Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking cigarettes?

Are you serious?

Jesus dude you're gonna really fuck yourself up you need to cut down now

do you ever get bored of making the same thread

+1

cigarette put-downs x 75

Every time you smoke a cigarette punish yourself by sucking a dick

>third day since I've smoked or dipped
>feeling cravings

I-i can make it through right guys? One cigarette isn't going to hurt me

>no one in history has ever quit smoking
kys weakling

>One cigarette isn't going to hurt me
not true

Are you out of your fucking mind? I was a heavy smoker myself but I never went over a pack a day, and I still felt sick of the fucking smoke at night. How can you possibly smoke that much? Jesus Christ mate, I'm serious, seek help

Every now and then when I drink I smoke a few cigs, but I instantly feel that shit fucking up my lungs.

I really cant imagine smoking every single day. How the fuck are you even still breathing

what? do you live in any big city in india or what

>this exact post gathered dozens of responses yesterday and people still reply to this shit
It's like you don't even spend ALL your free time on this site, sigh

I honestly don't know how you guys do it.
I mean i smoke a little bit when i'm wasted at a party because shit feels good but god help me if i touch a cigarette the next morning/when i'm sober.

I puked last week right after smelling my clothes from the night before because of the dry-smoke smell,it's actuallu horrible

Quitting tip: take that money you would spend on cigarettes each week and buy a new squat plug instead.
Think of the amazing collection you could have in just a year.

Try switching to vaping for a few months depending how you take the nicotine reduction. I smoked 0,5 to 1 packs a day, reduced my smoking with vaping in 1 month and continued to vape for another 5 months. now im free of this shit. i still crave cigs though

Thanks, doc.

How would one cigarette hurt me if I'm in otherwise perfect health according to blood tests? My grandmother is 100 years old and smoked a pack a day up until her 70s. Longevity is on my side

>2017
>Not vaping.

I quit today. I'm fairly sure I'm dying.

>used to smoke
>started lifting
>didn't feel like smoking anymore
easy af

How to quit smoking that many cigarettes a day:
You can have as many cigarettes as you want but you have to put each and every cigarette out on your arm.

Good luck

Just vape. It's superior to cigarettes in every possible way. I smoked a cigarette a few days ago as a joke, had to toss it after a few drags because it was gross as fuck. And this is coming from a guy that smoked a pack a day for 6-7 years. Vape tastes better, get a better buzz, more convenient, and you won't die.

Mirin thread, I smoke 75 John player standard cigarettes a day

Allan Carr's easy way to quit smoking

/Thread

where's the long term evidence you've acquired to form that conclusion about not dying? My natural consensus is that if you're a "heavy" vaper you're probably shortening your lifespan, there's not enough information to support that it's not a threatening product. (Kinda like cigarettes when they first came out)

No cigars smell like ass and you are a poser faggot

>Tips fedora

I hang out with smokers almost exclusively and I can think of one person who's outright quit and not gone back. He just stopped buying them and suffered through the withdrawals. I have a friend who quit heroin by smoking a ton of pot, boozing hard, working out, and eating right, literally chasing any other high there was until sobriety from it became manageable.

t. artsy fuck

t. a fag who only ever smoked cigars from the gas station

Everyone smokes to look cool to some degree, I can just do it without being addicted. Checkmate brah

Okay, I bothered to ask him and he said he developed asthma in the winter due to the cold weather and his habit, so he had to quit for a couple weeks, and then bam, he's no longer addicted

It's literally just vegetable and propylene glycerin. No tar, no tobacco, no added chemicals as far as I'm aware. It's probably not 100% safe, but I can say my lung function has improved an absolute ton.

Unironically smoked over sixty cigarette today - threw the remaining away ten minutes ago, wish me luck user I want to quit

>Every non smoker is disgusted by you.
>When we see you smoke we hold our breath until out of your lung cancer range.
>We also hold our breath so we don’t have to smell your breath or the smoke stench.
>Your cracked lips and yellow teeth tell us you smoke if not the breath.
>We will laugh when we see you on anti smoker commercials as you talk through a hole in your throat.
Remember this next time you light a ciggy

bros... how do i get fit with a drinking problem? i enjoy lifting because it feels good but i dont want to look like a fit dad at 24.

>75 cigarettes a day
That would be about half of my daily wage in my shitjob.

Lol, why the hell would you post this at Veeky Forums?

Stop drinking. You shouldn’t be drinking in the first place dumbass. Also apologize to your liver

i cant it hurts

What do women think of guys who smoke?

Stop going to the bar. Remove all alcohol from your home. Boom, you’re suddenly sober.

Read this

switch to vaping
lower nicotine in the juice slowly
do this until your at 0

this would imply 75 cigarette pick ups also

Start smoking a pipe you faggot, made quitting a piece of piss.

I quit a 40 a day habit and have not touched a cig in about 8 months

>I know this dude who took his life savings to Vegas and came back a millionaire

desu one cigarette probably won't hurt you. i used to smoke a pack and a half a day, quit cold turkey for a couple of years, and now i have maybe 4 cigarettes/month. it's no worse than what the average person does to themselves weekly at the bar. or daily at mcdonald's

>average smoker ingests 1mg of nicotine per cig
>30 mg of nicotine can kill you
>OP smoked 2.5x the amount needed to kill him

Really activated my almonds

i just quit because of my lungs and i'm spitting weird shits in the morning

I've been off the baccer for over a year. After smoking for about ten.

There's pretty much always one kit around me though.

Is that you in the.pic.

Believing shillers when they tell you weed and vaping are safe. So brilliant.

I quit since the start of the year.
I had lost 30kg and gained it all back because instead of smoking I just ate. Lost 20kg again though and on track to still not smoke and drop it all and more.

Get a hobby that isnt drinking

If youre trying to quit having "like just one cigarette man" is detrimental to your long term wishes

this is not a shitpost,
I smoked tobacco with my weed through a bubbler everyday for 5 years, quit for a year, then resumed because I couldn't get a cdl, but without cigarettes, I quit again a month ago, switching to vapes, which I have increasingly less interest for everyday. There are times when I want that spliff rush (and believe me, it is something else), but it's not worth the anxiety and blistered throat.

Vaping atomized glycerine or glycol is indeed bad for you, but it really is better than smoking burnt tobacco laced with oxidizers, and makes it easier to quit because of the delayed effect. I won't argue with you about the weed, that shit makes a loud psychotic faggot out of the most decent of men.

>75 cigarettes a day
Why are you on Veeky Forums?

Don't do it
3 days is the peak of your cravings
It's all smooth sailing from here