Um keto fags

Um keto fags...

Other urls found in this thread:

jap.physiology.org/content/jap/82/1/49.full.pdf
researchgate.net/publication/41103504_Influence_of_dietary_carbohydrate_intake_on_the_free_testosterone_Cortisol_ratio_responses_to_short-term_intensive_exercise_training
researchgate.net/publication/19587902_Diet-Hormone_interactions_ProteinCarbohydrate_ratio_alters_reciprocally_the_plasma_levels_of_testosterone_and_cortisol_and_their_respective_binding_globulins_in_man
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3357342
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19353546
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22804876
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28399015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>these graphs with no source somehow prove something
>m-my shit diet is justified
COPE
I'm sorry you don't have the self-control to not eat like a fucking cow every second of the day

jap.physiology.org/content/jap/82/1/49.full.pdf
researchgate.net/publication/41103504_Influence_of_dietary_carbohydrate_intake_on_the_free_testosterone_Cortisol_ratio_responses_to_short-term_intensive_exercise_training
researchgate.net/publication/19587902_Diet-Hormone_interactions_ProteinCarbohydrate_ratio_alters_reciprocally_the_plasma_levels_of_testosterone_and_cortisol_and_their_respective_binding_globulins_in_man

>44% protein 35% carb

Yeah that really sounds like keto.

>test goes down as protein/carb ration goes up
>"I-It'll reverse I swear!"

Keto is high fat you dumb nigger

>I don’t know what keto is

Keto isn't high protein, you do realize fat is also very important in test production along with carbs right?

The ratio will be high since no carbs and many popular keto foods are protein rich.
>you do realize fat is also very important in test production along with carbs right?
Yes and? I'm not the one excluding food groups.

>e-even less carbs should do the trick to avoid the testosterone decline associated with lack of carbs

Neck yourself ketocuck.

Except studies show that beyond 25g of fat per day it doesn't increase test more. More importantly, fatty acids in high quantity inhibit steroidogenesis. It's genuinely sad that you retards force yourself to eat more fat thinking it will raise test when it does the exact opposite. It's incredibly easy to reach 25g without trying.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3357342

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19353546

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22804876

>what are fats?

Not even keto

>low carb diet
>protein/carb ratio not relevant
I guess it's true that you need carbs for a healthy brain.

Keto is not 44% protein, or 35% carb. It's 70% fat and 25% protein.

Steroidogenesis inhibitors above 25g.

If you're going to make claims about ketogenic diet, then at least reference a study which directly compared the ketogec diet to the western diet, and not rely on extrapolating information from data that has nothing to do with ketogenic diets.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28399015
> Total testosterone increased significantly from Weeks 0-11 in the KD diet (118 ng/dl) as compared to the WD (-36 ng/dl) from pre to post while insulin did not change

So based on both studies basically half assed amount of carb/fat is bad, and high fat low carb and high carb low fat both good?

Keto isn't sustainable. You're not supposed to do it after you lose your 40 pounds of belly fat.

>Carbs increase test and reduce cortisol
Uhh... is that really news to you retards? You need carbs AND fat for optimal hormones. Diets are for women. If you are fat, DON'T eat less, but move a lot more. That's the man way, because men like fun and moving your body is a lot more fun than starving.

keto isnt high protein though

No. All diets are shit. Low carb will fuck over your thyroid in the best case, low fat will fuck your testo in the best case. Worst case in both is psychological damage like self-harming, OCD, etc.

JUST MOVE MORE. Get off your fucking ass. You can outrun a bad diet, it just means you have to run longer. Look at the hunter gatherers, they easily take it 3000 calories and more per day and still are starving with a lowered metabolism. Why? Because they move a lot.

Diets for weight loss were invented by Jews (Banting, Atwater).

outrunning may be risky and cause some knee damage if you used to be sedentary .
But anyone can OutBike or OutSwim his diet ;

nobody should ever eat less than his BMR

Low carb is literally a diet marketed toward Fat people with no willpower

Not with the new Zero Runner™

elliptical are unironically great for cardio if used correctly ;
I'm not a shill I swear , pic related .

desu that thing is better than any eliptical i've ever used

like running underwater without the slowdown

Both my husband and I have been on modified keto on account of his seizures for the better part of 13 years.

He had intractable seizures at the rate of nearly once per week. He went keto at my request and hasn't had a single seizure since.

Personally, I have a seemingly unlimited source of energy. I used to be a runner and no matter how I trained I'd hit the wall at mile 20. I run a marathon now and my only complaint is my achey knees and ankles.

And the three times I have gone off keto I feel generally worse. Slower recovery and wild energy swings

I suspect that the people who make the claims that it's not "sustainable" are the same retards who think keto is all bacon and steak and no veg.