youtube.com/watch?v=sYl_AtxYgGM
youtube.com/watch?v=Em5LWicOiSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sMz7u7kZhLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

If you do that lift you are legit retarded

better for what? looking like a tard?

stay dyel youtube.com/watch?v=sYl_AtxYgGM

>what is appeal to authority and why is it a fallacy?

hurts my back just watching this dumb shit, desu

Seems like a good way to hex bar DL without a hex bar

hey guys it's me alan thrall just chiming in to say that if you lift like this you are DOING IT WRONG. just look at me, I look dyel and i have mediocre lifts. that's because i just spin my wheels doing the same 3 lifts over and over never getting stronger. if you want to be like me then make sure to never lift in unconventional ways otherwise you might actually get strong which is the dumbest thing you could ever do and also don't forget to TRAIN UNTAMED

nothing wrong with jerfferson diddly but eric is a genetic demigod and the average faggot on this board isn't

this guys knows he can't get any attention from doing normal lifts and so he has to resort to meme shit

lol that's fucking bullshit, this dude can do a 525 pound zercher deadlift which is completely insane. if he wanted to he could easily be one of the strongest guys on youtube for the big 3 lifts but he's right that shit's boring.

Fuck you, Bugs isn't even a human anymore.

t. posterior chainlet

Literally the only reason people stick to conventional deadlift is because it's a meme.
Your life is a meme, faggot.

Whats all the hate with alan? Dudes chill af, doesnt claim to be stronger than anyone and a very good source of info for newbies, especially regarding to form. He also doesnt claim by any means unconventional moves are bad, i don't even think he has said anything on the matter.

>502lb dip
>can't get attention doing normal lifts

Jeffersons are easier because one leg is in front, other behind and you lift exactly below your centre of gravity.

It's like those crossfit pull-ups.

>mfw i'm the one who called the OP of that thread a weak little delicate bitch
>mfw there's more little pussy ass losers ITT whining about deadlifts

PANZY TIERS

are u trying to say this obvious autist isn't retarded? lmao just watch the video kid

>I'm an uncoordinated faggot and complex lifts are difficult for me, therefore they are bad for everyone

thrall is cool

The Bugez is not a normal human

What is the purpose of this lift?

>Easier
That's a funny way of saying it let's you pickup more weight. What, you afraid of picking up heavier weight, user?

Just because it gives you better leverage doesn't make it wrong.

put me in the screencap

I didn't say it was wrong, I said it was easier, which it is.
No need to go full defensive mode.

What’s the point ?

They like sumo but more retarded

>if you do an exercise, you're dumb
are you actually mentally retarded? every exercise has different benefits and different weaknesses you fucking retard. if all you do is stick to the same exercise, you're gonna develop weaknesses and fuck yourself up

>normal lifts
holy shit i absolutely detest faggots like you. he isn't training for the sport of powerlifting. you would call a strongman competitor a retard for not doing the big 3 all the time? powerlifting is not the "default" in terms of lifting. fuck off with that horseshit

it's infinitely more athletic

this. i blame amerimutts

Nice anecdote

Alpha Destiny swears by them, that's enough of a reccomendation for me.

>complex lifts
>literally a deadlift with a retarded stance

the big 3 set the benchmark, no one knows how strong he really is if all he does is memeshit that no one else does

no, just different, how would you define better

youtube.com/watch?v=Em5LWicOiSQ

um

>Jeffersons are easier
>I said it was easier,
How can a given lift be "easier" than a completely different lift? The amount of weight you can move is not a metric for how hard the lift is, you can clean less than you squat but the clean is far more technically difficult than the squat

Would this lift theoretically be a better glute-builder and have less stress on the lower back when compared to deadlifts?

Would love some input from anyone who does them regularly or a video that explains the lift without using the words "gains" ,"huge" "bro" and does not have a roidhead doing a 1RM of the lift to shitty rockmusic.

No, it would not. It has less hip extension than a deadlift, why would it be a better glute-builder?
It's just egolifting.

its easier because the bar is directly under your center of gravity

i would try it but my ocd wont allow it

its not a dick waving contest, faggot. people like to pursue their own goals and get stronger for strength's sake rather than bragging rights.

>Hating on Eric
Fucking nu/fit/

Bump

You stupid faggot. If you care so much about comparing strength then you can do his lifts and see how weak you are.

reverse lunges are how you'd do a better glute builder

youtube.com/watch?v=sMz7u7kZhLw

yeah kinda, think of it like a wide stance hex bar deadlift, more leg engagement, more stabilization, more trap potential because of hand placement

I know it's bait but...

>Eric
>Roidhead
Kill yourself immediately please.

the feck is a shovel deadlift

i wish the bugez was my dad desu, he seems like the greatest dad ever

more weight on 1 side of the bar to simulate a shovel.

oh my naive autumn child, tell me how long have you been lifting? 2 months at max? you'll figure it out soon enough little guy

I read this impression in his voice and got a lol, but yeah not very accurate he trained for strongman and bullshit

It looks like something for advanced lifters, therefore, who am I or 99% of Veeky Forums to say jack shit about it - other than, I and 99% of fit should probably stick to the fundamentals...

Woah take his dick out of your mouth you projecting faggot

Nice projection, DYEL. Congrats on your recent 3pl8 deadlift.

HAH you just activated me trap card of counter-projection, nice 2pl8 deadlift punk

chuckled at pic

ah, makes sense, thx

Oh yeah. Nice 0lb Jefferson deadlift, turbonerd.

alright you got me there