How many of you have an average looking / plain jane SO Veeky Forums?

How many of you have an average looking / plain jane SO Veeky Forums?

How does she feel about your progress?

>this is average in america

I need to fucking move. I'm sick of dating 3 points down because anything above a 4 has 10 guys fighting for her. Where do I go Veeky Forums?

I have an average looking gf but she is fit too and is a qt for me. She's very supportive of my fitness and creative endeavors and I am of hers.

I would not describe the woman in OP's pic as average though lol.

>2018 minus 2 months
>not being a coastie that enjoys a buffet of beautiful women
Im so sorry flyover-kun
Thats definitely a solid average in any midwestern state

Satan, pls guide me, what states can you confirm haven't been invaded by the whales? I'll look up the obesity stats myself.

I have a small Asian gf, and no I'm not dating her because I'm a beta numale.

>Thats definitely a solid average in any midwestern state

Really? Goddamn. Glad I'm in New England, the only leaner place is Colorado (or maybe L.A.)

Lmfao yeah you are. Otherwise you’d have a white girlfriend

>having a white gf
gr8 b8 m8

>needing a girlfriend who doesn't understand what is attractive in western culture because otherwise your only options would be fat chicks

Lmaoing at ur life

how do i get average looking middle aged woman to accept my booger eating habit? do i need to be a famous soccer coach?

I think girlfriends in 2017 are a meme.

Europe

Nowadays I can only get turned on by a feminine penis.
And no I'm not gay.

Loew kinda looks like Puigdemont
Might be the awful hair

The way attraction works is certain people are attracted to certain people, usually people who look the same, have similar personalities and interests etc.

Basically there is someone out there for you, you just have to make a move and not act like a complete retard.

This is why it’s dumb to think about the 10 dudes who are hitting on the girl you like, because if you actually like her chances are she feels some type of way for you too

Listen up faggots, I'm a white guy who's dated

>7 white girls
>5 azn girls
(only including girls I've dated for 3+ months.)

Official stats:

Whites
>High risk (more likely to cheat, create unnecessary drama, dump over stupid shit, as well as get fucking fat)
>High effort (More likely to make you jump through hoops, "I need a/l 6'3 making 100k a year" memeshit, play stupid games)
>High reward (more likely to be into shit you are into, be more adaptable socially, be less boring in general. Also status symbol faggots won't make fun of you like they do for wmaf couples because they are that much more difficult to get.)

Azn
>Low risk (Almost certainly will not cheat, will likely not dump unless they have a logical reason/you really fuck up, almost certainly will not create drama for no reason.)
>Low effort (If you flirt they will make it pretty obvious if they like you or not, unlikely to play games, if it seems like they like you you can just ask to go out for coffee then ask to gf, no bs, no frills.)
>Low reward (boring as shit, often autistic, people may laugh at you for taking the "easy route.)

>not being a coastie that enjoys a buffet of beautiful women

The fuck are you talking about Satan, I'm surrounded by fat beaners and niggers here

Any area within 100 miles of the ocean and you should be good. The further you go the uglier it gets usually

I've been routinely told by both guys and girls that I could do a lot better because my GF looks like pic related just with the hair being a lot frazzier. We were dating before I got Veeky Forums and she was extremely supportive, always cooking me meals and encouraging me. She's had a few times when she's been crying because she thinks I'll leave her or cheat on her, but honestly I love her.

Seeing what is out there is rather horrifying. I get mired by bimbos with fake tits, fake tans, plastic nails and extensions and it'd disgusting.

>Live in a town with 3 military bases

It's like a 3 to 1 male to female ratio fuck this gay town

Good taste user. You better be at least italian though cause your kids will hate you if you make them as pale as that
t. Sunburnlet

San Diego?

On the coast they look like that except they're brown

Fuck me I wish I had a GF like yours, too bad most women here at USFSP are vapid as fuck

literally every state is full of fat fucks welcome to america

LMAO no. Flyover girls are adorable. Look for small "blueblood" towns with a high average household income, they wipe the floor with the ugly brown toads crawling all over CA