Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking cigarettes?

read easy way to stop smoking

How is that even possible?

OP literally can't stop sucking fags

>tfw posting this thread 75 times a day

I second this, this book helped me stop after smoking 5 years, I was at a pack a day.
The book is short and reads like it wasn't written by a writer, but it did get me in the right mindset.

brah wtf i can only manage a pack a day, how the fuck do you smoke 3 packs a day

Damn I can't even imagine how bad you smell

I bet you could kill a person with your breath

>75 cigarettes a day
how are you still alive

You will never make it to be honest.

yeah but not that many, fuck dude. you're smoking like a whole college tuition every month.

>75 cigarettes a day
I smoked a pack a day at my peak dude what the fuck

Holy shit I remember this being spammed on /b at least 2 years ago.

>you will never creampie Proxxy

quitting cigarettes was way easier than quitting weed. I've almost gone through my last bag and dont plan on buying more. Gonna trade bong hits for bb reps

Holy shit way back in 2015???

Am i the only one concerned about the costs of fucking 75 smokes PER DAY.

Get a grip dude

Who /DrunkOrSocialSmoker/? How the fuck do you tell drunk you to cut that shit out?!

I've found that < 4 drinks is fine for not smoking. If you start getting properly drunk then all bets are off.

I had months off smoking and then got too drunk and it all came back

I managed to stop this year. What you need to do is slowly bring that number down. If you try to stop cold turkey you are just going make it a day or two at the most and after being unnecessarily angry for a while you will lose control and buy another pack. When that happens you lose motivation and all progress.

You need to learn about how bad they actually are for you. Once you have the information your brain will make a more sincere effort. Find out your smoking habits. When do you usually have a cigarette? Is it before or after certain events? A particular time of day? Try to manage your cigarettes so that you fill two spots at once or maybe more. Eventually with consistent effort you will get to the point where you smoke a cigarette when you wake up, after lunch, and before bed. Take away lunch. Take away your before bed smoke. When you reach one cigarette a day, you can quit without any withdrawal at all.

Personally I started having really awful symptoms that were made worse by smoking in general. I went from a stoner with many habits to monk mode by just feeling like hell for a few weeks. Every time I would try to relapse it would be just as awful. Haven't smoked anything since last November. Just about a year now.

this is gonna sound gay but start vaping. people are gonna tell you its even more unhealthy but my wife is perfect proof that that is not the case. she went to a lung doctor (she had breathing problems) and he said she was at 72% capacity of her lungs. i told her we would quit and start vaping asap, were in this together. one year later she went back but didnt tell the doctor she quit smoking or started vaping so she could get a non BS assesement. in just one year she went from 72% to 97% lung capacity. we quit smoking one year and 7 months now. just dont become one of those clouders or whatever its called. use it as a tool (what is was ment for) and its pretty easy to quit smoking if you vape. please, i repeat PLEASE dont listen to the haters, i get regular check ups (history of heart disease and cancer in the family) and since i stopped smoking and starting vaping my healt has improved so much.

I smoked for about 8 years and managed to quit with a vape.

I stopped abruptly, it was hard.

When you start detesting the smell, and you can breathe properly, that's when you've won.

I was in that stage. Make sure to light up a cigarette the next day when you're sober to remind yourself how disgusting they are, trn throw them away. At some point drunk you will remember how gross they are and youll stop buying them.

I am by no means statistically significant, but going from 40 to 0 in one day made it for me. I was going through a particularly hard period in my life and i thought to myself "Hey, if i can stop smoking now, i'll be able to maintain this afterwards". 6 months after, still not smoking. It just doesn't make any sense anymore. I still miss it sometimes, but it's not a big thing

I never really got that bad, I'm off and on but as of now it's been around 2 or 3 weeks since I lasted smoked one.

I think it's like overeating you can't be so stressed out that you need 75 cigs. You probably just do so when you're bored.