Google dogs:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tZIonSOwhM3iM0gTYVXuUAw/htmlview

Cool song:
youtu.be/2Q47d8-1Pyg

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience
instagram.com/p/BbhI84EH51hU5V26TUuXO7AVNve53AHIjl4HrU0/?taken-by=mr.deadlift
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't they give these out at worlds?

how good of a bench press assistance exercise are dumbbell pullovers?

please respond, no bullying.

Go ask elsewhere

Not very. Hit the serratus and part of the triceps, but there are much better exercises one can do for bench assistance. For a general health sort of thing, it's not bad though.

When was the last time sparrow posted itt? I miss her...

what are better dumbbell based bench assistance exercises?

so as a powerlifter should i just accept my gut

Don't worry about that. Learn how to bench first.

i already know how to bench press. i want to know about better dumbbell based assistance exercise to bench press.

Hit 112.5KG for 5x5. However, form was not the best whilst the 100KG warm up h felt really good (bar speed, form). Should i deload and build back up. My next squat sesh will be 10x10 @ 72.5KG, but after that should i stay at 112.5 or deload and build back up.

Hit 112.5KG on the back squat*

I did one 4 week cycle of nuckols int

Idk what has happened but i am incredibly banged up: hamstrings get twinges, lower back is incredibly tight, left knee hurts, left bicep hurts
And ive already taken 1 week off completely

What should i do?

Never felt any pain during or post workout

>I did one 4 week cycle of nuckols int

TOOT TOOT, now departing from progressville, next stop: SNAP CITY.

they tricked you good ya gullible dweeb.

What's wrong with it?

> of nuckols int
of what

2x bench squat and dead

what you guys think of 5/3/1 been doing it for about 6 months now

I enough frequency, not enough volume, piss poor peaking.

don't give that guy (You)s he just comes in here to troll

Had an intense squatting session two days ago and since then when I sit down I get the sensation of a muscle falling asleep or tingling around my left shoulder blade. Anyone have an idea what the fuck this is?

oh fuck i forgot to change my name
legitmately wanna know. Veeky Forums recommened it to me awhile back

>google 'nuckols int'
>3/5 top results are reddit

Do you even know who Nuckols is?

Have you considered dumbbell bench

a roided up fraud.

Sitting on your ass is not how to fix minor injuries. Go for a walk, go swimming, do comfy variations that don't irritate anything JUST MOVE

wouldn't run nuckols squat and deadlift together, they both accumulate fatigue over the same three week period

maybe running them asynchronously would help

Livia?

He recommends it though as a general intermediate program

:3c

What is the best intermediate program to start after coming off a novice strength lp?

do you like to try hard or be comfy?

Texas Method

Back in 2015 I ran this program and progressed INSANELY fast on a super slow cut. Started at 212 at 5 foot 10 and ended at 205 in 6 months. Went from a 315x3 dradlift to 465x8 deadlift 225x5 squat with ass form to 355x10 buried atg smooth asf and pause bench 115x4 to 270x2 medium grip at 17 years old. This program is fucking beast. Later down the line I added 3x5-25 dips on volume and intensity days supersetted with chinups following the same rep scheme and on light days high reo tricep extensions superset with a bicep curl 1 set and 2 rest paused sets and some sort of shoulder work 1 set and 2 rest paused sets.

what are options for both?

just answer the question so your mind doesnt trick you into picking one

It was kind of believable until the bench part. Better luck next time!

Kids, don't do TM.

comfy

y not

c6w

do 531

if you wanna be comfy you wont make great gains anyhow

And what about hard?

Bc it's shit. Try it, I told you so.

Texas method is perfect in the way it is set out for a new intermediate

I agree with rip that high volume deadlifts, especially for a relative newbie, are very hard too recover adequately from

I replaced cleans with Pendlay rows and added some arm work

something that makes you push for pr's every week

4 Day TM honestly can outsquat and outbench most if not all naysayers thanks to it.

Or highish volume, Currently on memeburn for 7 weeks and it's way fucking harder than any weekly pr programs i've ran in the past.

>12 to 18 reps
>high volume
memeburn is just retarded will just make you snap stuff

>Average of 34 reps per week at 80% intensity for every compound
>Followed by average of 36 per week at 80% of the intensity
>Not high volume
Nah it works fine literally every person that snapped their shit on it had bad form including garagebro who admitted in his post that he was catback deadlifting.

>34 reps per week at 80%
>this is considered high volume
nigga you do more on c6w in one day.

>thinking of volume as reps
all my keKs

careful guys we have a dyel over here

You do 2 compounds+ 2 pump work per day c6w has you doing 1 compound with occasional DL work with squat.

nice projection

oh nvm it's just sean

strongerbyscience
.com/the-new-approach-to-training-volume/

>cuckols
no ty

What’s a good way of improving my OHP? Currently doing 5/3/1 BBB with AMRAP on the last set, then a lighter OHP day later in the week. I’m also starting Cuckols 2x int bench. Currently at 75/120/167.5/195

Any program that has you increase every week or fortnight, the cycle lengths go up as you get more advanced

Dunno about other programs but memeburn has added about 5kg on my ohp so far (went from 81 turd form to 85 pretty much strict), so maybe try that alongside the other programs.

I also read of people in SS forums talking about running smolov jr for ohp with some success

its all relative

5x10 @ 70% is simply more volume then 5x5 @ 75%. You cant do 5x10 @75% since 75% is your 10rm

>Currently doing 5/3/1
stopped reaing there tb h

why do i lift way better if i feel like im being watched

>Currently at 75/120/167.5/195
>benching more than squatting
?????

OHP/Bench/Squat/Deadlift

this is /plg/ retard.

This is also the only place that has some semblance of knowledge on Veeky Forums, brainlet

oh you're another non powerlifter who asks us for advice because Veeky Forums is shit, well then fuck off.

And what is your total?

>REEE people are talking about lifts other than the big three

You may have noticed that plg is full of shitposting anyway, it’s not like it’s detracting from the thread

I don't mind people talking about other lifts, but it's getting tiring answering the same questions over and over again by retards who don't even care about powerlifting and then in return get shitposting from all of Veeky Forums.

>I'll just finish my homework up in a couple of hours right after I leave the gym! No problem!
6am and I'm almost done haha kill me

wew your high school must be really really tough

the junk-people coming over here because their questions dont get answered by hundreds of useless threads on Veeky Forums and the QTDDTODs, because they know /plg/ has the only lifting people in the board really gives me giggles and disgust at the same time.

I am just hoping I pass my tests and don't have to repeat seventh grade

sad but tru

What i remember actually saying was i decided to pull 90% singles beltless in the week post meet

If i were to run hepburn id do the singles and triples at around 60% with tiny rest periods and use the extra time to get useful assistance work done

Nice blog

I AM SO AUTISTIC OVER THE PHONE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>5/3/1

Stop that. Take three nonconsecutive days per week, do 5x8 OHP at 70% of your max on one of them, 5x3 at 85% OHP on another, followed by some dips for 3-5 sets of 8-10 reps, and do some close grip bench for sets of 8 on the third day.

Add weight steadily to the OHP each week, dropping down to 5x5 when 5x8 can't be done, and dropping sets of the triples when they can't be kept up. Once you feel the 5x5 or 1x3 progress stall, take a light week (like 3x5 OHP at a light weight, followed by 2-3 full days of rest) and test a new max.

Dude, kys.

>tfw no frens
>tfw no pl is the only hobby you like but everyone things its autistic

>Powerlifting competitions are the only place im not autistic

A friend from outside PL came with me and was like "wtf you know everyone and youre talking to them fine, why dont you do that all the time"

How bad of an idea is it to train when you have a cold?

run garagebro's 'im sick but i still wanna train' stack

i think it was like 1mg paracetomol 1mg ibuprofen 200mg caffeine couple garlic and something else. youll be fine

Not, unless you have a fever or are throwing up or shitting uncontrolably

Pretty shitty thing to do unless its your home gym. You're gonna get other people sick too

fkin gde's a cold is literally nothing

>u gunna give pepow germie wormies
What a fag.

This is honestly the worst year of my life and I'm ready to about end it in all absolute seriousness

Its the im sick i wana go to bed and recover stack

If youre ill then get better dont stress your body more

If its minor then yeah take some cold and flu tabs and get in the gym but if youre really ill then dont

Nice blog

Do you guys watch your best deadlift video like 500 Times after competitions?

I just lost my job and I want TO DIE

I've watched my squat video from comp about 300 times to be fair.

>tfw finally hit 300 wilks

instagram.com/p/BbhI84EH51hU5V26TUuXO7AVNve53AHIjl4HrU0/?taken-by=mr.deadlift

he does look natty

Does this mean no more 6am Khan blogs?

Tfw no 659 wilks

>Its the im sick i wana go to bed and recover stack
i remember you saynig the opposite back in the day. what happend