Would you cut off one of your fingers to fix a part of your body?

Would you cut off one of your fingers to fix a part of your body?
>jaw
>pecs
>nose
>eye
>etc

Define fix?

I would cut off one of my fingers to have a 14"x9" cock.

To modify one part of your body. Of course not to any superhuman scale. Like to turn your nose from round and bulbous to sharp.

Of course, I'd make my cock 8''x 6''

Well, can I have a 14"x9" cock or not?

>fixed jawline
>lowered eyebrows
>eyes elongated and tilted upwards
>lips widened
>ear shape rounded
>bigger nose

what else am i missing?

Yeah you can.

Apparently everything in that pic is related towards the shift of the maxilla. Except for the ears which for some reason were changed. It's some potential change that could occur from mewing.

Then yes, I will sacrifice one finger to have a 14"x9" cock.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Is cut off a finger to have a God tier jawline and another to make my face wider

>hairline is more rounded

I'd fix my lips. They give me a strong gayface! Bone-wise I'm pretty Gucci in every aspect, but these lips kill my harmony something serious.

Yes, unless I had to do it myself. I actually had to cut off one of my fingers when I my twin magicians double. Nobody knew about me because I wore a cheesy fake beard and pretended to be his assistant. He lost his finger when a guy who's wife he killed loaded a real bullet when he was doing a magic trick. Anyway the magician I worked with got locked up by the for murdering the same guy even though it was really a clone (how he was copying our trick, using real magic kek) the real magician then took the guys daughter and had him locked up. Whenever they hung my twin, I pulled up on the guy and blew him the fuck away. He was pretty shocked.

i'd cut off two to fix what i got going on

yeah, anybody know what this is about? Mine are red and puffy, it doesn't matter if I nofap, no salt or no sugar (over a month). I'm a fuckin ottermode bitch, so these faggot lips really don't help.

How many finger to fix a generally fucked up face?

Yes. For awesome boobs.

Be honest? Would you really want an unusable cock? He dude with a 13 incher (Jonah falcon) seems really depressed and his life is shit. He can't fit in anyone.

just make sure to use the last cut to fix your fingers.

One for jaw
One for nose
One for chin
That's how you fix a face

Do I get to chose what finger?

I can't lose my index finger, because I need it to shitpost.

you have dysmorphia dude. jesus. don't cut off a finger, see a therapist.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>cut finger: fix facial hair
>cut finger: fix jaw
>gut finger: fix hips or something
>cut finger: fix hand with no fingers
>repeat forever

At that size it's only use would be as a weapon if someone breaks into your house.

My dick honestly. 5.5 long by 5.5 circumference.

Doesn't help that I'm a decently big guy too, so it just looks small. Very annoying.

Shitty reference..

holy shit who the fuck did the photoshop
the looksmax forums?

from the beta guy u see in ur gym doing 135lb deadlifts and swinging lateral raises

to the skinny good looking guy in the gym who wears cut offs even though he weighs 160lb

cut one finger to fix my Medulla.
>Adios fucking wheelchair

Incredible

I would cut my right hand pinky to fix my brow. I always look sad unless I make the effeminate raised eyebrows face. Then I just look weak though.

sounds fair

I would cut off a finger to restore my foreskin.
;_;

Would cut off my two hands and sacrifice 10 Veeky Forums virgins to fix my 5 inch baby dick d e s u

Anybody that would chop a finger to fix some really specific muscle insertion is Bateman-tier

>no one wish being taller!

Veeky Forums what up, is this the manlet uprising shit?

The prestige?

Have you considered the possibility that maybe you're just the only manlet in this thread?

No. I have hobbies that require fingers and I want to be a surgeon. It’s not a huge deal that my cheeks are a bit chubby from the side

I'd cut my finger off then get a better finger
infinite value.

i'd give a finger to keep my hair until i'm dead, sure

AWAKE MY MASTERS!

hmmm