>His body is pear-shaped and his face is covered with freckles
>I ask him "What are you doing?"
>He looks at me briefly with a deadpan expression
>"I don`t know"
>Fucking CONTINUES to pinch my stomach
>"Get out of here"
>Push him aside.
>I later notice him looking at me, sadness in his eyes

I did not understand what was going on at the time, and I felt I was a little cruel to the kid. But I cant condone such fucktarded behaviour, even for an 11 year old.
Later on I realized I may have had my first gay mire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jI02MYwwUzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or the kid just saw you as a male figure of inspiration, didn't know how to convey those emotions and did so through actions? Doubt the kid is gay mate.

>my stepson

Stopped reading right there.

>starts a mirin thread talking about being a pedophile

the fuck is wrong with you user, why do you want to fuck kids?

I think that may have happened as well. Not really sure. The kid looked gay as fuck though.

>In Argentina
>Riding a bike shirtless with a couple of bros
>We realize we're lost
>Time to ask for directions
>The closest people to us are two 16-18 year old qts
>As I ask them where we are I notice one of them is looking at me with her mouth open. Her eyes are wide open
>She seems to have completely forgotten where she is. She even looks up and down slowly as her friend is giving me directions.

It was the only time I made a total stranger drop her spaghetti.

Damn they would shit themselves if it was Ronnie Coleman scream "YEAH BUDDY!" while posing

My mom commented that my chest is getting really "wide" when I had my parents over for dinner last night

nice did you fuck?

>stepson
HAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh boy...HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

god the smell in that room

I've never had a straight up mire, but people always stare at me. Could it be that in ugly? Also like a year ago when I was smaller 2 people said I have broad shoulders and that is the closest I've ever gotten to a mire

Why the fuck are Asians so ugly? The hottest one there is 6-7/10 TOPS

I'd say the one on the bottom right at 0:07 is pretty hot.

>Could it be that in ugly?

If you have to ask...

do you fuck girls?

>Could it be that in ugly?
Fuck I meant " could it be that I'm ugly"
:(
No, but I could if I wasn't a total social autist around girls (not counting uggos)

well stop being autistic and see if girls are into you then you'll know if you're an assface or not

People give me mixed reactions. Old people say that I'm handsome (thanks mom) and nobody my age (19) thinks that I'm attractive, only the ugly ones do :/

then level the playing field, learn how to be funny, or just be a genuinely pleasant person. i know a guy who lays pipe who isn't anything to write home about looks wise but he's fucked almost every girl in our circle of friends and a lot of their friends just because he's one of the most consistently nice people. he's a true bro.

just find a hook and don't stop getting gains and you'll be fine. put yourself in situations where you can learn to communicate with people without being a fucking weirdo

oh dude if you are as ripped in op's webm, TRUST ME. GIRLS are mirrin. Im a fattie and im telling you, They look. Never ever think all the work you put in wasn't worth it. That's the underlying thing I've never understood about Veeky Forums sad posting. Then again you do have to be as fit as the guy in the webm, it's my goal.

I'm not very fat but I'm not very lean :/

After December I'm gonna start cutting with " the ultimate diet 2.0" by Lyle McDonald. I've already recently started reading it
Thanks man I'll keep that in mind

This - be nice to everyone, but don’t be so nice that you look like you’re trying to get approval or that people can easily take advantage of you.

One gay friend has commented several times on my physical improvement while touching my biceps approvingly. Another fag friend once got kinda handsy while drunk/high and tried unbuttoning my shirt cause he wanted to "see my pecs" (he did not get to).

Also my gf's mom said I'm getting more muscular but apparently she's against that and thinks I should be thin. So, I got the fags and milfs down. Soon the fatties, then the hot chicks.

Gay friend was staring at dick bulge, does that count?

>People falling for this level of b8

Good job OP, I knew it was gonna be good as soon as I saw "stepson"

>tfw nearest mire I got was from my PT
>tfw it doesn't count because I pay his ass

t. dumb meathead without any appreciation for anything other than tits and ass

for me seeing a herd of asian girls is like pic related

T. Dumb weeb with low standards that never gets laid

Not bait, pal. I do have a stepson.

that weabo shit

also
>akko-san is the one and only posible answer

Nice try m8, but I'm not retarded like pretty much everyone else here apparently is.

I will give you saying "stepson" as opposed to "wife's son" definitely lent you some credibility, but referring to an 11 y/o pinching your stomach as "first gay mire" was, while hilarious, obvious.

>43583095
they have good bodies though

Well you're both right and wrong. I knew that mentioning I have a stepson would drive some autists crazy. But I do have one.

The rest of the story is also true. I think the kid is gay but maybe he's too young to know what that is, or how to behave or deal with it. He just did what came naturally to him at the time (it's still retarded though).

Some do. Majority Asians ether have big tits with small ass, or no tits with no ass. Every now and then there'll be one with decent tits and decent ass but they are uncommon

>Sitting with close family friends having breakfast
> 9/10 friend who's two years older than me starts complimenting my arms, saying how I look like I could easily kill someone with my arms.
>Manage to sputter out, "T-they're not that big.."

It doesn't help she's been a sexual fantasy of mine for years now. She checks off pretty much every box I have when rating women. Brunette, freckles, nice smile, tall, decent tits... this hurts typing bros.

>only things you look at when rating women are physical attributes

lel

>he actually cares about "personality"

Lol

turn 18

just ask her out brah

>turn 18

Have fun shagging ugly bitches, but oh wait you're ugly too so it won't matter much

I don't talk to her very often, only when my family and her family are all in town. I never could consider dating her cause her younger brother is a close friend and I wouldn't want him resentful that I'm fucking his sister, if i was ever so lucky to date her to begin with. My ideal situation is a one night stand of some sort but it's just a fantasy of mine.

>that defensiveness

holy kek

>holy kek
Turn 18

My mires are pretty humble, since I've only been going for a little past 2 months of lifting. Got my coworkers encouraging me to keep up my workout routine, and I've noticed them all ask me to help with physical tasks more often.

Still feels good though, since I feel that their mires are genuine.

you gotta stop thinking so much bro just do what feels good remember that any blood that goes to ur brain is blood not being used by ur muscles

>be me
>walking with friends out of parking lot
>qt that knows a couple of my friends is talking with one of them
>she's being playful with them and flirty
>she starts to walk away when I catch her eyes
>both staring at each other as we walk by
>feels like we're in slow motion
>smile at her and flex
>she blushes and walks away
>she probably forgot about my skinny friend she was talking to

Is this the good life, anons?

Or blood not being used by my cock for that matter. Again, I've wished for this since freshman year of high school but it's not like I come home everyday heartbroken about it. It's like a neighbor next door kinda thing you know what I'm saying?

I'm not really into Asians either, but I love how they view us as gods. Feels good

> backday
>doing deadlift, pr 530x1 thanks to lucky zyzz shirt
>post about it on Instagram story
>2 qt girls I know message me "out of the blue" just to say hey within an hour of posting
>hey user I was just thinking about you teehee how've u been
>your so strong maybe u can train me some day ;)
>fellintomythirsttrap.jpeg
>Thot-be-gone since I'm married
>text wife to tell her the good news
>that's great gunny, I'm doing back today too after work can you help with routine?
>sure
>text routine to her and make suggestions on what she had planned
>see ya at home, love you byee

Such is life, can't complain

>freckles
My lord... date her now user! I want to cummy over freckles

>mixed grip

>530x1
>that physique
You fell for they natty lifting meme, didn't you?

nice hex plates faggot!

What's wrong with hex plates? Btw I'm not the same user.

Also checked

Meh I switch it up every two, beats being a faggot and using wrist wraps, gloves, a belt and all that pussy shit.

Yes?

I don't like belts either. My gut is still too big to use the smaller ones so I can only use the bigger ones and they restrict my movement too much. I also don't like wrist wraps and gloves.

>go take guitar lesson at job
>beautiful coworker girl is there
>compliments my outfit
>says I look good

I just got out of a 2yr relationship dont give me this. I want to work on myself fuck

Go for it user. If she rejects you, Veeky Forums will be here to comfort you.

I still don't even understand what he's trying to say

>Started lifting after I left for college
>Playing vidya while home on break
>Mom's friend is downstairs
>Go down to get a drink wearing tight shirt
>She gives me an up-down and smiles
>Says I look like a dancer (sleek muscles and shit)
>Smile and say thanks
>Touches shoulder and asks how long I'm on break
>Tell her I'll be here for a week
>Walk back upstairs and play more vidya
>Didn't realize until a month later when I was back at college

Bros I think I'm legitimately afraid of success with women, always fuck up even when they're interested.

>work as corrections officer
>leave for 3 months for military
>come back, 20 pounds lighter, decent muscle mass
>our local hoe officer notices me
>used to ignore me on shift but now won't stop talking to me
>she told me she had a bf months ago and told everyone else she was single that night
>the tables have turned
>she flirts with me
>finds me on facebook and gives me her number
>wants to get drinks soon together
>sperg out and never respond
>tfw

>mfw noob gains kicking in after only a month and a half of doing MemeLifts
>poorfag so can't afford to buy new clothes
>all current clothes fit tight, some shirts and sweaters are flattering as fuck
>mfw already very self conscious, now noticing all these girl starting to stare

Th-The social gains and confidence will kick in any second now r-right guys? Also, don't you just hate how the nips pretend act like innocent little school girls and like they've never seen a naked male body before?

forgot pic related is her

I'm kind of the same user. I'm scared of being in a relationship because I don't want things to go bad and I don't know if I could handle a possible accidental pregnancy or being cheated on.

I don't know where else to post this but I suppose it's mirin. Some back info:

>be me
>start lifting at 14
>lift all through high school
>beta from 14 to 16
>15 years old, get a gf
>been with her for 4 years
>love of my life will end up marrying her
>she's a little pudgier, i'm the more attractive one objectively
>would do anything for her
>19 now
>spent last few months really going at it in the gym
>decent gains, looking better than I ever have

But now
>decent enough gains to suddenly start getting mires everywhere
>two are prominent, as I've their numbers (they gave them to me)
>first one comes up to as i'm walking into the gym and she's leaving and says "wow perfect weather we're having almost as perfect as that smile and your arms"
>gives me her number
>is legit a 9/10 where my gf is maybe 6 or 7 on a good day
>i text her "hey" so she has my number etc for some stupid reason
>after we text for a bit because i'm a retard socially and didn't understand she texts me asking to fuck her
>second bitch saw my IG post
>messages me a pic of her tits and we start talking and she wants to fuck too

Basically I'm being tempted. I've spoken to my gf about what cheating is in our relationship and I told her I think that cheating is intercourse (i.e. I could get my dick sucked by these thots and not feel guilty) but she's much more traditional and would even flip if she found out i got that one girl's tits. help me out bros what should i do

I think he's implying that you look like shit compared to a juicer that lifts the same amount, but that's seems obligatory to me

Convert to Islam and fuck all three. Or resist the thots and stay loyal to your wife. Maybe invite her to the gym and have her do squats so she looks more attractive.

getting a blowy is definitely cheating, lad

You would compromise a marriage with a woman who stood by you since you were a social retard for a bunch of hoes you can get just about anywhere for a quickie?

Don't let them near your dick. They'll find another dick to suck anyways.

Man up dude. You swore an oath and a vow to be loyal to your wife. You're telling me your gonna compromise your integrity as a man over some random slits? You're still a beta then

Decide what road you want to take in life, just dont cheat on her. Bear in mind almost every teen in the history of the world thinks relationships are going to last forever at that age.

stay with gf bro

Look chico you only got 2 fuckin things in this world. And if you cheat on your wife then you got fucking neither of those things. Fuck you faggot

>leaving a restaurant
>2 girls are walking ahead of me
>notice one of them glancing at me
>a few seconds later they both blatantly stare at me

it was obvious as fuck they were checking me out but it felt nice, I keep getting compliments from people that I look good now so thanks Veeky Forums. next goal is to actually do something with the mires I get, how do I translate mires into gfs or getting my dick wet

user THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT SONG YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO
youtu.be/jI02MYwwUzM

>Getting your dick sucked isn't cheating
Goodness gracious son, get a fucking grip.

>be nice
>women loves assholes
Jfc Veeky Forums, make up your mind already

are you sure people your age don't think you're attractive? are you 100% positive that it's not you being oblivious? I felt the exact way you did and then I found out that I was handsome and that's why girls stare at me. figure out if you are by interacting with more women

Fuck you guys are all right thank you for kicking my ass i fucking blocked those bitches and i'll just take it knowing that other women find me attractive and leave it at that

thank you again fuck i'm such a retard

Good choice user
Don't sink to women's level

ok we're all in the same boat. I think what we all need is more composure

Trashy women like assholes
Upper (-middle) class women like "nice" guys - i.e. Chads

Hell yea user u did the right thing. Try to make gf your gym buddy. Get her interested in cooking and whatnot. Don't force it on her make it slow and gradual. Hiking or couples dancing lessons.

Composure is one of the many things we need.

Good job user. Don't fall for thots and go apologize to your wife.

I believe you OP. Also, you're a cuck.

He might just have autism

Just wait 5-7 years and you'll probably see him telling the same story in /r9k/

Faggot

I'm pretty sure user. My crush even said I was ugly :/

Is this worse or better than a girl telling you she doesnt know how you're still a virgin because you're not ugly.

this sounds nice but don't mention a word of this to her, it will forever make her doubt you

thats ok if you are. your mission is to follow the path of zyzz, he didn't have a nice face either and still piped it up. you're not gonna be an ugly cunt, you're gonna be a shredded ugly cunt

Worst. Imagine the only person in the world you only care about saying that you're straight up just ugly. Current on suicide watch almost 4 years later.
Zyzz was somewhat attractive though

For some reason I interpreted that as ex rather than crush somehow. I mean people do have different standards so unless there's something that sticks out for you to make you ugly I wouldn't worry about it. And if there is, remember that there are normal social retards out here that could be ugly and it would make no difference to them

It's my dream to post my physique after I've made it and have all the previous succubi in my life message me after

I'll succ-u-bi, cutie

This is one if those moments I should man up. I really just started trying to be more social i think people would be easier

>tfw wish i wasnt such a pussy autist and could go all out on making social gains