Why are manlets so fucking pathetic? Before you idiots ask, I'm not a manlet. I'm 6'0"

Why are manlets so fucking pathetic? Before you idiots ask, I'm not a manlet. I'm 6'0".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKtYhqSt47Y
youtu.be/KnnHprUGKF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that ultra Manlet nig in the grey sweater though

>6 ft
>Not a manlet

Back on the pit, faggot

>I'm not a manlet. I'm 6'0".
user...

> 3 apes attack a hobbit
What a time to be alive

you mean why are niggers such subhumans?

Backstory? Ive seen this before hundreds of times but never got a clear answer.

once upon a time we lynched the nigs for stuff like this

>I'm 6'0"
Not so fast manlet

this. whas the little guy being racist? he didn't check his six so he deserves it for not being on guard.

Skinny people are pathetic too, you know? Just because you have 5 inches on the shortstack doesn't mean you're a threat. I swear the amount of extremely unfit/skinny af lanklets out there who think they're any tougher than your average manlets is astounding.

Because they never learn.

those dudes legit missed 75% of their hits, its amazing how little the average person knows how to fight

Don't let Veeky Forums make you insecure about your height. They only make fun of manlets because they have self-esteem issues as well.

Whoa... so this is what an alpha male white supremacist looks like in real life... huh... makes the neurons swirl around the noggin

idk man hitting someone in the back that's half your size that looks a lot like child abuse

He's already insecure himself though. My guess would be he doesn't lift, he's lurked for a real long time, but is still pathetic in terms of physique and weight, so he tries to act like manlets are more pathetic because shorter, when he himself is the more pathetic one.

Shouldn't have relaxed

he only managed to get out 'trump isn't all that b-' before the evil little bigot was vanquished

>mexican munchkin
>gets jumped from from 3 sides from 2 giga niggas and one afro-munchkin

Ah I see /pol/ btfo once more. How does whitey even compete?

>Veeky Forums - fitness

Shoulda rolled

Takes 3 niggers to beat a manlet lmao. Just how pathetic are they

Jeez you guys in america have a serious nigga problem. I guess this is what happens when you are to lazy to pick your own cotton

Can someone tell me the new cutoff then? A-Asking for a friend

6'11"

The cutoff for manlet is when you weigh more than the average manlet you fucking pathetic sissy skinnyfat little shit.

irl manlet cutoff is 5"9

why is everyone in uni so tall? i legit feel like a midget at 5'10. i didnt think that 5'10 was manlet tier before but now i think otherwise. in normal everyday life i feel tall or above average but its ridiculous in uni.

Genetics probably

6'3

most here are 5'8, so don't worry.

the "average height" stat includes old people who are much shorter

More people my dude. More people. I thought i was tall at 6'4 but whoop dee doo, turns out I'm not that special after all. 6'3 is a common occurence, 6'4 is seen here and there, and every once in a while you see 6'5 and 6'5+ people.

More people means more chances of seeing people taller than you.

Why didnt he shoot them with his gun?
I thought this was America?

i got brutally redpilled. fit was right all along manlet cutoff is 6'0

West europe I presume? I'm from norway and damn guys are getting tall.

Manlet detected

skinny, skinny man. post height weight and bf percentage

fuck off im 6'2, optimal height for women

Thats the thing user, there is no cutoff because here in Veeky Forums we're all manlets deep inside

>getting mad when someone's taller than you
i think fit fucked your head up dude

This is one thing people don't understand. One good hit will end you no matter how tall or muscular you are. Working out wont make your jaw harder to dislocate.

Also, people underestimate the concrete. He 80% of times people take a real fucking blow and end up dead on the street isn't because of the blow itself. Of course you can die from a kick or a punch, but the fucking concrete man, land on it head first with the accellerated speed of a punch or kick, and you'll fucking break.

Ooh fencing response, that dude definitely has brain damage if he even survived.

critical hit

He didn't. Look at how he spazzes after hitting that concrete. That's his muscles tensing up since his brain fucking died.

Did he died?

That's the fencing response present in up to 2/3 of moderate concussions that result in unconsciousness.
So he could still be alive.
Google it

holy fuck what did that midget think was gonna happen

How he spazzes is called the fencing response and it is caused by brain damage, but doesn't necessarily mean he died. I remember in an old UFC Tank Abbot landed a haymaker on some old Indian guy and he had a similar fit. I doubt the guy will ever be a mathematician but he might somewhat okay.

Race War When?

I've noticed the same thing. I feel painfully average at 6'0. Northern european user reporting in.

vid title should be:
>6'2 vs 6'0

Having a strong muscular neck can actually help mitigate a lot of dmg. That said, if you got a glass jaw you got a glass jaw, not much to do about it aside from never getting yourself in a situation where that might be tested.

If you pay close attention the guy in the red misses every punch

Lanklet pedos BTFO

it kinda makes sense for a midget to be a pedophile

spotted the manlet

If you're not 7ft tall 300lbs

Those big niggers are worse than the manlet. Exerting that much aggression and effort to beat a tiny man. typical niggs

It's one of the top posts of /watchpeopledie.

Isn't that a literal manlet tho?

youtube.com/watch?v=TKtYhqSt47Y

manlet is anything below 6'3 user

>one good hit
>implying manlets can even fathom to reach my neck

that's your source? a reddit post? lmao

Anyone shorter than 8'5" should consider suicide

It's true, see that OP claims that he is 6'0''? Let's assume he is not actually 5'11'' for a moment. When he pass near some high school kids and see that they average at 6'2'' he is gonna get his self-esteem destroyed. Even if he has it a lot better than shorter guys, he is gonna be so fucked up in the head now that he is not that tall anymore. Most tall guys that shitpost on Veeky Forums about manlets are probably like that and have worse self steem than most short guys.

Manlets have already learned, but have you?

chew on bark x failure

come at me bro

He crawled out of the manlet pit and refused to go back

>Manlets have already learned, but have you?
t. manlets learn when they hit 17-19. This whole meme of them not learning is fucking dumb.

>tfw 5'8 manlet
>tfw I have broken so many kneecaps
>cut so many Achilles
>the long men of the gym fear me when I escape the pit

Not so fast manlet
God of manlet here
>5'11

>I'm not a manlet. I'm 6'0"

Contradicting Piece of Shit You Are.

Go be King of the Manlets elsewhere.

Shit I'm getting closer and closer to average at my 6'4''. Few years I might even be a manlet... suicide when?

Why can't niggers fight alone? It always takes like 5 niggers to fight 1 guy. They are such chicken shit and can never go 1 on 1.

Seems like he tried to fuck with the even smaller nigga in the left behind the big nigga,got what he deserved,trying to fuck with smaller people the getting btfo by two bigger guys,it's like poetic justice man.

shit

>one good hit
this is true
>no matter how tall or muscular you are
and this is where you should stop pretending to know what you're talking about. Your meme "techniques" mean nothing once I grab your ass and tackle you into the ground because I'm a head taller and 100 pounds heavier.
In pretty much EVERY street fight, you have an opportunity to take your opponent to the ground in literally seconds. At that point you better know how to grapple.

Why are humans so fragile man

I'm never getting in a fight

No, that guy was brain dead.
He died not long after.
The guy in the red shirt was convicted of murder.

>5'9
keep telling yourself that, it's actually 6'1

he was actually in the middle of saying "i'm not racist... b-"

shame he was gonna say "because I love black people"

it's actually 5 foot 11

5 10 and below is nothing special

how the fuck did he even overpower those kids?

FUCKING LANKLETS GET REKT

BARUK KHAZAD! KHAZAD AI MENU!

>being around apes
That's where he fucked up.

>This is the difference between 5’9” and 6’3”

I expected way worse desu

Jesus Christ that manlet got slaughtered

5'10"

>relaxing around niggers

did he died?

Around blacks never relax.

>Gray sweater throws first punch
>Two others immediately come rushing in for a beat down
>They knock him out in the first punch
>Punch him twice in the armpit for good measure
What did they mean by this?

Also
>6'0
>Not a manlet

6'2 you become noticeably tall
Next in line for ideals is 6'4 and 6'6 everything after is just a bonus
>6'3
So close to glory
>6'5
Almost big bad John mode
youtu.be/KnnHprUGKF0

>pic

What is this from?

>watching with no audio
>manlet backed into a corner
>2.5 v 1
>attacked from behind

Absolutely pathetic, right? If only he were 6'+. He'd have been able to kick their asses.

>inb4 manlet
I'm 8'15

>hes only 9'3
back to the pit

>attacking people from behind
>attacking people only when they're more numerous
>continuing the attack after knock out

This isn't civilized behavior.