/sleep/ general

What time do you go to bed, Veeky Forums? What time do you wake up? How quality is your sleep?

What time you wake up determines what type of person you are:
God tier
>3-5 AM
Good tier
>5-7 AM
9-5 tier
>7-9 AM
Shit tier
>9-11 AM
Kys tier
>anytime after 11 AM- 2 PM
Don't even bother killing yourself tier
>after 2 PM

There are no exceptions. It doesn't matter if you work night or evening shifts, you must wake up at a healthy time.

I go to sleep at 10:45pm and wake up for work at 4:15am. Ill have another 45 minutes when I'm back from work around 9:30am.

Great opening post, I enjoyed reading it. Thanks

trying to fix my sleep schedule but I used to work nights and now so I got used to sleeping late

I find it hard to stick to a sleep schedule because inevitably I'll have a night where it takes a long time to fall asleep and as a result I want to sleep in.

>waking up at 3am.
>Healthy
Please be bait

I wake up at 4:30pm hehe

Is it ok for muscle growth if you sleep 6 hours at night and 2 hours on evening?

I slept until 5 pm today.

Kek
I rotate between God tier and after 2PM.

I reset my sleep cycle to waking 5am and it slowly slips forward to 2pm over 2-3 weeks before resetting, how to fix this?

I go to bed at 1 am and wake up at 7 am
7 days a week
nothing has worked better for me

>just go to sleep at 7pm bro

>go to sleep at 8pm everyday
>wake up at 10am
What did my body mean by this?

stop browsing the 'ch0n

My loud ass roommates make it impossible to sleep before 11 pm, anyone have any solutions besides not being a poorfag?

this is a general i need. It doesnt matter what i do i just wont fall asleep until ∼12pm no matter when i start trying or when i wake up and i always feel fucking tired. Ive tried stopping drinking coffee (which never gave me a buzz or anything anyway i just like the taste) and green tea, ive tried reading before i go to sleep and ive even tried staying up for 40 hours to try and reset everything but it just doesnt make a difference.

Between 5am-8am
Used to wake up at 4 to jog before school.
Almost physically impossible for me to wake up past 8. And if I do sleep until 10 I've woken up at 7 and stayed up like an hour(only after a late night.)

i literally get up at 3pm

I work nights, 10PM-6AM. I get home at 6:30ish and pass out until about noon; sometimes earlier sometimes a little later but the latest is 2.

Every night I go to bed and take my iPhone with me, I listen to asmr videos for 2-3 hours. Then I get up and go to the toilet, I then turn off my phone because my parents walk past my roo. To go t the bath room, I then hit resume and listen to more video before I suddenly wake up and 7am.
I have never once crushed my phone or thrown it away.

When do you jerk off though

There's just so much difference in waking up for me at 4:30 rather than 4:15. But sadly I need those extra 15 minutes or else I'll miss the train.