*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Hey user, word on the street is you're implying I use synthol and roids. Care to explain? I'm 100% natty.

Those muscles aren't really functional.

>"What I meant, is that your testicles are tiny due to the roids you took"

i don't think he knows what implying means tbqh

Why would that woman say that to you?

Show me your dick you faggot
Then when I see his dick and balls I’ll know/prove he’s using

"Sorry can you repeat that?"

Hey Faggots,
My name is Chad, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever lifted? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own body dysmorphia, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than failing to bench lmao 1PL8.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I can pull 1/2/3/4, and was the starter on my weightlifting team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Yeah good one haha had me rolling on the floor

Fuck, forgot pic
It’s ok I’m Chad

>stand there for 5 minutes and wait for him to have a heart attack in front of me
>climb/walk over his mountainous body
>problem solved and cardio done for the day

A real Chad wouldn't have acknowledged that he forgot the picture, nor would he need to specify that he is a chad to justify his ineptness.

A real Chad doesn't even know this shithole exists.

Good point

Which one's your bitch?

Third reply to my post

*blocks your seat

>blocks your workout area

*myostatin blockers in your path*
*experiences catastrophic organ failure in his mid 30s in your path*

This guy is a legit freak. A lot of that has to be oil right?

lol he looks like shit

Well played.

damn silent mike looking pretty big