Is it just me or does protein stuff literally always taste absolutely disgusting

Is it just me or does protein stuff literally always taste absolutely disgusting

Why does everything have added protein advertised on it?
Who is pushing this and what is the drive behind this weirdness

A) Gymcels are fucking retarded
B) Kikes exploiting young, ugly, low sentience males.

B E E F
J E R K Y

i don't understand any of this shit when you can just drink milk

Because it's high in fat and sugar. A better way to put it would be why do this when you can just eat chicken
Look for the good stuff. Quest bars are a meme brand that are absolutely disgusting. Thinkthin is better as long as you don't mind sugar alcohols.
Pure protein is a little better although you can still taste the whey
Nature valley protein bars taste great and are low in sugar.
Oatmega bars are great to me, but you might not like the fishy sort of taste in them
Rxbars are the best in terms of ingredients and taste but cost a lot.
They are overall good for going to classes and work as you can feel more satiated and the good ones taste like candy but are low in sugar.
Your best stuff is still whey shakes and good food, but I am always stocked with some protein bars

>pay 89 cents for the 500 calorie candy bar
>pay $4 for the 200 calorie ~PROTEIN~ candy bar
Jewish tricks. They could just make all our food high protein low carb and price it close to its value but that would break the illusion that protein is some valuable commodity you have to pay extra for

This is the best snack for protein. I make my own with sirloin topside. 1kg of jerky ends up running me 30 bucks.

100g has around 60g of protein

Quest tastes like liquorice dipped in shit
Best tasting bars are Grenade caramel chaos carb killa

Protein bars are such a meme, too high a carb content for any proper diet, and is just better replaced by a sandwich if you aren't watching your weight too tightly.

The costco ones taste like ass but they are tolerable if you microwave them for 10 seconds. I only buy them because they're cheap

More human labor is crystalized in refining whey or milk to extract protein than in harvesting corn and turning it into corn syrup. The prices reflect this.

TINY LITTLE SOY NUGGETS

Corn is also heavily subsidized and for at least a few years the dept of ag was buying and dumping dairy products to stabilize prices.

Bolthouse shakes are delicious.

I'm addicted to protein bars. I could eat 4 in one sitting, but that would cost me 10 bucks.
The taste and chewiness are out of this world, no other bar/wafer comes even close.
What should I do?

What kind of stores are you guys going to? The protein bars I eat are a little under a dollar.

>The costco ones taste like ass but they are tolerable if you microwave them for 10 seconds

Why would you do that?

> I'm addicted to protein bars
You must be in soyboy mode brah ... when will you goyem manlets learn

Cookies and Cream Grenade bars are pretty good.

Mad overpriced though.

No, but those things do. Fucking foul.

Quest is my go to because less sugar. All protein bars taste like shit though.

Bro, take them out of the wrapper and throw that bitch in the microwave for thirty seconds. It's night and day.

My diet is so clean that Quest Bars are basically dessert. Stop eating cake and cookies and those things will taste great next to chicken and broccoli. Gotta get the right ones though, the s'mores are best

It does but it obviously doesn't have to. They actually have research and marketing groups who make recipes and test them on potential customers. But the customers tell them that they think that it can't be healthy for you if it tastes good. So the companies deliberately make the protein foods taste like crap because that is what customers expect them to taste like.

Quest bars actually do it right
they have like 4 grams