Is it possible to get fit while having a vegan diet?

Is it possible to get fit while having a vegan diet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xzXOzYhRTM
youtu.be/aL4lb6IevWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vegetarian yes, vegan? you have to stuff yourself with supplements

>Is it possible getting fit by eating food

Most food you eat is vegan by default like pasta,rice,beans,peanut butter, nuts etc.

>Doyle
>Looking like he does at his age
>Implying he's natty

only if you absolutely stuff yourself with supplaments, which is something most vegans have to resort to anyway just to stay healthy.

Don't believe what the vegans tell you, it's their butthurt, jealous kind that makes pics like the one you posted

yeah just look how swole this guy is

youtube.com/watch?v=_xzXOzYhRTM

False. The only supplement you need is a B12, the same thing the meat/dairy industry has to supplement their animals with due to unnatural grain diets.

Meatcucks are so ignorant it is astounding.

Please tell me where you are getting your daily requirement of protein.

No but you can grow a cracking pair of tits

the strongest man in the world currently is a vegan and got the most gains after going vegan

youtu.be/aL4lb6IevWw

some edgy teenager actually drew this shit

look at that jawesome devil lock, that's one hip vegan

This

>not pea protein

pleb

>meatcucks ignoring this
l m a o

>the same thing the meat/dairy industry has to supplement their animals

well those animals happen to be "vegan" as well

SOYBOY
O
Y
B
O
Y

wow that looks gulag tier
also why aren't you fags eating sea food like mussels? They don't have a brain, sustainable,actually improve the environment by eating all the micro-algae that causes blooms.
Ounce for ounce the most nutritious thing available

>stops halfway
>most weight ever carried by a person
how can you rank people when there is both the distance and weight as a factor?

Pasta requires eggs home boy

thanks bruh
feels good to have higher test and hold moral superiority over you

...No.

Do you know how much soy non vegans eat? Soy is in a ton of things, especially processed foods. Just went to a pizza resturant and the waitress told me the buffalo sauce has soy in it.

>being this uninformed about the food you eat

Also soyboy sounds pretty sick, I'd buy that on a shirt.

>open video
>vegan supplement shilling

lmao just like it's been state on this thread

that guy doesn't even compete in World's Strongest Man

False. I've even made fresh pasta with no eggs plenty of times, even with my professional chef friends. Also had gourmet fresh pasta dishes (~$60 plate) and they don't use egg. Also been to Italy several times and fresh pasta has no egg.

I could go on. Try to be more cultured, meatcuck.

Most do. You have to check the ingredients list famalam

I seriously doubt you’re pinning more test than me desu

>soy
>fruit
Also
>protein shake
Gee I wonder where all that protein is coming from. Sure isn't the fucking kilograms of grain you are eating.

Why can't vegans just be vegans without having a need to tell whole world about it?

No shit it's going to be vegan if you make it lol. While I was wrong to say it was required, eggs is still in most store bought pasta, which most people buy.
And being pretentious is exactly what vegans are known for, good job affirming the stereotype.

I bulk on 3500kcal

>Literal soyboy
Please let me fuck you once you grow a nice rack

>soyboy sounds pretty sick
>I'd buy that on a shirt

>most do
is very different from
>pasta has eggs

Moral superiority complex.

Pasta can have eggs or not depending on the type of pasta.
t. Italian

>a couple of world records
>never won any WSM competitions
>on more roids than a triple crown horse

whew you sure blew us out of the water there

That's why I stated I was wrong in
Regardless, if you are vegan, check the packaging. You might not be getting what you want.

Enlighten me Luigi, what's the main reason to not have eggs/having them? Flavor? Texture?

I'm not even a vegan and I still know you can derive protein from non-meat sources, you tremendous staggering idiot.

>soy milk
what the fuck is your fucking problem faggot.
unbelievable i swear i'm ashamed to be a vego with the absolute faggot TRASH you pathetic incel KEKS eat.

I'll be drinking estrogen free organic milk, enjoy growing child bearing hips and huge milkers from soy.

What is with that video WSM has heavier super yoke weights, maybe in the early 00s it was the heaviest

>Lunch
>bread and a fucking apple
I'm so fuckinig done with you people.

>believing myths in 2017

>being this retarded when all the data is at your fingertips

>not mixing the two for maximum efficiency
wow someone has a soy bead string shoved up there ass. LOOSer

>getting jewed into buying organic milk when the FDA doesn't have an organic label

>being a low test meatcuck

Mainly texture, usually eggs are used to types of pasta that need to be more TICC like tagliatelle or anything that has to contain some filling like pic related

fermented soy is fine as it removes all the female hormones. it's just non fermented food like fucking SOY MILK (WTF!?) that turns you into a cock hungry pusy faggot

>the strongest man in the world
Kek, this faggot wouldn't even qualify for WSM.

Doyle's vegan

Thanks for the knowledge Mario. Any rec's for pasta fillings I should try?

Nothing of substance in this post, write something worth reading next time instead of some tantrum vomit

DIG UP HER BOOOOO-O-O-O-O-OOO-OONESS

>eggs is still in most store bought pasta
That is horribly, incredibly, hilariously wrong. Vegans can eat pretty much any pasta in any grocery store. Pretty much only ravioli and egg noodles contain nonvegan ingrediets. I have never once picked up a normal box of pasta and had it not be vegan. It's literally just wheat, you idiot. Check next time you're at the store so you don't sound like sucha brainlet.

>t. soy drinking roastie faggot
you have hormonal based emotional outbursts now that you're half femal. might as wele start taking estrogen because you're balls are non existant

Whats with the bra tanline? FtM?

Wrong. Soy has phytoestrogen. Not really bioavaible in the body once consumed by humans, as it's a plant (physto) based molecule.
Animal estrogen hormones, like those injected into chickens to make their breasts larger, contain FAR more estrogen than any soy product.

This. Soyboy is something Chad would wear on his sleeveless shirt.

One of the specialites where i live is called Cappelltti (literally little hats) wich is the pic i posted before. You should try to google a recipe for those, the filling has chicken and/or pork plus chopped onions/carrots plus other stuff that may vary

While it's true that soy has phytoestrogen and not estrogen, high soy diets, especially in infants, affect hormone levels.
I still eat soy but in moderation and try to eat fermented soy for the K2.

Vegans can't without taking supplements. Meanwhile I can all natural it doesn't matter if most meat has unnatural injections or some crap you don't know what I eat for all you know I don't eat that stuff.

Strongest man in the world? No, that guy is washed up. Clarence is a far more impressive vegan

That sounds delicious, thanks

Yeah show me all those vegan athletes that aren't juicing.

So basically vegans just lie about shit to further their agenda?

Dang.

They don't conciously lie.

Nutrient deprivation makes them delusional.

Absolutely possible. May be a bit of a pain in the ass but possible.

If you want to cut and get enough protein you need to supplement protein. Period. There is no other way. Soy probably as it's a good protein but DAT ESTROGEN

Thought that was Bane from the thumbnail

>sverge looks way better than le duckface old man
>a fucking single study

There are six times as many false flagging fake-vegan trolls on this board as there are actual vegans. FACT.