How the fuck are you guys not pissed about this...

How the fuck are you guys not pissed about this? How would you feel is someone made an app that removed all your muscles in a pic??

Good thing I don't have any muscles hahahaha

;_;

I honestly wouldn't care, it's just a simulation, may or may not be accurate

>How the fuck are you guys not pissed about this? How would you feel is someone made an app that removed all your muscles in a pic??

I couldn't care less to be honest. It's an argument that won't work on men, drop it.

I wouldn't care you autistic wank stain. Go get a hobby that involves being outside

>working to improve your physique is the same as painting your face
lol

Muscles are made through hard work not painted on

Neck yourself

Yeah they're both a waste of time when you realise we're living in a simulation and going to die

Eh, it's just a bit of bantz

Is this those SRS lesbians I’ve heard about making these contrary posts?

Talk about getting caught up in triviality.

>waste of time
>Stimulation
go fuck yourself. I can't see fucking pussy like a waste of time, feels too good.
To fuck more pussy i must be a confident motherfucker. Pussies are a Little bit eassier when fit and looking good.
So go to the gym and Training my social skills in not a waste of time.

steroids are more comparable to make up, so we need an app that removes that. would be pretty funny desu

Black philosopher

>How would you feel is someone made an app that removed all your muscles in a pic??
proud of how much stronger i have become, and thankful for the reminder of how bad it could be without exercise.

If they made an app that would take off my muscles, that actually be good because it would show how much effort I put it

With the make up is different because make up is a LIE, they do not put any effort into it like we do, and they appear something they are not

Emma Watson is a confirmed horrible person so it doesn't matter if she is 10/10 without make-up. Even if you were dating her you would want to kill her or yourself in short order.

>Good thing I don't have any muscles hahahaha
And you never will nigger.HAHAHAHAHA

>I couldn't care less to be honest.
>I couldn't care less.
Yes you do faggot.

My muscles don't disappear when I take a shower. When you wake up next to me, my face looks the same as the one that got you into sleeping with me.

That's rude, user.

Dude she looks like a man without makeup. Also I'm bisexual and still wouldn't hit that.

> women lie about their appearance using various chemicals

damn who would have thought

still bang here

You def have homo tendencies my dude. Some hollywood celebs are secretely trannies and Watson is one of them. For you to want to bang him without makeup to mask his masculinity reveals that you're gay.

I wish there was such an app so I could see my progress. I never took pics when I was DYEL cause I was embarrassed.