Honestly Veeky Forums. What are the chances, benefits and risks of a highschool gf if you're over 20?

Honestly Veeky Forums. What are the chances, benefits and risks of a highschool gf if you're over 20?

I just want a teenaged gf. I'm a virgin and they seem much nicer and better than old roasties. How can I attract one?

Other urls found in this thread:

westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/toc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>chances
high school roasties are attracted to guys in their 20s
>risks
going to prison

You're better off joining a church group and looking for a good Christian girl.

Hey user, You don't want a highshool gf, you want the idea of a highschool gf.
Let me elaborate,
As a highschooler yourself you most likely got bullied and werent able to get a gf so youre chasing after that experience. Well you cant have it.

If you still want to make it, give up on picking up underage girls and strive to better yourself so you can still have great experiences in your 20's with girls your age.

If you ignore my advice and continue posting on a Malaysian Tea Emporium, before you know it You'll be 30 and youll be wishing you did something in your 20's etc.

The choice is yours user.
I believe in you, Godspeed

As long as she's of age, no particular risk.

They seem nicer because they see you as being higher social status.

But you "attract" one the same way you would any other woman. Look for one who's showing signs of being available, approach, and don't be human garbage. Get started:

westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/toc.html

No risk of prison. I live in a first world country that doesn't make retarded laws.

You're definitely right of course but I don't feel I fit in with normies of my age.

I was always the sore thumb out in highschool, now at work, etc.

Thank you

>As long as she's of age
Ya because theres nothing wrong with dating a highschooler...

Op listen to me man, this is a classic example of confirmation bias. I think you made this thread because deep down you know its wrong and youre just looking for anyone to tell you its okay.

A high school girl will never satisfy your needs emotionally because shes a highschooler...they arent mature, theyre dealing with their stupid little problems. If you really want to be happy find someone more in your age range and build it from there, itll leave you much more satisfied.

They seem nicer because they see you as higher social status so they defer to you. "Roasties" are mean to you because you don't actually have social status so they don't care about you.
Why don't you improve yourself and your life instead of being a disgusting pervert that fucks high schoolers? They are immature and not ready for the type of relationship you probably want.

So much this. High school girls are no different among college girls. I seen 18 year olds act the same as a 26 year old. Girls really do mature faster than us. Just focus on the now and girls your age and maybe in your 30s you can pull a young roastie to satisfy your needs

I want to feel like I have some power in the world though

i chatted up an 18 year old when i was 23 and even though she was hot, the drama and bullshit that came with it was too much.

you might meet the occasional mature one, but most are incredibly immature even by early 20's standards and you will wonder if you were like that at 18.

I'm 21 and dating a 16 year old (legal where i am); It works for both of us, i like younger girls and she likes older men; plus she gets a load of advantages from me that she wouldnt get from someone her age, car, money, alcohol etc etc

Fucking normies you dont understand

The world becomes a much more interesting place when you realize you have the power to do anything you want. Unfortunately youre wasting it doing nothing, but that choice is yours.

Typical normie bs.

don't date highschool girls. simples

Where'd you meet her?

23 dating a 19 year old.
My advice is to stick away from high schoolers and launch a reasonably 18-19 y.o. cutie. Absolutely no regrets.

I was fucking an eighteen year old when I was 25. She was still in grade 12. The pussy was great, but she didn't know how to fuck, and trying to have a conversation with her made me want to bash my head against a wall. It's not worth it.

>seem much nicer
total opposite

>a first world country that doesn't make retarded laws

Think about that for a second. Every first world country has retarded laws.

Regarding your issue though, just...go out.

>every first world country has retarded laws
You’re telling me a law that makes it illegal for a guy to lie about his age over the internet is retarded?

Yeah, women and men lying about their age online is bad.
Hopefully they make it illegal to lie about your sex as well.
Catfishing is a real problem and does indeed ruin lives.

>21 year old boyfriend plying a 16 year old with liquor to get laid
>My country says its OK to do this
>Alpha-Chad God Emperor of High Gallacticus status

Despite what movies and chinese cartoons told you, they aren't innocent angels that'll do everything for you.

Nice lies roastie

>tfw I didn't get to fuck during high school

I'm 32 and have been flirting with an 18 year old who is still in hs. I feel kind of like a creep but I look young and she's really into the flirting. Dunno if I'm gonna try to smash or not. Nothing wrong with flirting though I guess.

>wants young roastie instead of one his own age
>girls his own age think hes garbage cause he is and wont date him
>hes only got the bare minimum to live so a girl still living with her parents will think hes cool to boost his shit self esteem
>high school girls are legit shitty self absorbed children and he thinks fucking something that can't take care of itself is a good thing
>not knowing high school girls only date out of their age range after fucking like legit everyone and nobody in their high school will touch them anymore so they are forced into older catagories of men preying on them just to feel special again.

Yeah user high school girls that date older guys are the best lmao. Good luck dating the used up campus slut and not knowing it. Hope you don't catch anything dumb ass

32 KHV reporting
why would you ever want to be a pedophile OP?

>gf
if you want to fuck one, sure, go ahead. Date one though? They're immature. Long term relationships are going to be impossible with the majority of them. Save yourself the stress of that.

Young roasties dont exist

>spoke with QT 16 year old
>end up talking about relationships
>she mentions that she had sex
you also risk prison, if you want a virgin try your local church.

>be photographer
>QT cosplayer wants to model for me
>chat with her
>turns out that she's 16 (FB says she was from 1998)
>she already had sex
I considered asking her out and stuff but it's not really worth the effort.
Also keep in mind that they can act like twerps.

No prison in normal countries without retarded laws. Not everyone is an amerifag

talked it over with my sis, she told me that it's iffy and that 16 year olds might impulsively charge you for shit. (Dutchfag btw)
Age of consent here is 16 but they might give you shit.
All in all not worth the risk.

sorry but all christian girls i know are ex-sluts that regretted hard their lifestyles and are all batshit insane. I've seen someone posting this over and over again and wonder if its pasta.

>thinly veined sugar daddy promo

just pay in cash upfront, you don't want a gf anyway, and you can fug a different girl every night. Enjoy your inevitable stds

>Chances
About 3.50%

>Benefits
Tight snatch

>Risks
Assuming she's of age in your country... You only risk being seen as a weirdo by jealous women who wish they were still that age

Your family are also unlikely to be proud

You also will struggle to answer the question "so what does she do?" when she is brought up in a conversation

My first relationship was when I was 18 and she was 26. Next relationship was when I was 19-20, had an on and off thing with an 18 year old virgin, she wanted me to take her virginity, so I obliged. Next was when I was 21 and she was 17 but not a virgin. I'm 22 now and in the past year I've hooked up with a couple girls from POF that were my age. The best sex by far was with the 26 year old. Glad I lost my virginity to her, she taught me all kinds of sex stuff that has served me well. The 17 year old was ok in bed, but nothing like what I had hoped, even with a little experience she had no idea what she was doing. The virgin was the same obviously, but she got really attached to me and was more clingy than I could take. And the ones my age were decent. Oddly enough though, the best conversation was with the 17 year old. She was pretty mature for her age, and we had a lot of common interests. Those are my experiences, take them as you will.

in My country 16 is legal and I’m 23. I banged her cause she wanted me p badly.

Now there’s some hot 16 year old in my gym who I’m talking to that works full time n quit school. That being said I’ve dated girls around my age in the past but prefer younger ones because they respect you more.

I want a gf older than me and I have to call her mom but it's not too creepy

>2017
>dating women at all
Ishygddt
It's not worth it, it never is.