Ways to reduce brain fog or just social anxiety during keto flu?

ways to reduce brain fog or just social anxiety during keto flu?

yeah by eating carbs.

keto is a mistake and a meme.

go fasting or go home.

>keto flu
>keto

answer: don't do fucking keto
100% meme diet

any diet that bases the majority of caloric intake off of saturated fats is fucking dangerous

have fun with you hardened arteries dumb ass

Since when did fit promote anti keto faggots? Y'all are sounding like vegans. Keto is 100% not a meme. The shit destroys cancer cells and its a fucking proven thing. How can y'all be so weird? Cause y'all bitch made.

In all regards, keto and IF have turned me into the healthiest beast there is.

Salt. These fags were kind enough to provide you some:

Keto fog goes away in a few days because your body hasn’t completely deplete in carbs.

Question for you Keto advocate. How do you get enough kcal in. I'm on 3800 a day currently and tried to work out where I'd be getting it from but always fall short.

lol. another clueless, brainless keto moron. keep following meme diets and killing yourself.

You need to up your electrolyte intake. Sodium, potassium, and magnesium.

bah durr

>guys my meme diet of pure ideology makes me feel like i'm dying, how do i make it worse?

>guys my meme arrows are attempts at making you feel insecure and second guess yourself, and I would do this no matter what you were doing to improve yourself because Veeky Forums is literally the cess pool of the internet where an unchecked bucket o' crabs mentality runs rampant.

who the fuck is that semon demon?

your "brain fog" is the result of low test caused by keto.

Melissa Debling mah nigga.

thanks user. you'll be responsible for the death of a few million of my would-be offspring.

Keto flu shouldn't last more than a day.

yeah because after that you'll be dead lol

Keto raises test

heil

What a fucking whore. Like seriously, is there any need to be so ridiculously sexy?

dude you're totally a beast and I am glad that we all on Veeky Forums.org now know how beast you are.

This is literally the shit fatties spout when their doctors tell them they are dangerously obese.

fasting puts you into ketosis you dumb fuck

You shouldn't bulk and keto at the same time.

Keto is not what I would recommend as a balanced diet, but I do recommend it as a temporary part (months) of a complete lifestyle change to fat fucks with diabetes/pcos/fibromyalgia and similar diseases. (Exercise is part of the permanent change.)

Saturated animal fat isn't dangerous. Humans lived eating animal fat for many thousands of years. Vegetable fat on the other hand we have only eaten after modern machinery and solvents made it possible to extract it and bottle it up.

Human breast milk contains mostly saturated fat. Nature trying to kill our babies? Replace it with diet coke for a good start in life?

Citation needed.

Drink a cup of broth Its high in sodium and don't be afraid to season your food user. I use pic related shit is fucking cash

is keto a meme?

there are studies that it helps with asperger's in mice. i want to try it for this reason alone

t. guy with asperger;s

brainfog is caused by lack of fluid going to the brain

if youre on keto thats a sign of being salt depleted which is a common problem on keto

I spent a lot of time looking at various health benefits from low-carb (ketogenic,

STOP

I've heard it claimed that the artery plaque is a more from a carb-rich diet rotting your arteries and your body trying to spackle the damage with cholesterol, or something like that.

I used those qualifiers because it's not like I know anything about it.

jesus what happened to her face she was much cuter way back

I've done it a couple of times and here's how I went about it, the second time, when I thought I had more of an idea what I was doing:

*coffee with butter and coconut oil
*deli meats
*a few one hourish walks

I don't think I had too much of a flu.

IN THE NAME OF LOVE?

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG who is that hot babe

HAMMER TIME!

literal perfection

keto flu isnt real
it's just low salts/electrolytes while your body readjusts.
just have more salt

jesus christ that frame. I thought it was photoshop

Do you think she overpowers Brooklyn while stroking his dick and force him to be under while she rides him, and he tries to pull out because no condom and she still overpowers him?

It's not dangerous in moderation.

Eating a couple eggs daily and some bacon once or twice a week isn't going to hurt you. Eating some toast with peanut butter daily isn't going to hurt you.

However, eating a doZen eggs with bacon everyday WILL hurt you. A whole jar of peanut butter every day WILL hurt you. And this is what most keto people do

It's a meme. It's only worth to do it if seriously obese.

All it is is a high calorie defecit that makes you drop a shit load of water weight

Just started this. Mr. Chachere is no meme.

keto flu is Literally just people dumb enough to not supplement proper electrolytes when they first start. lick some salt off your hand and drink pickle juice. thats literally it. i promise youll feel better by end of day

Yeah high levels of glucose in the blood results in inflammation that causes arterial hardening and cholesterol comes to fix it. Big sugar/grain industry successfully took the effect and made it these cause. Those cucks are responsible for this countries obesity

who is she

Nah that's just regards that don't track calories or marcros and they're all fucked anyways

melissa debling

thanks my dude

Wow, Chloe Moretz looks like that.

I don't use it because it's hot I just use it to get in extra sodium and it's better than just plain salt.

>carb eating reduces brain fog, lessens anxiety and increases concentration levels
Yeah I've noticed this too. Why does it happen?

>This movie will never come out