>weight loss surgery doesn't wor-

Based boogie proving Veeky Forums wrong yet again.

I'm actually happy for him. Hope he keeps progressing.

Boogie is alive and Zyzz and Rich Piana are dead

Eat less > cutting out half your stomach

>just fit in a booth
>in America

seeing as the average American is super-sized, i'm not very impressed. You could probably fit a chair and a normal non-american in the space between the booth and the table.

Eat nothing > Eat less

Boogie is finally getting his shit together? Kind of disturbing, t b h. I think that gets mentioned in Revelations somewhere.

Only the good die young

What is he gonna do once they reverse the surgery?

Double in size and act like it isn't his fault.

Water fasting is a blessing if you know what you are doing. 36%bf to 23% after 24 days of water fasting.

Honestly some one at his size would see amazing results if he just ate a balance 2000 cal diet and walked for 30 min a day. If he can walk.

PAY

Do you think if he ate 3,000 a day he'd lose weight

Probably not. He has no muscle he just sits on his arse all day. His body doesn't require many calories

>>every time he stands up he deadlifts 500lbs
btfo Veeky Forums

It's not that we think weight loss surgery doesn't "work".

It's that people like this think dieting through will power doesn't work. Otherwise they wouldn't resort to this.

FOR

inb4 boogie starts claiming that he "won" through willpower after getting half his stomach cut out

this

i feel happy for Boogie

/fit blown the fuck out

when will you stop pinning test and go slice your stomach in half?

fatass isn't as old as 4 scoops yet

but zyzz abused drugs, didn't work out right, and to top it all off, had a genetic flaw in his heart. he thought he was all that with 6/10 muscle genetics and gear, but his actual shit genetics are what killed him

If its possible to fail with a bypass, boogie will do it. He's claimed to be losing weight for the last half decade and simply does not have the discipline to make any progress. The only reason he is losing weight now is that its physically impossible for him to eat as much as he wants.

He was talking about becoming a motivational speaker. He was "trying" for years to lose weight and lacked the motivation. To top that off he thinks he had nearly 300 pounds of lean mass prior to the surgery, I dont expect him to be fitness literate, but he's beyond retarded.

I've lost 65lbs in about 6 months with diet and exercise.

Two friends of mine had great success with surgery, but now that I've started this weight loss I have no fucking idea why they felt surgery was necessary.

I kinda wish he would have stayed a fat fuck and died of a heart attack so we could make fun of him

>He's going to make it

Face it, Veeky Forums was wrong about this man

Probably depends on how much he walks around on a normal day.

Andy Hug gets cancer and dies and this fat fuck gets to survive

There is no justice whatsoever

Also this. Hes box squatting 500 when he stands up. Theres a reason heavy people have giant calves.

To be fair, while I don't expect him to know this, blood contributes to lean body mass (and blood volume increases a lot with size).
He's obviously just touting the results from whatever tests they did on him.
As he loses weight his blood volume also drops significantly.

He had better grooming habits when he was basically immobile. He can fuck off and die just for having that retard beard

We can make fun of him for being a fat fuck that got surgery because he has absolutely zero willpower.

>every time he stands up
He spends his day playing video games. Probably gets up about 3 times a day

Calves aren't going to increase your required calories by much. His body is in fat stable mood

He looks like a goddamned Muppet.

it's not weight loss surgery it's the equivalent of grafting a ball gag to your face and only eating around it.

Speaking from experience there faggot

What the fuck is that?

It's Sweetums.

okay there's still that

Hi Boogers!

>>gets up 3 times a day
>>low reps high intensity
boogie gonna make it

Daily reminder to not post in boogie threads. Theyre cancer.