Men Fragance

>Buy expensive men's fragance
>It fades

This really grinds my gears
Any advice? Am I doing it wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/gds/Difference-between-Eau-de-Parfum-and-Eau-de-Toilette-/10000000176902415/g.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7loxrd4-4ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eu de parfum vs eu de toilette
know the difference, eu de parfum ebay.com/gds/Difference-between-Eau-de-Parfum-and-Eau-de-Toilette-/10000000176902415/g.html

pic related was my captcha

I got a unisex one. Everyone loves me now.

Fades in your nose. Everone else still smells it. Dont overdo it. You are just accustomed to the smell.

What's your personal favorite and which one has gotten you the most compliments

Reflection Man, powdery and floral but masculine and luxurious

JPG Ultra Male, got me the most mires I've ever gotten in one night while wearing this

EDT is always 3-4 hours
EDP 4-5 hours
EDC 2 hours

Buy PP "pure parfume" stays all day

I'm big into fragrances and can recommend you good ones.
>it fades
Carry a travel atomiser like pic related and re-spray yourself every few hours
Best fragrances for attracting girls?
>Creed Aventus (or club de nuit man intense which is a cheap clone that smells the same in the air)
Expensive but probably the best men's fragrance of all time, girls go batshit crazy for this stuff and you will smell unique and memorable
>Dior Sauvage
Smells amazing in the air, best designer fragrance on the market for any-time wearing smelling fresh and sexy to women
>Versace Eros
More of a louder, younger but masculine playful smell. Good for the winter time
>JPG Ultra Male
Super sweet, smells like candy fragrance with crazy projection and longevity, works well in clubs

Just picked up some Dolce and Gabbana The One EDP for 100 bucks. Anyone have experience with this type?

It didn't work very well for me. GF told me it's feminine and I get poor performance from it
Gets good reviews/hype online though

Thanks for feedback. I always thought it smelled great on one of my buddies

Boss Bottled. A little lame but I like the smell.

I use pic related during the colder months. I've had a ton of compliments on it. I've even had some older women ask what I was wearing so they can buy it for their husbands. I always find younger girls standing particularly close to me, as well. I work in sales, so I get a ton of exposure to gauge reactions.

Bleu de Chanel in the warmer months. I get some good comments on this one too, but not nearly as much as Savuage. My gf also heavily prefers savuage.

does it smell like parrty or what

youtube.com/watch?v=7loxrd4-4ao

this guy
got me some nice fragrances because of him

>versace eros/ jpg ultra male for the club
>dior sauvage/creed aventus/prada l'homme/ versace dylan blue wonderful fresh fragrances
>ch men prive for a date
>black afgano/gucci intense oud if you wanna smell like a memorable weed dealer

>>ch men prive for a date
got this one
use la nuit de lhomme when shes at your place, it literally smells like sex

where do you guys spray it on?

Were you smelling him during one of your cuddle sessions?

what fragrance do you guys use for an office job

Jesus, "Nuit de l'homme" is the best smelling cologne ever. It just fades a little quickly for my taste.
I like the new JOOP one "Wow!". Commercial is retarded though.

yeah it fades a lot, thats why you use it once youre inside

I wear the same.

Fuck this is expensive. How long do those in your post last?

does it smell overly exposing?or smell like some nignog gone clubbng?

Do you guys spray it on your skin?
Clothes?
Armpits?

The blue polo one. Not the blue number one.
Don't over think it and get a girl to help choose it.

Date- ysl la nuit lhomme
Nights out or winter- ch for men prive
Light casual- prada lhomme.

My next pick up is prada luna rosa carbon

dior sauvage for working in the office, casual yes no?

I use one spray at most. It's a scent you have to be pretty close to me to pick it up.
I never go clubbing, so no clue how to answer that one. If you're asking if it smells like some cheap bullshit negros use, nah. "Unique" and "different" have been two common things ive heard it described as. Obviously it isnt THAT uncommon among people who do their research, but most people dont research or invest time/money into good cologne.
If you're asking if it starts to smell bad when sweating or hot, nah. So long as it isnt actually summer time, some body heat and sweat wont ruin the scent.

Also Nuit De l'homme is really fucking good, but the smell makes me sick for some reason.

alright thanks user

Make sure to try things. Look up how to do so, so that you dont get memed like i did with nuit. Even if you like the scent, it may not fair well on you.

i have la nuit and it smells just like sex so ill keep that
also have CH Men
i want a fresh fragrance to use over the day and at work

Been using this one for 8 years. Doesn't smell that much around you but when the girls go in for that hug they notice, and they love it.

I'd also like to know. I have no idea how to apply fragrances or how much to use

I'd go for prada l'homme dior sauvage or v&r spicebomb and valentino uomo intense for winter

The sweet spots are back of the head, under your ears and that hole under adams apple. I usually go 2 tothesides one front and one back

are you kidding me

that's for a pretty light fragrance something like acqua di gio. for things like sauvage or jpg don't do 2 sprays on the sides, just one

Most decent fragrances only need one spray.
Directly on your bare chest, a couple inches away, fresh out the shower (after towel drying of course). Too far and you lose a lot. Too close and it becomes a liquidy mess.
If you have/want to use more, on the wrist. Touch the other wrist, then touch your neck with those wrists. Dont rub, just dab. Let it dry before you finish getting dressed. Usually i'll brush my teeth or something while it does its thing.
Dont use on clothes.
The scent lasts longer and develops better over the day when directly on your skin. Not to mention it can stain and ruin clothes.

I think he is. Objective best spots- neck and wrists.

Light use because you don't want to come off as that 15 year old

has anyone ever complimented you? how are they supposed to smell anything if you thencover your chest with clothes? spray on the neck and you'll get far better results (or on the wrists if you're that kind of fag)

heard directly on the skin was bad and wrist a meme?

spray it on clothes like armpits and back aka where you would sweat a lot

Plenty.
Heat rises from your chest and flows outwards from the collar area of your shirt. Anyone close to me will smell it, but i'll never be that guy who people smell 6ft away. When working closely with people, they should notice.
Fragrance should be discovered, not announced. I'm a more subtle person as a whole, so I like this approach. Girls like it. My gf likes it. I've had guys ask where they can get what I have. Works for me. Do the neck thing if it works for you. It just isnt my style.

>heard directly on the skin was bad and wrist a meme?
No way about the skin part. It's how it's supposed to be used. Imagine saying that you're supposed to wear gloves when you life so you cant be injured by the dangerous bar.
Perhaps JUST on the wrist is bad, since the scent wont last, but there's nothing inherently wrong with it.

>spray it on clothes like armpits and back aka where you would sweat a lot
That's what deodorant is for. As for the back, the only person who will appreciate that is your gym bro ramming your ass (no homo).
Also worth noting, use an antiperspirant with little to no scent, or one very similar to the cologne. Dont wanna combine too many scents.

agree with you ,that's why i have to be careful not to overspray but i love the neck because when i walk past thots wearing something sexy i catch them turning their heads.

the fuck do you spray deodorant onyour CLOTHES rather than your armpits?

>Dont wanna combine too many scents.
GOTTA CONFUSE THE SMELL MUSCLE BRO

What? No. Use neutral scented deodorant in your armpits. Cologne in the chest/neck area. I dont know what you're even confused about.

Ya that's a good feel. I'll do that on certain events. I can almost cut the jealousy in the air flowing from my gf though, so I try to avoid it.
>tfw often do it purposely so she knows she needs me more than I need her, or at least thinks so.

you the dior sauvage guy?

>tfw no unscented deodorant in stores and too lazy to order online

You can get it at walmart dude

or basically anywhere

I'm , yea

recommend it for a say more casual approach?

Definitely. It feels good to smell good.

but is it fresh?

This thread has convinced me to get Dior Suavage, probably going to pick it up tomorrow

I've been using an YSL L'homme knock off from Walgreen's lmfao, time to step up my eau game

same my man

got YSL la nuit and CH men
gonna get me some dior sauvage, hope it doesnt smell to shitty

Good luck, anons.
Dont expect to suddenly have girls drooling over you, but it certain helps.

dior sauvage is the objective king of compliments and fresh fragrances. Bitches from my class literally jump just when they hear of its name.

I'm sure it smells good, the only issue I have is that I'd prefer not to be smelling like every other Brad out there.
As nice as it would be to have a unique scent that girls associate with you though, girls a fucking plebs and just want a nice manly smell. And honestly, the fact that it most likely smells familiar (because every other bro is using it) is probably a benefit because it triggers that feeling of familiarity in a girl's brain which is comforting and nice.

edt or edp

Is it true that if I spray fragance over a little of Vaseline the fragance won't fade and it will last longer?

I think it has something to do with the oil

if you want to smell unique just look up some good frags and when going to the store sty away from their top 5 bestsellers. Also a lot of people told me that pure malt by thierry mugler smells unique

no edp exists right now, but the edt has the same longevity if not better as most edp designer fragrances

then put the vaseline on your dick
ye

i think you'll get the same result by applying moisturising cream first (unscented)

>was on holiday in kebab land
>wanted cheap smell for beach etc.
Bought this shit real cheap, gorgeous.
Musky, woody, spicey with a hint of freshess, lasts better part of my work day (lifting shit around a hotel.) and get asked what it is quite a bit.
Got it for 5 euro in Turkey, can get it for like 15 or 20 euro online, but lasts a month of two.

Nice advertisement.

how suicide tier is this stuff

how do you even shop for cologne
do you take cap off at the store and sniff or

Mate I wear it everywhere and anywhere

Using this for current winter season