Deluded BTC's and BCH fags keep on fighting

Deluded BTC's and BCH fags keep on fighting
While this is btc in 2010 but with ACTIVE upgrades.

Huehuehue blocksize fix it all
Breh this shit will do minimal 100k transactions per second testnodes are running already and their will be no manipulation by big miners cause they all are mining on 1 official pool
Get on its level btc is dead and bch is not the solution cause nobody will buy something that gets manipulated by a chink
Btw soon bch will be renamed to bitcoin china:)

DELETE THISS FFFFSSSS

you fucking idiot

HOW I DELETE THIS POST Veeky Forums SHOULD NOT KNOW THIS SHIT I ALWAYS AM TO KIND TO TELL EVERYONE WHERE TO INVEST IN FUCKDAMM

im talking for real how do i delete this theard?

christ, pajeet....

DELETE THIS

1)put delete in the name and option field
2)put 1 4m 4 f49907 in the text field
try that

no why sould he delete this it is very helpful

holy fucking shit dude are you actually retarded

well fuck it their is no delete theard opinion
Believe what you want to believe atleast most of you dont know the name of the coin thank god or this would be the next chaincoin/chainlink filled with pink wojaks

I know the name of the coin ;^)
Should I post it?

Do it

>The American Ethereum

No.
It was shilled to hell and back just at this here place only 3 weeks ago. Do you have the memory of a fucking sandfly?

>muh conferenc
>muh Paul Ryan
>muh satellites do not exist

I'm guessing he bought this at $3+ and is trying to shill us to push it up to $2+ so he can dump his bags on us

>Btw soon bch will be renamed to bitcoin china:)
?

lol this coin has one of the lowest prices for coins with such a low supply, $3 is still pretty cheap if he did buy then

What's the name of this?

Lolz this.

Sorry faggots the nexus train came and went. Bunch of stuttering potheads in control of this coin.