Post what you lift for

Put my dog down today. He will be my new lifting inspiration.

My brother, I know how much people love their dogs. I am sorry to hear the news. I am glad you had a dog that was special to you. Is that your dog? Tell us about your dog.

My future students. I am about to finish teachers college, and I lift for my kids.
The best compliment I have ever been given was this week when one of the grade 1 students came up and said "Mr.C, you look like a gymnast!" She either meant I looked like a ponce [probably], or that I lifted.

I also lift for some damn self respect and discipline.

The picture is just something I had on my PC. My dog was old (15). He was deaf, going blind, and had arthritis. His quality of life was far too poor. He stopped eating and drinking two days ago, went to vet today and had him put down upon recommendation. I went expecting such, he was in pain and feeling his breathing stop brought both relief and grief.

everything in this picture,

the dog in the left though is getting at that age though, i had her when she was a puppy and she's 11 years old and i don't what ill do when i had to put her down,

stay strong bro

to be the ubermensch

fuck ur dog pussy..stop anthropomorphising animals. dumb fuggin millennial. i hope some korean is munchin on ur pupper for dinner rn.

i am lifting for my homies from the trap doin bids. only got 3 years until my boo Marquise due for parole. now that real hardship miracle whip!

fuckin miss how u tickle my asshole, marquise. i be firming my booty for u homeboi xxx

Because the feeling of picking up heavy things and putting them down and repeating that for 1 to 2 hours makes me feel good, also improves my self-esteem and makes me more desirable to the opposite sex.

Bad b8

I lift so I can wear this next halloween

holy shit that pic, damn I'm only 20 but I sorta feel that feel

rip doggo

F

I have a big head so i figured i can fix that with if i get a larger body. Should work r-right?

RIP user's dog.

I am sorry for your loss. I hope he had a good life with you.

If I were to continue the way i was, i would never live to see the day my daughter graduates. 347Ibs down.

Although Nietzsche has famously been misrepresented as a predecessor to Nazism, he criticized anti-Semitism, pan-Germanism and, to a lesser extent, nationalism. Thus, he broke with his editor in 1886 because of his opposition to his editor's anti-Semitic stances, and his rupture with Richard Wagner, expressed in The Case of Wagner and Nietzsche Contra Wagner, both of which he wrote in 1888, had much to do with Wagner's endorsement of pan-Germanism and anti-Semitism — and also of his rallying to Christianity. In a March 29, 1887 letter to Theodor Fritsch, Nietzsche mocked anti-Semites, Fritsch, Eugen Dühring, Wagner, Ebrard, Wahrmund, and the leading advocate of pan-Germanism, Paul de Lagarde, who would become, along with Wagner and Houston Chamberlain, the main official influences of Nazism. This 1887 letter to Fritsch ended by: "-- And finally, how do you think I feel when the name Zarathustra is mouthed by anti-Semites? ..."

/pol/ doesn't read books.

Shit. Sorry bro. Wish I could have killed him before you got to him.

You are beyond hope dude

My daughter.
I grew up fat. My parents fed me a supply of fast food, hostess, chips, candy my whole life. I was always "chubby" because I was still pretty active. but I fought obesity my whole life.

I had a daughter and I don't want to be a fat mom. I don't want to die young and miss out on her life. I don't want her to be embarrassed to be seen with me in front of her school and peers.

I don't want her to grow up fat like I did. I want her to eat healthy cooked meals and I want her to be active. I want to be able to do activities with her and not be too winded or incapable of joining her.

I want her to be proud of me and happy with herself. I don't know if she ever will feel proud of me because if I've done my job right, she won't know the struggle of life as a fat child.

My husband supports me and my desires for our daughter to have a healthy childhood. It's become clear the only way she'll have one is if we live a healthier lifestyle.

And he's lost weight and gotten healthier too. She turned 2 about 4 days ago anons. She already walks the mile loop in our neighborhood with us and the dogs.

I'm proud of you user, godspeed

I lift for Lancer.

Spite. I want to be the fastest, strongest, fittest person in my family. I want to literally be able to run circles around them. I want to embarrass them with how gross they are.

In may I completed my first half marathon. No one else in my family has ever done a 5k.

Fuck yeah dude.

adorable loli
can't wait to have one of my own

Great taste

I unironically lift for the Rocky Horror Picture show. That's me on the right with the blonde wig. I'm trying to get more cut for the role.

Ah, a fellow Lancerbro.
You've lifted my spirits.

My girlfriend's overcompensating dipshit manchild of a father kicked me out. Not because I did anything in any way shape or form. I was acing my classes and paying him rent. He just hated having someone around who subjected him and his ideas to adult-level scrutiny. (he's religious and thinks that "respect" is the same as subservience and that you get respect by screaming in people's faces and flinging your fists around and stomping your feet like a twelve year old with shit in his pants.) Rather than kick his ass, (because we were in his house and I have a record) I explained to him that every creature in the animal kingdom understands that when you try to intimidate someone and make them feel as if they have to defend themself, you're lucky if you don't get that aggression back, and he's 5'5 and made of cheetos and naps. It's not going to work out well for him when I show him what happens to peoplle who behave that way. So he kicked me out.

I've put on about 5 pounds of muscle in the 4 months since then. I really hope he comes outside the safety of his house and tries to shout me down again. I'll make him eat his teeth.

> you had to bulk up to challenge an aging 5'5" manlet that doesn't even lift

Hahaha holy shit user what are your stats? If he wasn't intimidated by you then a 5lb muscle gain won't make a big difference now hahahah what the fuck.

>Had to
No. I would have gladly beat his ass before. Again, we were in his house. Even in self defense, I would have gone to jail. I'm bulking up because i'm in the middle of a personal trainer certification. But my anger and fantasising about punking him definitely fuels it.

>Not scared of you
He's terrified of me. He didn't get in my face until I sat down and got rid of anything he could misinterpret as aggression. When he saw it was safe, he got in my face.

>What are your stats
I'm only slightly bigger than him. 5'8 and 160 lbs but i've been doing martial arts my whole life. It would have been like beating up a child. Again, I'm not bulking up to fight him, but the anger sure does motivate.

> 5'8"
> 160 lbs
lmfao can I pay to see this manlet fight?

I lift because I genuinely dislike myself intensely and adding weight to the bar feels like something at least.

There is a reason they say a dog is man's best friend. They will never betray you like a woman.

Good job user, you’re actually not a horrible parent. Now just remember to not only be physically healthy but also mentally healthy.

FYI your daughter is adorable, best of luck!