Finally get my son into lifting

>finally get my son into lifting
>comes out as trans 6 months later

did I cause this, Veeky Forums?

>American problems

I'm Canadian

>I want my cake and to eat it too waaaah

no. there's no relationship between lifting and homosexuality. if there was there would be a disproportionate amount of fags on Veeky Forums

wow didnt know canada was in china

how did you know Im chinese?

>this image
No chance in hell this can be real.

canada is more chinese than thailand

Western civilization has failed, we need a global flood NOW.

user... I have some news..

>fucking up your kids psyche this bad

Imagine if it was your dad...

It would just mean that faggots who don't lift like to obssess about hetero males who lift. Fucking dyels.

It was too late the second the whore asked for permission to fuck other men. The kids are either fucked up in the eventual divorce or they are fucked up by watching mom bring in a different man every week while dad slowly becomes an emasculated shell of a man.

OP pic
>my husband and I bring mentally ill, jailbait, trannies into our house for our children to see.

Jesus christ, go to a by-the-hour motel

OP, I don't know what to say. Trannyism is the hot new fad. Any attempts to criticize it will lead to you being shamed for being transphobic. Just don't let your kid chop of his dick or take tranny hormones. Hopefully he'll snap out of it eventually

How old are you? I'm trying to get my 58 year old father into lifting, since Rippletits' videos about how lifting significantly improves old people's lives have pretty much convinced me of it, but he's never done any physical labour, hasn't played any sports since he was in university, and he's fucking scared of getting into the gym and under the bar. He's not particularly frail, but his physical condition is clearly worsening with time. How do I convince him?

But to answer your question
>did I cause this
Unlikely. My opinion is that if he legitimately is fucked in the head (because that's what being a tranny is, don't sugar coat it) he already was before, or at least that it wasn't caused by lifting. Lifting makes you a homo, not a woman. If lifting for six months """caused""" this, then it really is just a phase, probably to piss you off, maybe because he doesn't like lifting and you more or less forced it on him.
Still, don't be a cunt to your kid, but make it very clear to him that most trannies who take hormones and chop their dicks off end up feeling worse about themselves in the long run.

>tfw my dad is in his 70s and lifts consistently.

I got him started when I started about 5 years ago. He never stopped

> tfw went to Colombia withe Father one lads weekend
> He went to some clubs with his mates and picked up girls
> I went to beach and run into few trannies
> They ware easy going so I ended up fucking them
> Both of them ware easy 10's and hung as fuck
> Dad finds out on final day somehow
> "Son I always knew you ware gay, you never had a gf, I sill love you non the less"
How the fuck do I tell him that im not fucking gay, I never get fucked in the ass or sucked a dick, I just fucked the girls

Assuming he did the typical "nah I'm too old" thing, how did you convince him?

traps are gay kiddo

>most trannies who take hormones and chop their dicks off end up feeling worse about themselves in the long run.
This isn't true.

> "Son I always knew you ware gay, you never had a gf, I sill love you non the less"

What a cuck, if you were my son I would have left you in Columbia.

My son stopped letting me give him kisses when he was like 5. He didn't explicitly say why and he probably couldn't if I asked, but I suspect he's just got that healthy, natural homophobia.

Feels good man.

> 20+ year old kids living with parents
Mate, also why the fuck would you pay 100$ for an hour of hotel when you can fuck the person in the private confines of your home

It didn't take any convincing. He was athletic when he was younger and stayed strong into old age. I was getting hyped on lifting. He was excited for me and wanted to try it himself. Kinda funny he's 75+ and complains, "I can't to a single chinup anymore." But still does static hangs with his chin at the bar. I have to remind him he's way the fuck ahead of his peers.

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF REDDIT

>people who make life-altering, life-ruining decisions based on the latest Kike-pushed fad don't end up regretting it

lol ok kid

You sound like dogshit father mate

That's probably because most of them end up killing themself

>I‘m literally gay
>How the fuck do I tell him that im not fucking gay?

Top kek

You sound like you fell for some faggot's "my father still loves me" LARP.

The meme's end here reddit

You're gay if you like traps, user. You've slept with me ffs. Also they never fully pass and you thought they were 10s therefore you are indeed gay and might as well embrace it.

It was a real post on reddit, but no idea if it happened.

I assume it did because feminine penis is WAY better than your wife cucking you.

If OP's pic is true, where does one go to get traps IRL on a weekly basis, be it online or outside?
Asking for a friend obviously

*men
Not "me"

damn, ill be fucking young trans girls if everyday if could, easy way to gain test