Tfw got blood test results

>tfw got blood test results
>tfw as I feared, low test
>tfw 400 at the highest
Do I even bother continuing to lift? I'm basically a woman at this point, may as well put on some panties and start sucking cock.

> put on some panties and start sucking cock

that's a good boy, suck daddy's cock

Sounds like a good idea
Post boy butt

ask your doctor for roids

he said it's "in the normal range" and I shouldn't be worried

and yet if I said I wanted to become a girl they'd be more than happy to put me on HRT, fuck this gay world

I'd recommend putting fingers up your butt, you need to start stretching that boipucci once you can fit 3-4 fingers I'd buy a dildo to practice with before you get the real thing
Also start doing more Butt exercise

new here. whats fits attitude to taking steroids? pic unrelated

Shoo

That's not even that fucking bad. It's probably not low enough to interfere with your quality of life. Just deal with it.

>not that bad
that was a test from 8am in the morning, right after I woke up, where T levels would be at the highest

another test I had was in the afternoon and was like 290

isn't the average like 700 lol

nice tits

sterons are great

oh. well then that is pretty low

Inject test

i don't have an issue with roids when people are honest about it. the guys that lie about their usage create a lot of unrealistic standards for naturals though, so guys that do that are literal scum.

>Do I even bother continuing to lift?
>may as well put on some panties and start sucking cock

If this board is anything to go by, those activities are not mutually exclusive.

It was like 20 years ago. We live different lives from the old folks now. Wouldn't be surprised if 300s are much more common than before. I'm 300 as well with dead penis but what you know, I'm perfectly healthy as testosterone is in the range. I'm on Clomid right now but I'm using it only to drop and hope that testo at least go into and stay 400s. Unfair life, lol

Oh and btw, got Clomid without prescription because yet again, my levels are "good"..

Yeah, that's how it goes.

I went to my school doctor at age 16 because I had developed gyno in the past years. Had tests done (no idea what the numbers were), she examined my nipples and said there probably is some tissue. I told her I was really having big anxiety issues with them and they look awful and I've gotten nasty comments about them.

She was just reluctant about all of it and pretty much disregarded my concerns, she was probably a misandrist cunt and wanted to take it out on me. I can't bring myself to go and complain to a doctor anymore.

Now I've been suffering with this embarrassing shit for 14 years. Probably have low test too. Can't afford a simple 1600$ surgery because of the fucked economy I've lived in my whole life.

Last year I bought myself 4 months worth of Sustanon and it worked great, no side effects at all, vice versa.

And to top it off there was a point in my life where I was 6' and about 145lb , they didn't go anywhere.

I can't do anything normal. I have sex in maybe once a year tops, which is an absolutely pathetic for a gay guy

Very accepted for some reason. Just not too many drawbacks + everyone big does juice anyways

> gay guy
> has tits

only option is to go trap-mode

Seems so. Or maybe just scam the money for the fucking surgery somehow, heh.

But honestly it's the worst condition to have in such a body-oriented environment, even if they're not huge.

Too high for TRT from your doc but buy some test cyp and cruise at 200mg per week.

>Do I even bother continuing to lift? I'm basically a woman at this point, may as well put on some panties and start sucking cock.

Never give up!

I'm 5'8 at 297 test and have been lifting for 2 years now. Pretty decent gains and happy with my progress. I wear snug panties that grip my chastity cage for my boyfriend and get dicked regularly. Hoping to attend some powerlifting meets some day.

>tfw 5'7 with 800 and deep voice
It's bizarre because when I stopped growing I was 125 lbs or something. Very thin wrists and shoe size 7.5. Small frame