When did you realize that lifting has nothing to do with being an athlete?

When did you realize that lifting has nothing to do with being an athlete?

when did you realize that your fucking stupid

I'd rape him in soccer and basketball, and even with his gym strength, he'd get raped by an average lineman in football. What's your point?

Reported and saged

huh?

yeah you're definitely retarded
his lift out mach yours any day, and he doesn't play soccer or basket ball so who care
his athletic sport is olympic weightlifting

>he thinks lifting is a sport

Every lineman lifts.
Every football player lifts
Every basket ball player lifts.
Lifting is major part of most modern athletes training.

because it LITERALLY is

>Durant
>Best

Pick one

Durant :

1. Younger
2. FMVP
3. Reigning Champion
4. Better shooter, 3pt, midrange and FT
5. Better rim protection, Durant is literally 3rd in the league in blocks
6. 4 scoring titles

Also to help prove my point, Durant won rookie of the year at age 19 while averaging 21 points a game. He could not bench press 185lbs for even ONE rep. Lebron is third or forth depending on where you rank Curry, Kawhi, and Harden. Maybe you should start watching basketball before you try to speak.

I fucking hate LeBron but if I'm building a team I'm taking him over KD any day don't @ me

Kd just turned 29 and Lebron is less than a month from 33. Kd has a game that will last longer since he's a better shooter.

You're fucking retarded.

Is steff curry good?

Kind of assumed we were talking about in their prime tbqhwyf

Yes he's one of the best players on the planet and has a foot fetish so literally /ourguy/

How fucking dense you are to compare different sport... "Every athletes lift these days" it's obviously true, but not everyone does Olympic weightlifting or some fitness bulshit programs. Every single hours of training for an elite athletes it's programmed to enhance the performance in a single sport. Do you think that Bolt or Phelps gives a fuck about how much they lift? Or how good they bodys look?

Inside the NBA's top players of the 2016-2017

Ernie
1. Lebron
5. KD

Kenny
1. Lebron
2. KD

Shaq
1. Lebron
4. KD

Chuck
1. Lebron
4. KD

>Maybe you should start watching basketball before you try to speak.

kek

Last years MVP

no one can interfere with your lift, hence its not a sport. Its a physical feat, but its as much a sport as doing the most sit ups in a row is a sport.

You're*

athletics isn't a sport?
running isn't a sport?
free throws in basketball make it not a sport?
christ you're an idiot

Yeah, lifting obviously has nothing to do with it...

This year mvp

i bet you do e-"sports"
you wild athlete you

>a sport is only a sport if someone interferes
When was the last time someone interfered with runners in the Olympic 100m sprint?

>le never won shit man

SPORT:
"an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment"

If you think lifting weights doesn't fall under this category then you're about as smart as a piece of bark

Your mum interferes with them by sucking them into her asshole

Unless you are paid to be an athlete or are d1 at a legit sport, klokov would run circles around you at any athletic activity. I wouldn't be surprised of Russians make their ply lifters play tons of sports and do tons of gpp when they are younger, as is typical with Russian powerlifter training. It is well known in the coaching world how athletic people with olympic lifting backgrounds are.

No one even implied anything you are mad about

Not only does no dictionary agree with your definition of a sport (this doesn't make you wrong btw) but I can't even find a documented use of the word sport that agrees with yours in specificity (this does make you wrong). Impressively stupid.

Shaq lifted heavy shit in his prime and he is one of the best basketball player ever existed.

>looks fucking stupid
>can't crop the pic close enough to hide big tittie bimbo all over him

dont talk shit about zyzz brah

Messi looks pretty good

He had to join a team that already won a championship to get a ring

Bron did it with a mediocre Cleveland team