When did you realize that lifting wont cure your autism, Veeky Forums?

when did you realize that lifting wont cure your autism, Veeky Forums?

About 3 years ago When I was still in HS and I was one of the most aesthetic guys there(bitches we're mirin) but I got no pussy, just mires

Are you me? I had hot girls (and even gay guys) come up to me in high school and as soon as I opened my mouth, it was like they could sense the autism. One girl said "ummm what the fuck? Lol" when I spoke to her. Sad that I got the autism from my mom. My dads an alpha smooth talking medical supply salesman that made bank. My mom was a pale skinny nerdy qt, who had a high pain threshold and is kind of psycho but doesn't have much charisma.

CHADS BEWARE OF THE CUTE PALE AUTISTIC MODEL CHICK

While good looking your kid might take after her and have crippling autism

I wonder if that guy also asks his mother to inject roids in his buttocks

Do you actually believe charisma is genetically passed ?

Kek, chicks would legit walk up 2 me and comment on how big I got but I was too autistic to realize what was going on

Hah same here when I was in high school. I was like the retard anime character lead. Girls would basically say "You're fucking ripped want to get your dick sucked behind the bleachers"

and my face would turn all red and I'd say something stupid like "oh...hahaha..umm..hahaha...what?" while scratching the back of my head and they'd just say "or not" roll their eyes and walk away.

What cured it was getting laid and realizing they aren't nothing special.

Gangas ain't shit brah

I'm like this too.

Chads think i'm a cool guy and try to strike a conversation and as soon i open my mouth they notice that something is off and get weirded out. Girls were a little more accepting and still wanted to date even with my assburgers but some of them still noticed that there was something off about me.

I spent gruelling years teaching myself social skills from scratch at age 15
A decade later, I have 0 autism and am known as a great public speaker, and I would trade it all to have a good looking face.

Social skills and a good body don't mean shit if you're not handsome

This board completely exaggerates genetics. It's not the genetics of your parents, its their behaviour, i.e. how they raised you. And a large part of it is your personal behaviour, choices etc.
I saw someone on this board say that a person's proclivity to perform oral sex is genetic. Wtf

wut
this. unless you were born with legit autism, do you really believe you're forever awkward? go talk to people, and get better at it. Charisma is a skill, not a born talent

I'm insanely good at debating, convincing, presenting, conversing all that shit.

Anytime someone talks to me and I don't expect it I just stare and don't say anything. I don't even know why.

This guy would look ok if he got rid of the glasses

the fuck you say brah

KEK

all of you are me god damn. I was that dude in high school, I even lived about 100m from my school so I could have had (and did have) the opportunity to take some girls home during my lunch break or after school, but I was too autistic to go through with it.

In 9th grade this one blonde girl said she wanted to suck my dick, sent me nudes etc, but the day she was supposed to come over, I talked to my sister about it, she called me a retard cause I wasnt dating her, and then i proceeded to text her and back out. I told her.

"You know what I think its better if we are together first."

Or something along the lines of that. The blonde girl ended up being the hottest girl in the school from 10-12th grade.

I regretted that shit for a long time and still do when I think of all the opportunities I had.

Niggers

the closest I got to fulfilling my high school chad days was making out with a girl during a party, but even then while we were making out I said in the creepiest way.

"Wanna suck my dick??"

and then she said "uhhhh no." we stopped making out, and then I proceeded to tell her

"Hurr dur youre the first girl ive made out with."
good times boys.

Lifting is my autism

funny stories brehs

i was a turbo lanklet (6'2'' 150 lbs, never lifted) nerd and got more action than these autists :^)

they were all asians on the math team though..

she said "Lol"? keep your made up stories to yourself you fuckin brick

A girl left me because she felt like I was "too much" for her and my response was almost literally "Y-you too."

[spoiler] I talked to a girl today. cya l8r nerds [/spoiler]

It's so fucking pathetic how much you idiots care about sex. Sex doesn't matter, emotion does, you'd know that if you weren't virgins and putting it up on a pedestal, it's not even in my top 10 enjoyable activities.

You all must be some retards, I can bang a girl for at least 6 months before they notice my autism

That guy looks fucking boss I don't care if he's autistic

How do I become this shredded

step one: stop being natty, its a meme. you wont achieve max aesthetics if youre natty

>do roids
>die
thanks user

This. The only thing stopping me from doing roids is the side effects. I don't want gyno or tiny balls or some shit

>when did you realize that lifting won't cure your autism?
after getting phished by a chick online last night, after posting autistic responses to every w4m craigslist ad in hopes of finding a milf to relieve me of my virginity, after getting only a sad blowjob from a fat girl from using tinder seriously for 3 months, after going out nearly every weekend and coming back empty-handed every time.

i fucking hate this shit, guys think i'm some sort of superhero but i literally cannot understand what the fuck women think or find funny.

>implying lifting natty will keep you alive forever
quality>quantity

Try socializing you turd, it's called social SKILLS
for a reason, you develop them like you
did with your muscles. Try leaving your comfort
zone once in a while

This is Genova-tier autism

I'm wondering now if it's more than just 1%.

this is pretty accurate for me aswell

Recently I've realized as long as u look fresh and somewhat jacked bitches will come no matter how fucking autistic u are lol. U legit just gotta keep ur mouth shut and progressively start attraction sequence.

how can i land a cutie before diverging into a stream of concioussnes monologue about why the unabomber was right?

How to be able to converse? I usually say whatever is on my mind no matter how stupid it is but most of the time I literally think nothing and I just stay silent or say some stupid remark like ok cool or nice.

Exactly, same. Being a Chad is a state of mind, not a 6-pack, 6-foot, 6 figures, or even handsome face. I fit almost every criteria to be a Chad, bar personality. I have no sense of humor, talk like a retard and can't string together a coherent sentence without stuttering like a sperg.
Approaches and mires from QTs and Chads all the time but no interactions that last more than 30 seconds. Those feels when you look like a Chad but are actually the virginest virgin. What a life.

underrated post

You're just resorting to steroids because you're too much of a puss to bodybuild naturally. Because it's fucking hard to do.
Cut down to 140 and clean bulk up to 180. Also, if you're healthy you can maintain nominal test levels until your a wrinkly ass old dude that only leaves the nursing home to break PR's.

Get them to talk about themselves, it takes a second but if you ask the right questions just sit back like a therapist and let them ramble.

That's what I do. You don't even have to talk, just get them to talk about things they are passionate or interested in. They will like you. If they want to know about you, have prethought passion that interests you that they will say "oh wow I see why that interests you, that's cool user, now back to about me".

It's easy and works. Look more into RSD more if you're interested.

>I can bang a girl

You don't have autism

during. you land her during the monologue

Fucking this, my parents, God bless their souls, spent their childhood/teenage years either trying not to get killed (mom) or killing (dad) before going full religious and as such they had zero clue on how to raise teenage boys or anyone really. In short, I was left to fend for myself and instead of going full badass street smarts, I became a shut-in, incel loser. Worst part is, like all the people who've posted ITT, I'm not completely butt ugly, I'm not short, I'm pretty Veeky Forums naturally but the second someone starts a convo with me, its over within 5mins no matter how much I try to keep it cool.

Funny enough however, I found out I got along with people like felons, gangbangers, strippers, hookers, crackheads, Marines and Slavs pretty damn well. I'm all sorts of fucked up

im a kissless hugless virgin no girl has directly showed any interest in me because i am unattractive with no social status. The closest I have had to grills showing interests was compliments me on my hand writing and another girl got her friend to say that she 'liked' me whatever that means desu. I unironically replied something along the lines of 'i like all human being. i like humanity and my kindness extends to all humans far beyond your friend. humans are all great and I have a lot of faith in humanity as a whole' and the messenger friend of the girl who 'liked' me didnt really respond instead choosing to walk away after I replied, and just walked away. I guess she wasnt a fan of my altruism.

Same here user was wicked ripped in HS and had one of the football chads come up to me with qt (9/10) and told me in front of her she wants to fuck me. Went out with her 3 times but too autistic to make a move

Today actually
>be me
>get fit
>go to Courier company
>late afternoon
>completely empty
>two girls by the counter
>a 5/10 and a 6/10
>manage to contain my spaghetti and greet them politely
>we talk about where the package is going and I manage to establish a semi-proffesional persona
>I shit you not she pushes the package all the way to my end of the counter, tilts forward so I can peek down her shirt and she starts taping it shut
>herewego.gif
>they start telling me about this discount that they only give to special customers
>giggle and smile at me
>"T-thanks"
>I stare attentively at the the calender behind her
>They talk about the fucking Westlife song playing on the radio and how it sets the perfect mood
>She looks at me
>"Shoot her a shit eating grin"
>I see the color flush from her cheeks
>she finishes up taping and requests payment
>she gives me my change
>I thank her feeling relieved
>grab my package and skedaddle
>two steps in she calls me back
>"s-sir we need the package......"
>wew
Jesus lads why

What is an attraction sequence m8?

>Those feels when you look like a Chad but are actually the virginest virgin. What a life.
Pics? If you looked like chad you wouldnt be a virgin. I bet you're ugly

Balls shrinking, is a fucking good thing

That throws me off too

how to cure this? i am confident around guys and even carry myself confidently but as soon as a girl talks to me i spill huge loads of spaghetti and talk like a retard and say retarded stuff. funny how everyone probably thinks im chad but im actually the most autistic person in the room 9/10 times.

Talk to people more often. Women specifically. I generally talk to them like men with tits.

lolololol "Hey mom can you come take my picture for facebook"

>tfw no sperg stories to share
>tfw I can never relate to these threads

I've got one

>be innamilitary
>hanging out in my barracks room, shitposting on /k/ and Veeky Forums while roommate plays vidya
>friend from my section comes bursting, tells me tonights the night for me
>in comes the resident blonde barracks slut
>friend literally says "You're getting laid tonight user" in front of the giggling blonde
>literally get shoved into the bathroom by him and my roommate with the blonde
>leaning up against the counter, blonde rubs her butt against my crotch
>full spaghettimode initiated
>freeze with godawful shocked expression, didn't even get hard
>blonde turns and sort of looks at me, felt like an eternity as she realizes what an enormous fucking sperg I am
>walks out, buddy comes in high fiving me asking me how it was
>tell him I didn't do it, he flips shit
>mfw barracks slut goes to my next door neighbor and sucks his dick, I masturbate in the bathroom later that night

I can lift all the heaviest weights in the world, hike all the shitty hills in Pendleton, mow down waves of jihadis and communists but I'm convinced that I will never know what pussy feels like and its all my own fault

how? i mean? how can you even do anything at this point? like i am an no kiss autist, but how can you function in life?

I don't know user, I just don't know, I've come to realize that the burden of making a move is all on me but the way I am requires that I be with a woman that is willing to hold my hand through it all and that woman simply doesn't exist. I'm probably literally autistic but I'm too scared to actually see a shrink and get diagnosed or some shit, I keep telling myself that if I keep lifting heavier everything will sort itself out

What are your top 10 enjoyable activities?

Some people are more out going than other naturally. That's just how it is

But it did

pretend to be a mute, it worked for me

>barely being taller than your mother
lol, forever a boy

>not thinking that personality traits are heritable

I bet you think IQ is a result of how hard you try in school too

1. anime
2. anime
3. anime
4. anime
5. anime
6. idealizing myself on mongolian ramen eating forums
7. anime
8. anime
9. anime
10. guro

Missed the perfect opportunity for some self deprecating humor and a good mutual laugh.

If you're good looking enough and pull it off right that is. Otherwise GG

Fuck off, everybody sees the /fraud/ threads. Out of all of you dickheads blasting amounts that would make bodybuilders from back in the day like yates fucking cringe and there are a few of you that are slightly more aesthetic than the natty king Eric "the boogz" Bugenhagen and only a fucking handful that have ever escaped "roiding for THAT" mode.

Fucking kill yourselves. Pathetic wastes of space that are no better than some plastic bitch with ass&tit job.