Natty?

could be

if natty close to natty limit

Natty limit at 5'10 is 170 in stage condition

How do I get that V-taper and not be fridge mode?

sure brah achievable with maybe 2 years of lifting and good diet
never doubt the power of hard work

could be. god tier insertions + remember that's with a pump and good lighting and filter.

No direct ab work

Possibly but looks too young to be true.

david laid is 6'2" sub 200 and not in stage condition

Seems about right.

Where do you find natty limit info?

No, anyone saying "yes" is fucking retarded. Deluded SS-doing GOMAD monkeys.

Ironic, he calls others SS GOMAD monkeys but he himself has no experience in this discussion.

no

If you have to ask if someone is natty, he isn't natty.

/thread

obviously not

nope
that level of muscle is achievable but you won't look that full at that bodyweight naturally

this usually

Don't fall for the deadlift meme like everybody out there (not memeing)

If you have doubts, the answer is likely no.

dang

Genetics. Embrace your body type and just look strong as fuck instead.

its most likely not natty u retards lmao

David Laid's been roiding since 18 years old... this is a well known fact and anyone who genuinely believes his physique is achievable is either new to the game and doesnt know anything or a hopelessly delusional retard.

bro it's just the angles and lightning !!! xD

No

Any proof of those claims ? I feel like there would be more obvious sign of use

I think I read he is like 85kg with a 24" waist (the waist size is probably bollocks) but I'd say 85kg at 6'2" and really lean is natty.

Kek

Natty as nattygraham

24? ive never heard of anyone with a waist that small before lol

it's not possible to have that much lean muscle mass with no bloating. if he was natty with that much muscle he'd also be fat as fuck from bulking to oblivion, therefore the only possible explanation for his mass + low bf is that he uses gear. you would know these things if you didnt get into lifting just last week

So why was he always like that, since day one of lifting? You think he was roiding at 14?

you actually think pic related has as much lean muscle mass as OP's pic... congrats, you just outed yourself as a massive moron

laid deadlifts close to 700 though.

he also, out of all the gymshark "fitness models" on youtibe (bar maybe matt ogus) the only one who trains powerlifting style

Bro that's exactly when he started. I mean like from 14 - 18 he had a good amount of muscle mass while staying lean, and you can see by his genetics that he had wide shoulders and visible abs

Ez SS+GOMAD

He looks different in every picture