Do you think you could beat up a rottweiler if you lifted hard enough?

Do you think you could beat up a rottweiler if you lifted hard enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhJP0lERFek
youtube.com/watch?v=J7z60Dx8ENo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You dont need muscles to beat it. You need reaction and guts. The main issue facing dogs is that most people start to panic instinctively, where one good kick would litterally kill it.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=OhJP0lERFek

Not this shit again. Saged and reported. Fucking sick of all the shit threads on this board.

Rottweilers are pretty nice guys, they'll probably be upset if you don't want to get rough with them. Unless their hips are all fucked up at the time, which they might be.

I enjoy these more than the autistic woman hate threads, user. Animal fights are always fun to talk about.

Anyways, I think that people who say a human man would lose a fight to any dog have low self-esteem. You could 100% murder a Rottweiler by the time you're 1/2/3/4

Last thread about the jaguar was pretty nice.
Liked to read the discussions about human vs neanderthaler

explain? i missed it

I'd let it bite onto my arm, then try to twist its neck.
I reckon yeah, I could kill one if it was him or me.

cheers senpai

I could probably take one or two, but if two came at me with a guy behind them with a big cleaver in a cramped room i think I'd have some trouble

I think that athletic or trained human men can beat most dogs, including pitbulls and rottweilers although they'd most likely sustain injury in the process.

But I don't think humans can beat a bullmastiff. It's too fucking big.

They bite pretty fucking hard mate, if your thigh or forearm gets bitten you'll lose a lot of blood very quickly. You could beat the shit out of a rottweiler but you'd have to be quick and aware of where your limbs are going.

It's easy with the Drake sword.

squat 200kg -> Push kick to dogs face.

Good luck pupper.

Rottweiler, mastif, both nigger dogs.
Literally.
Ugly dogs for disgusting nogs.

The only approved dogs, are
Tamaskan
Doberman
Utonogan
Husky
German shepherd
Collie
Australian shepherd
Beagle

Everything else is drown in the river garbage.

>grab dog by their rear legs
>twist them

fucking done, you don't even need to be strong either

>he used the drake sword
Because cheesing is fun and playing is hard.

>police regularly use dogs to subdue athletic and combative street thugs

>Veeky Forums thinks they can easily take them out with their incel aggression and laser-like gamer focus

kind of overkill, don't you think?

rottweiler ,Doberman , German shepherd,
mastif, pitbull. all of these could be done.
But how about when it get to the sizeof kangals. I think my dog streak ends there

Once again Veeky Forums proves it has no clue whats going on outside the gym

HINT: dogs are PACK animals

youtube.com/watch?v=J7z60Dx8ENo

It helps that niggers are more scared of dogs than a gunshot wound and that those dogs live for the thrill of the chase. If you react aggressively and hurt the dog its more likely to end well for you than if you fail to run away.

I think you don't realy need this reaction guy if you have guts

It's doable. But the second you expose your neck and dogger realizes this, you are kill.

Why would I hurt a such a nice doggo?

An "average" dog people have a chance against. The trained MP dogs hell no. They wouldn't be used in war if someone could just do some nerd shit thinking they're goku. If a doberman can jump over a fence what is stopping it from biting your face/neck?

"I'll grab its legs or break its neck"

Oh lord...lmao

probably, done it to a german shepherd all ready.

*Teleports behind doge*
"Heh, nothing personnel, Fido."
*snap its neck*

No.

I have a Weimaraner which is larger but lighter than a Rottweiler. When I got it the breeder told us it will play bite, but you can tell the difference between a playful bite and a proper bite because a real bite will crush the bones in your hand. It's also quick as fuck and gets pretty intimidating when it's excited, has literally knocked me into the air when it's hit me while running at full speed. It's power is pretty immense, you don't realise it until you experience it.

I can't imagine fighting my dog, let alone one of a similar size but 10kg heavier.

They're still a good distraction. I could fuck one of those dogs up 1v1 with a little time.

But you don't have time, it goes for a takedown and then the humans fuck you up in seconds, you aren't beating the dog in seconds. You're distracted and now you're tazed or dead, gg.

I mean I know this board is about getting shredded but that's not the proper way to go about it, lad

>Everything else is drown in the river garbage.

Actually they're all shitty

Dogs are for low-class people. Muslims have just one thing right.

Story?

I'm gonna assume nobody itt has ever seen a K9 dog in action. Those things are 30% bigger than your average Shepard and run on pure fury. There was a raid near my place and before the dog was let out of the car, it is just going berserk, shaking the car, hackles raised. Then they let it out, and it is just a blur, smashing doors down like they weren't even there barking it's head off the whole time. Absolutely terrifying to see in person, even as a spectator.

I agree that would probably work, but fuck your arm would be turn up in the process

>work as a dog groomer
>boss is 90lbs
>we don't have any hydraulic tables
>have to deadlift this pyrenese on to the table
FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH

The idea behind police dogs is good, the problem is that they fucking keep clenching the fuck out of that jaw long after you're floored, and the police officers themselves can spend fucking up to a minute to get the fuckers off you. Fuck police dogs.

my junkie neighbor (50kg junkie woman) had the dog obviously with no training and it got away from her

Fun fact, I was attacked by a malnurished and crazy rotti when I was nine years old and this is literally how I killed it. Takes a long fucking time to break the neck, and your arm will look fucked up for years until it heals, not to mention the blood loss (holy fucking shit, I thought I was going to die too by the end of the whole thing), but it is possible, even as a child.

I miss my rottweiler. She was a good girl because my uncle didn't put up with shit and trained her well.

>Mom is scared of rotty around me so makes my dad give it to my uncle
>Could literally ride the dog she was so relaxed
>Get bitten in the face by Chihuahua at age 2 maybe 3

Fuck those rat dogs.

>offer it your fist
>thrust forward as hard as you can when it opens its mouth
>beat it to death with other arm while it tries to vomit up your hand

I imagine someone with more strength than a 9 year old boy might have a better time of it

I like to think i could just kick the dog in the face as it charged me, but if the dog jumped and managed to get me off-balance it might be a bad day.

>completely disregards the single best dog breed in existence.
It's like you're not even trying.

We have three of them.

dogs are so light that if you could get a second when they release the bite then you could throw the fucker 10 feet up, they wouldn't dare to attack you afterwards. That's why pitbulls are so scary, they lock the damn bite for good.

>locking jaws meme
Stop

Pitbulls don't have locking jaws you fucking autist.

>nothing personnel Fido
k e k

Picture of arm?
Also how the fuck did that even happen?

>Muslims have just one thing right.
to be fair mussies have quite a lot of things right, we just don't wanna admit it because they're stinky sand rats

>says fit doesn't know what they're talking about
>doesn't realize bathe thread is about 1 dog and not a pack
You fucing retard