Easy gains. Prove me wrong. Protip: you literally fucking can't

Easy gains. Prove me wrong. Protip: you literally fucking can't.

bait

Breast gains

Easy tranny gains

ez gyno gains

>actually believing this

Better take some vitamin T with that or your estrogen levels will skyrocket while plummeting your test levels. Prove yourself wrong with 2 minutes of research.

First page of google is all about how soy doesn’t significantly raise estrogen or lower t. Is front page of google all just shilling, now?

Can confirm that soy and soy products can feminize your appearance somewhat. I was raised on this stuff, soy milk and tofu. Can't confirm the gyno bit tho, 20+ years on soy and still no breasts gains, so at least I got that going for me.

Enjoy your broken dick

>soy

search 'white couple' and press images

>can't have dairy
>bought some soy protein as it the best value for money and had more protein than any of the other vegan proteins
>sex drive kinda dropped
>stopped getting morning wood
>saw thread on fit about how soy may fuck with your test
>bought some other stuff (hemp, pea and some other in one)
>few days later start getting morning wood again

Probably coincidence as I don't even know if it would work that fast but I'm not gonna be fucking with anything with the potential to fuck up my test

the perfect food

What if I eat Taco Bell? The meat is made of soy and the sour cream is made of dairy. Do they cancel each other out?

Yeah, better than drinking cows estrogen bitch tits juice.

>one 60 year old man
>not knowing that old men have reduced testosterone and usually develop some tits

Nice job dude you anecdoted yourself

In 1992, the Swiss Health Service estimated that two cups of soy milk per day provides the estrogenic equivalent of one birth control pill... and infants fed soy formula the equivalent of five birth control pills.

>The meat is made of soy
You're joking r-right