*Brraaaappppp*

*Brraaaappppp*
So, how do YOU combat protein farts?

They stink and cramp your style when you've got the pump going.

don't get em. you're probably having trouble digesting dairy.

I use a cheap neutral whey powder and never farted

i fucking love my protein braps, I just sit there and inhale the lovely aroma, knowing all that protein is going to work. The sweet, sweet smell

i don't get you guys
whey for me easily goes down and even after 2 scoops before lifting i feel light with 0 bloat. compared to other foods like chinese holy shit chinese makes me BLOAT and FART

I unironically love them. The sweet stench, my family thinking I have IBS all lead me to the conclusion that I am gonna make it. My veins get bluer from protein too (maybe the positive nitrogen balance?)

Charcoal capsules.

I hope you're not implying I'm not white, son.

But I'm not used to high amount of protein and the braps are coming fast.

Beano or whatever generic derivative with the same active ingredient that's sold at your preferred pharmacy.

same dude.

i'm not a fart fetishist. i think the brap meme is funny but gross. i would never desire to smell a fart, except my own farts man. they're fucking delicious. i love when i get super gassy after deadlift day eating beef and scoops all day and i just lay in bed and go under the covers and just fill the space with brap

Try vegan protein (srs) it’s much healthy than milk protein.

Vega
Plant meal

Are what I recommend. Anyone got anything cheaper that taste good? I was thinking bulk soy protein.

Soyboy, pls no. Google soy lower test. Its up to you to risk it

legitimately what the fuck

He's got a fart fetish

Does that shit actually work? I tried charcoal tablets but they didn't do much for me

Beano has always worked for me but it's a little pricey. The active ingredient isn't charcoal, it's some enzyme with a name like alpha beta galactic quadrant epsilon idase or something

Yeah the reason I didn't buy it was the price. I'll look out for any generic versions of it

Is unflavoured whey easier on the stomach than those chocolates etc? I think I'm getting little bit of runny poo because of the sweeteners in them and farts are bad sometimes but I don't feel bloated imo.

Probably the sugars.

I took to shakes of strawberry mixed with milk one day and my shit was so liquified it came out my ass lie a slow flowing faucet and my hole was burnt raw for a few days.

Why does runny shit burn so bad? Stomach acids or something?

Beano is alpha galactosidase (ie for melibiose) for lactose problems you want beta gal. Get lactase pills.

I'm very lactose intolerant and myprotein unflavored isolate gives me no problems. Blend it with unsweetened and unflavored almond milk and it's like you're drinking skim milk

Ok so I should switch to flavourless ones then?

I can drink milk fine but is milk and whey combo just overkill? I want milk for the taste and calories but should I switch whey mixing to water?

He's just stating that you probably have a degree of intolerance for it.

>tfw never knew what protein farts were
Feels good being White Master Race

Perhaps soy protein is more your speed, shitskins.

>high endotoxin inhibits test
>farting a lot shows high endotoxin
>falling for the whey meme

Yeah you're not making it my dude.

I'm genetically tested at 99%+ White and get protein farts.

Because it's the sugars not the milk for most people, they are 0 calorie sugars because the body does not digest them which causes you to fart

you get protein farts when you consume too much protein, how many grams are you having a day and what is your body weight/fat percentage?

I'm 250lbs and ate a turkey burger, yogurt cup and 1 scoop today which was 40+20+25
so unless 85g of protein for 250lb is too much then ur myth about what gives u the scoop farts is just that

Either that or he’s simply farting more from eating so much food.

>A braap thread on my Veeky Forums

I keep screaming but god won't answer

The farting is caused by all the artificial sweeteners.

>consuming whey
there's your problem, retard. enjoy your fucked gut bacteria

Casein or whey, up to 100 g per day = no problems and not tested more.
(Neither will egg, milk or meat remind me later of what I ate.)

Beans or huge amounts of fried onions can cause me to gas my surroundings.

>no protein farts
>made my shake with milk that was due to expire yesterday
>no problems
I fucking love being white.