Fell for all the ss memes

>fell for all the ss memes
>end up with an upper body like jerma's bat boy
Do not neglect your arms
Rows are absolutely not enough

just do your own routine nigga like lmao hit all the muscles each workout

Aren't you supposed to supplement with free weights and machines?

Jerma is such a good guy. It's a shame Star fell into the abyss.

ITS MARTIN VAN BUREN
MARTIN VAN BUREN IS IN THE ARENA

THE WORST CHARACTER EVER CREATED

what happened between him and star?

can i do SS and just do sets of arms after the compounds or is this too much work? right now i just do chin ups and abs after SS

Nothing between them other than not being friends now. Jerma is still a funny positive dude but Star fell into competitive normiewatch and has called all his old fans "retards." Regularly exercised power over his current fans and treats them like dogshit. Got really fat and is still ugly and mean-spirited. They are eachothers antitheses.

y'know, don't say sweahs

SHIT CHARACTER

Read the book

>tfw no more jerma and star vids

I think I already watched every single video at least twice,they're really comfy ngl

Same
>tfw no more Sterma
Also didnt ster call Jeremy's gf/wife (idk) a whore or sumthin? At least thats what i heard

His gf does seem to be a bit of a cunt really

Im really surprised that people like Jerma on here, Captain Cheez it is the ultimate swolemode

shes just a normie, and desu jerma is a normie too. Nothing really wrong with that if you're a decent person. Isn't sters wife a fat cunt anyway too?

She's a liberal and looks like a trap

Come on Jeremy you're handsome,you can do better

Maybe you should actually read the book next time.

>SS
>Rows

remember, he's only 5'2"

He's not 5'2", he's compact

>Do SS wrong
>Mad when you have small arms

You're supposed to add dips and pullups after a few weeks and can throw in skullcrushers and curls after you've adapted to that. It explicitly says add shit if you want as long as it doesn't interfere with your linear progression on your big lifts. You are either an illiterate dumb ass, or (more likely) you are too lazy to actually read so you looked up a tl;dr version on Veeky Forums and then fucked it up.

>You're supposed to add dips and pullups after a few weeks

Where do you people get this shit? You're supposed to do chin ups, not pull ups, and you're supposed to not do shit else besides squats, deadlifts, OHP, bench press, and power cleans.

And you're supposed to do this for MAYBE 6 months, tops, and then move onto a non-LP, most likely a weekly program, more tailored to whatever your dumbass goals are.

>I didn't get really big arms on SS!

No shit, you've been lifting for two months.

>Where do you people get this shit?
From actually having read the book.