't understand what I say, Alex.

>we don't care about strength
Yes, I'm doing Judo and BJJ. Lifting is my supplement.
>I don't give two fucks about the losers in /plg/
I don't give a fuck about you. In fact, I can destroy you on the mat with a single throw or choke.
See how retarded is this mindset? You are just immodest guy with childish mindset, you are strong, but you full of shit.

This is actually pretty impressive and it just goes to show how shit /fit is. Most people haven't even hit 2/3/4/5 yet and are talking shit about Alex's lifts.
>muh manlet
>muh ROM
>too much weight
>m-meme lifts!
Then you have the faggot pretending to be Alex's best friend actually btfo almost everyone that criticizes. The fucking guy is shitposting to shit, but no one can fire back because their criticisms were so bad in the first place.

Tru a bunch of shit talking dyels

he can OHP over 2pl8 iirc

Yall fucking delusional

>doesnt do rackpulls for 4 months
>hits a PR

That shouldnt happen according to Veeky Forums's logic. Hes methods are clearly superior. How can anyone deny that

youtu.be/vi4VuVH-kpM

This hurts my brain wut r you retarded.

>Hes methods are clearly superior
LMAO

I mean, even holding 1k lb in your hands is pretty impressive but fuck people who permanently bend the gym's bars -_- my gym has like 4 bars ruined like this

Lets see you progress a lift without doing it in 4 months. A bunch of shit talking dyel fags

> Why does this guy literally steal every part of Eric Bugenhagen's shtick possible?

He even put a comment on the video saying something about "the power of mindset". He can't help himself, he just masturbates to Erik's videos.

You are idiot. There is big difference in "progress a lift without doing it" and "progress a lift without training at all".
Tell me, Alex, your methods are superior for what and comparing to what other methods? Also, aren't this methods were invented by russian Dynamo society in 80's and popularized by Westside Barbell?