A little advice, get into NEM now before the run up

I've been trading crypto for a long time kiddies.

There are pumping trends in the top coins. Get into NEM now if you want to double your money. You watched DASH run up. NEM will be next. Look at the chart.

NEM is the japanese coin of choice. They recently have their own babe shilling the coin on youtube also, just like DASH.

youtube.com/channel/UCnsSiqyb0PuQkqT4v8Xjugw/videos

x2?
that would put nem before neo, monero and dash
umad bro?

Miss the run up then.

This is how I make a living. The coins you are referencing are not coming off a long pullback. NEM is. Just watch and learn kiddie.

Dash run up was because of the koreans if you didn't catch on. Literally Bithump was pumping all the listed coins, XEM wasen't on their

alright daddy
but if you're wrong
i'll find you

Who do you think pumped NEM the first time? Who has been pumping Monacoin?

The JAPANESE.

NEM is going to go on a run. Watch. Everything is primed.

x fuckall would put it before neo and monero

Its pumped because of the catapult news you retard. You're going to get burned when it bleed.

in how many time? I want to get in just before

NEO and MONERO are sitting on highs. NEM is coming off a long pullback.

Gawd you kiddies have a lot to learn. The japanese are going to pump their coin back up the charts.

It will happen within a weeks time. Everything is set. The japanese are going to pump NEM

NEO is the one

Japanese Japanese Japanese
I am now fully convinced
op is a bagholder
he bought high
and shit is going down down down

I told you NEM will bleed, he is using DASH as an example when it was pumped for a reason, NEM won't. Trust me, what reasons does it have to pump?

ulol

Most of you kiddies have not been in the space long enough to witness the first japanese run on NEM. Everything is primed for the next run. The japanese are going to take NEM past Ripple before it starts to pull back. Just watch.

>mfw I bought in at 800 sats before the massive run
NEM really deserves to be in the 5th place on CMC, too bad the volume is fucking terrible.
But on the plus side, due to the low volume it makes it the easiest high market cap coin to move despite having 1.7B marketcap.

already made over 200% gains in the last past weeks, NEM will bleed like the other altcoins E.G NEO, ARK etc... You're gonna miss out on those gains if you just invest into NEM. Just saying, though up to you if you want to invest now, it will come down more

Nem is a fantastic project and currently undervalued as fuck. You can expect it to rise to at least $1 within a year.

Lots and lots of good news around it and trading volume is about to significantly increase in the coming months.

Japanese pump もな because its on bitflyer。Can confirm because japanese

48 billion supply. Nope

what does supply matter? percentage growth is percentage growth. What matters is inflation. All of NEM that will ever exist is now in circulation, that is very interesting.

>All of NEM that will ever exist is now in circulation, that is very interesting.
You sure about that? PoS coins usually have set inflation levels. (E.g. XLM has 5% yearly.)

anyone can give me a quick rundown on this coin what it does?
inb4
>in contact with aliens
>rotschilds bow to them
etc