I listen to music my ex showed me while I lift, it hurts so good, why must I do this to myself, fuck I miss her so much

I listen to music my ex showed me while I lift, it hurts so good, why must I do this to myself, fuck I miss her so much

one day you may

An hero? Soon.

>having an ex
>not getting betrayed by one girl you liked and turning into a bitter asshole who hates all women
>not killing the part of yourself that craves female love and affection so that you can leave humanity behind and ascend
>not becoming a demon

this guy gets it

>thought I wouldn't be bitter after it happened
> thots just made it even worse, even the "good girls" ended up being thots
>wish I had no sex drive but the testosterone

Which music you lift to?
Iktf bro
I listen to Taylor swifts first album

>almost 2018
>still has feelings
shiggydiggydoo

>Having an ex
>Dating women at all
>Not being so used to rejection that you have no interest in the female anatomy anymore
I don't even masturbate anymore.

Move on, she has.

i didnt know there were more like me

You must not have been here very long

Tay is the best lifting music. I usually listen to a mix of grindcore like Anal Cunt imterweaved with her songs.

My ex showed me Radiohead. I had heard of creep from that one viral homeless dude singing creep but nothing beyond that, now I have a playlist with just Go Slowly and Reckoner on repeat I listen to occasionally for lifts sometimes. Ever since I've seen the music video for Reckoner I've had so many dreams about just me and her singing together, and when the world slows down and stops and then everything starts getting flooded by the light in the music video (2:30), we sang in sync, i dont know, fuck man.

oof

Hey friends! I'm pretty much good throughout the days, it's been 5 years since shit hit the fan.
Took me many years of lifting to be okay with what happened, but my dreams still fuck me up.

Seems like it has gotten worse ever since I started fugging some young thot. The last 3 nights
almost all my dreams have been about my ex.

Sunday night:
Dreaming I'm back together with her, out hiking a mountain for days, everything is bliss

Monday night:
Dreaming I'm out with new girl and friends in a café, ex shows up and sits on table in front of us.
I just give her blank stare and she keeps looking away, no contact

Tuesday night:
We're back at the stage days before we became bf/gf

You guys have any tips on how to forget or make the dreams stop?
I feel like dying every time I wake up after one of these.

I haven't seen exgf in over 4 years, no social media and shit. I sometimes look up her instagram just to see her profile pic, the account is private and everything..

Being emotionally numb helps, friendo. That's how I get by anyway.

>tfw every day I remember a small thing my ex and I did
>still have some shit from when we went to Hawaii together
>still have nightmares involving her ass
>it's been over a fucking year now

first love is rough. at least I'm not an obese mess like when I was dating her crazy ass.

>still have nightmares involving her ass
Tell me a story, user!

was she a latina, she curse you user go to /x/ assap

Kaz, im already a demon

>Tfw was best friends with ex before we started dating
>She breaks up with her bf and we both claim attraction for each other
>Fall in love
>Ten months in find out she'd been cheating on me with her ex for like the last three months
>Heart fucking torn in two
>Want to die
>Still see her every day at work
>Still try to be friends but she talks about her current relationship problems and stuff with me, every time I hear it, it breaks my heart even more
>We've been split up for six months and it still hurts
>She's moved on and doesn't care at all
>Whenever she asks how my love life is doing I lie and say it's doing fine and I'm not suffering alone and depressed

On the bright side I started gyming a fuckload more after we broke up and I'm almost 10kg more than I used to be.

Holy fucking shit are you me

lmao, not a latina, but sure I'll ask /x/ for help as well. At this point I even consider therapy

>in the dream I am back in the college town I met her
>I go to see some friends
>she's there
>we are both happy to see each other and have a great time
>watch Disney movies on the couch
>my arm is over her shoulder and her head is on my chest
>I look at her and ask if she still loves me
>she smiles and her mouth opens to say something
>wake up

just fucking kill me a year on and my head still isn't over it.

this

>first time I actually had a vivid dream the ex and I were having sex
>woke up right before I busted
>luckily I stop it before
>go back to sleep
anyone else know this feel?

>move out of parents house
>get dumped by gf
>live alone for 3 years
>lonely as fuck
>take anger out on weights
>buy dog
>buy 2 goats
>buy 2 more goats and a sheep
>start volunteering at the local nokill
>happiness gains immeasurable
>work and lift from home while my dog hangs out with me almost 24/7
sorta the same feel

>expected a nightmare with her actual ass
Sorry for poking the wound bro. Did not see that one coming.

You’ll grow up soon, the next stage is being an honest human being who will meet and attract other honest woman so the two of you can enjoy a pure relationship with real exchanges of love without fear

>dump bf for being dyel
>remove him from all social media, block number
>6 months later still trying to msg me
>he switched 3 gf in the span of the 6 months
>they all look like me

Kek why are men so pathetic

mirin

leave

>tfw realise how frequently people cheat and seen so many relationships turn sour

I don't want a gf

>date for nearly 5 months
>everything is perfect
>gf talking about me meeting all of her family in easter at their big family party
>literally 4 days later breaks up with me

it's amazing but it's like being around a bomb that'll go off at any second

kill yourself

I feel like giving up on looking for a gf. Yeah I'm pretty good-looking and girls kept mirin and crushing on me a lot, but all that won't help when you literally have assburger.

iktf. my memedepression makes me not want to even try.

how do you avoid messaging your ex when you want to so bad :(

I feel you man. My GF was talking about taking me back to France, meeting her family, friends, getting a future there together. 5 days later, broken up.

Its been a few weeks, I hope it starts to feel better soon.

sucks bro, is it done for good?

that's what is strange about mine. it may very well not be over, she just needs space to think. at least that is what i'm telling myself, putting out good energies and shit.

how long were you together?

i feel you

just woke up and had 3 dreams involving her and i taking a trip to well somewhere and exploring the city, a beach and something else

this feeling of never having the opportunity to share memories together, made me wake up tearing up

>>gf talking about me meeting all of her family in easter at their big family party
my fucking face when my ex-gf somehow turned from "you should meet my parents soon" to "i don't want you to meet my parents because you do not meet my unrealistic standards i have now put on you"
wew

Can either block her on everything you can contact her on or actually work out why you wanna message her. Is it just cause you're lonely or is there something you wanna get off your chest to her?

bro, text her but know that 99% she will not answer or answer not like you want her to

i did that

about 6 months. I think its well and truly over. Its just crazy all the little things that remind me of her that I didn't give two thoughts about when we were together.

Seriously good luck with your situation. Stay positive. Remember how you feel now if you ever think you might be taking her for granted in future.

>listening to music that women like

Before this thread's gonna inevitably get moved to another board.
i come to this shitty american burger frying picture board every single day in the hopes of finding a bread crumb of a post from her and it's killing me

i miss her, and miss talking to her

fuck, that sucks dude. the little things are the worst, and losing it makes you miss them so much more. no matter how hard it is, at least you are on the path to moving on. i'm investing in "we could be good" and it's dangerous.

good luck m8, this shit is awful but transient

>be me
>meet girl while on holiday overseas
>fall violently in love
>best month of my life
>she tells me she loves me
>spend every moment thinking about visiting her again, plan to go for christmas
>we video call for hours every day
>35k msgs in our whatsapp chat
>have to watch her slowly get more distant over the course of a month or two
>she finally tells me she's back with her abusive ex who cheated on her
>deletes me everywhere on the same day

Hlep me

at least contain your posts user.. this thread is nice as it is now we're all gonna get put away somewhere else

Much as it sucks you gotta look at it as the person you used to talk to doesn't exist - she was only that person when she was with you. You can message her but like that other user said she probably won't write back or she'll reply with something that isn't anything like what it was like when you were together. Either way you'll just feel worse afterwards.

i honestly dont know how she'd respond, but it would be nicely. when she broke up, she said she wanted to see me soon, wanted to talk to me still and was very, very confused by it all.

frankly the reason im holding off on doing it is to make her miss me, and realise she wants back (good energies)

meant for

Mfw got lead on for a whole month after a big-ish fight over how she dislikes every little thing about me

Well, what does this say about the other person

Well I hope it works out for you man, you've got the right idea in holding off getting in touch with her.

Make sure you keep working on improving yourself the whole time though - gym, career, hobbies etc. You don't wanna get hit for 6 if it doesn't pan out with her.

thanks m8. i mean i could be a bit biased and reading into a result i want but the way it all ended...man it was like she just didn't know.

have you heard of a break up where she wants to see you in a couple of weeks? is so upset that she's sobbing and seemingly wanted me to touch her. i think she wants free time, and space. just in general, and i'm the "easiest" thing to change to get it.

that's where my wishful thinking and avoidance of her comes in. she already mentioned my snapchat story from last weekend and how much fun i was having on the night we finalised it. let's hope we all make it bruh

dont get your hopes up

Dude, fuck that skank. She's not worth one iota of your time. Next time she brings up relationship shit tell her you don't care and to fuck off. There's so many vapid women completely lacking in ethical responsibility and self-awareness in this world it blows my mind.

keeping very much hoping for the best, expecting the worst. she even talked about having sex in a couple of weeks after the break up, the feeling sickness she gets thinking about me with someone else and basically said people always realise how much they miss and like someone when they're not around.

i'd love to get back with her hence the energies but i'm not wagering on it.

how old are you

>she just needs space to think
Every time I hear this the woman is out screwing around. Might want to cut your losses. It will be less hurtful in the long run.

Nip that shit in the bud right now.
Be a man and say it's fucking with you OR just flat out tell her you don't want to hear it.

She obviously lacks any self awareness. Gotta protect yourself from that shit man it almost killed me.

Sure have bro, I spent all the extra time i would have spent with her either at the gym, reading or trying out new hobbies. She eventually wanted to come over, things started up again until it ended a few months later. The upside is I now have a veggie garden and beehives and plenty of stuff to keep me occupied when I'm not at the gym.

TLDR - What said, and focus on improving yourself over trying to make her get back with you.

i asked a few times, and she swore there wasn't. she'd been cheated on in the past, and said a while ago it's something she could never, ever do. i even asked if there's another guy she's just interested in, and she said 120% no way

>There's so many vapid women completely lacking in ethical responsibility and self-awareness in this world it blows my mind.
This

dude, you're posting a whole lot here
text her, by all means, do it for yourself if only
you might just need to learn it the hard way, not being mean or anythingm just what you've written here, you're not over her in any way
so go ahead and text her

this is me

>gf left after 4 years
>timeforthots.mp3
>thots soon bore me
>finally find a girl i can have a relationship with after like 3/4 months
>wake up after first night together
>she is super mad
>an hour of screaming before she says
>'user you've been saying your ex's name the entire night during your sleep'
>mfw
>now 1,5 years later
>still cant find gf
>dating sites are useless cause not interested in sex with thots
>lifting is the only part of my day that is fun
>tired of women
>tired of their shit
>notgay.jpg
>get super mad inside everytime a bitch tells me she left her guy and got the topic emotionally closed for months for herself
>thats what my ex told me when she left me and didn't have any problems with it

this life is really about lifting

>>an hour of screaming before she says
>>'user you've been saying your ex's name the entire night during your sleep'
jesus christ

it's a fucking dream, those kind of princesses annoy me

it only happened like 4 days ago desu, so it's still fresh. it's just insanely confusing for me and have no one to talk to about it

What ya goats doing now

take a walk outside with some music, that helps a lot

i believe you user.
i believe you that she doesn't cheat.
i believe you that she doesn't suck another guys dick
i even believe you that she doesn't kiss another guy

but i won't believe that there is no other guy at all simply because there is and you know it.
If you don't - have fun finding out

Next time a woman tells me that she "needs time" i will break contact to her - there is another guy and she is simply trying to see whats the better choice / outcome is for her - many times it will be the new guy cause its exciting for woman to be a bitch and suck as many dicks as possible.

you are being cheated on. Maybe not physical but on a "mental level" for sure

this

>i need time
is ALWAYS woman talk for
>i've found feelings for someone else and i want to look how far those feelings reach

it's 6:30 and dark so I assume they are just waking up

ever, you know, f'd em?

honestly it shocked me when she said that

i had big trouble sleeping for the first ~3 months after she left me
i constantly had "nightmares" - well dreams of her but not in a good way.
I was happy if i could sleep longer then 2 hours in one piece.

the awkward thing was that the night she was complaining about i believe i (actively) didn't have those nightmares (or at least couldn't remember)

She said i was literally saying the name over and over again sometimes for longer than half an hour
i would also say "no" and "why" over and over again.

That showed me how fucking broken i really was.

If i had meet a new gf and she would say her ex bfs name over and over again in her sleep i would also have been mad, or at least talk about it.

Relationships can fuck you up if you never had any experience with girls before and you are young

she sounds like an awful bitch user

yeah i'd be lying if i said i didn't still think there could be. i really hope not but ill find out when i see her next. i wont spill her life story on here but she's had a massive amount going on the last few months as we've dated so it could be that.

if she gets into a relationship soonish, then ill know and feel like an absolute fuckwit.

oh you meant the hour of screaming before she told me
read it wrong sorry for additional blogpost

my ex or the new girl?

the one that was screaming at you because of what you were babbling during a fucking dream

that's weird dude. i mean i get why she'd be mad, but screaming at you?

it's a dream. you can't do anything about it and if you could, you wouldn't be moaning the name and letting her know. that's something she talks to you about and not something screams at you about

How insecure is that girl that she screams at you over the name of your ex in a dream
Christ almighty

THIS IS A /LOWTEST/ THREAD

well i can understand her up to a certain point.
gotta say that im not an angel either.
she was pretty much your average art hoe stylewise.
a lot into photography and design so pretty standart art hoe.
she was intelligent though, just had a lot of personal problems
.... so i guess your average art hoe

that was also the first time i had to find out that
>there are girls who prefer super slow sex
>one of us won't have an orgasm i tell you
and
>the pussy can actually stink a lot
>if it stinks - don't lick

besides those 2 things my ex was waaaay worse.
i now remember the words my (back then) best friend told me after knowing exgf for like 2 months

>"If she makes you happy im the asshole for telling you but i don't think you two match. Besides the fact that she doesn't like anyone shes meeting and also not most of your friends you two are just intellectually very far apart."

I am definetely not the smartest man but i do have understanding of other peoples feeling and know that it is important in certain situations to not be an asshole or hate everyone for not having tattoos.

its a painful life but at least theres Veeky Forums and the dream of making it.

And yes i do realize how beta i acted most of my life - give my blog a read and do it different anons

no, you shouldve told that cunt to shut it and tell her that its onkly a dream
if a dream makes her feel insecure she should get the fuck out because its natural and if she has a problem with unchangable things then she can go

you can understand her that she's angry but she's yelling at you about a dream that you are having without any conscious decision to. it's like getting mad at you for farting in your sleep. she clearly just believes in memey dream analysis rubbish and thinks it means something. don't beat yourself up over that at all.

Not OP but I once fucked a sheep, it was weird, its claws kept digging in to my feet and it had really scaly skin

just leave Muhammad

tfw i miss her

Me too user

C'MON BROS, GET SOME SELF RESPECT
LEAVE HER BEHIND, I KNOW IS HARD AS FUCK, I'VE BEEN THERE, BUT THINK WHAT'S THE BEST FOR YOU.
LOVE YOU BRAH

now someone else is getting the sweet eyes, the warm sun rays she emits when you're around her, the dirty talk when you're in public, the heartwarming softness she gives you when you're cooking together

*sigh*

what the fuck user no i have not ever fucked my goats

the fuck man? why would you ever think about doing that? i was asking if you free feed them you crazy fuck

The worst part is she was such a sweet kind hearted person. She's still the same and I've just reverted back to being cold.

feel you