I got banned from my gyms because of my spontaneous erections (it's a health issue, not a pervert thing)

I got banned from my gyms because of my spontaneous erections (it's a health issue, not a pervert thing).

Is it worth trying to sue them for discrimination based on a health issue or something? I live in Washington

Did you literally get banned for no other reason than having a boner?

You should probably wear trousers/pants/underwear.
Not only will it help hide your erection, it will also be in style with everyone else at your gym.

>when your test is so high you get banned from the gym

What was the incident that led to your getting banned?

A few woman complained. My penis is a little over average so it's very obvious when it happens. I think the women assumed I was looking at them or something

Assuming it's a medical issue, you should have supporting medical evidence such as a certificate or the ability to get one. Go see the gym owner/manager and talk to him with the supporting documentation.

I think considering it's a business, they may still tell you to leave, as it's definitely an awkward issue to deal with. As such, you'd be hard pressed trying to sue them for not allowing your participation in their gym as far as I understand, but ask a lawyer and find out if that's the route you want to go.

I do, it doesn't hide it well enough apparantly.

Not sure of the exact incident. I can only think of one notable example

>be at the squat rack
>in some short shorts because gf is away and clothes are dirty
>squat rack is facing another squat rack
>erect dick is sticking out from below my shorts as I squat and gets stuck without my realising
>when I finally realise, see seveal women pointing at me with a huge erection as Im facing a girl squatting in front of me

You get the idea

just look for another gym. not worth fighting the case buddy. even if you have a medical condition

also: if you know you have a problem with getting erections dont wear shorts. I would report your ass too if i would have to see your dick hanging out while squatting and im not even a women. its common courtesy.

>It's a health issue
Name your diagnosis then.

Competing in water-polo they have to wear double trunks to minimize the chance of an embarassing moment.
You should probably add double layers of tight trunks and tuck it in like a transfag.

No longer will you scare old ladies. And hopefully wont your blood filled organ cause you pass out and kill yourself on the bench press.

"Health issue" is obviously a keyword for shooting roids.

>erect dick is sticking out from below my shorts as I squat and gets stuck without my realising
you can't make this shit up
don't bother suing unless you're doing it for the money

>cut dicks are so ugly you get women hating on you for showing them even by accident

>meanwhile uncuts stink up the gym something fierce unless they're washing their junk with a sandblaster

If you're in the US then yes we are litigious and lovin it

I'd wear one of those penis cages (without locking it)

>you'd be hard pressed

>wear a chastity penis cage on the gym
>gym clown walks by
>pulls your shorts down ready to make his joke
>chastity penis cage exposed
>gym owner call the cops
>on jail now

Compression shorts?

Erections are a normal natural male thing. They need to get over it.

It's more natural than breast feeding.

It's as natural as having your period.
Don't be ashamed. Be proud.

I would literally sure them.

Wow
The resemblance is uncanny.