/Connor Murphy/ General

Is Connor Murphy autistic?

What does Veeky Forums think of his videos?

youtu.be/fsj6vLx2r-c?t=2m17s

yes i think he is autistic. average Veeky Forums user. he probably was unpopular as a teenager and was on the computer for a long time. that led to him being socially retarded and all the attention in the world doesnt help him get that important social developmental part that he missed while playing games on his computer all day. thats how it is for me at least

I want him to bend me over, that's what I think.

ur gay

Is he doing any better lately? I only hear about him through Veeky Forums and he was looking pretty pudgy a while ago.

he isnt even cute, I dont get the appeal other than yes he lifts, so do lots of people, normie girls are impressed, big fuckin deal

> ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS ALRIGHT GUYS

If you look at anyone close enough, you realise they're autistic too. Even the biggest Chad is an autist.

>invisible lat syndrome

this

this is the most autistic cringe worthy piece of video i have ever seen

This, what is up with youtubos saying "u guys" all the fucking time. It just gets sneaky like they are pretending to be my friend or shit fuck them

>
>t.virgin

He is at least a 8/10 even if he didn't lift

I want to bend him over.

His vids are obviously scripted. Super cringey

He played runescape enough said

and what's wrong with Runescape?

at the very least hes got a case of electronically induced autism, iirc he posted a pic once of his runescape stats and they were impressive meaning his screen time is through the roof, its a wonder he made it out alive desu, but yes he has himself an irreversible case of autism, luckily for him only the peak percentage of women will catch onto it as the majority of women are autistic as well

So I take it you think it is a bad sign if I didn't think his stats or total play time were impressive. I have multiple accounts on pre-rs3 and osrs that have more playtime and higher levels.

When everyone is autistic, no one is

You're pretty off. Chad understands people intuitively and doesn't make the mistakes normal people make

He is living proof that personality doesn't matter and it's all about looks. He himself tries to show that, in that video where he goes on a date with some Stacy he starts saying the spergiest stuff on purpose and the girl is always interested in him. His entire channel consists of proving the looks theory.

Sure his face isn't the greatest, but he is pretty tall and the roids gave him a defined jawline, so the girls see him as the jock guy.

i'd agree with you if all his videos didn't look staged as fuck

He is autistic but he used to make up for it by an amazing physique. Now that his physique is gone to shit(he still looks better than me or my Veeky Forums posters, but he looks like shit compared to him at his prime) it's just not enough to cover up his autism.

what a time to be alive

Wouldnt the jawline just be a result, of him being low bodyfat? Not claiming that he didnt roid

Tren jaw is real. The more effective roids often come with strong androgenic effects as well.