How do I get a woman like this?

Duhh duhuh
>at least 6'3
>60k a year MINIMUM
>9+/10 face
>extremely charming
>extremely aesthetic
But most importantly
>initiate conversation rather than walking near, giving a quick glance, awkwardly shying away if she looks over
>actually go outside and do stuff and seek out conversations

This is exactly what she means when she proclaims, "I just want to find a normal guy!".

Jess and Rachel are close to 10s for me

Max your LUCK stat

Mostly just joking around, but the last two things are by far the most important. You can be as rich, tall, handsome and fit as you want, but if you never leave the house, why do you think youll get a gf? Social gains are the direct and most straightforward way to a gf.

>Rachel and a 6
get some taste senpai

Do you really believe in this?

If you're ugly or poor or both you'll never get a woman like that.

Face, Frame, Personality.

Be someone else.

k

you don't

I get why you might not be into OP chick but rachel? GTFO

this but slightly overexaggerated. This chick is hot, but not totally HOLY FUCKING FUCK hot. A dude who is at least a 7/10, over 6 foot, great charisma, good fashion sense and confidence could score a date with this chick.

wasn't being negative about rachel

Her lower face area is so small and sharp. Dont get it at all.
>and a 6
are you fucking nutz?
Either way both girls get mogged

>Her lower face area is so small and sharp
Imagine telling your friends, "yeah she's okay but her lower face area is so small and sharp. Don't get it at all."
>gain test

Her last 2 boyfriends have been Chad models.

There's your answer, be a male model.

>>gain test
having a preference means i have low test? please stop posting until you reset your brain.
>Imagine telling your friends, "yeah she's okay but her lower face area is so small and sharp. Don't get it at all."
>gain test
theyd agree and we'd have a laugh at how her chin looks like someone stuck it into a pencil sharpener, then we'd high five and go fuck your fat mum

>having a preference means i have low test?
When you're an obese anime watching NEET like yourself dissecting beautiful women's flaws on a peruvian javelin throwing forum, yes

>someone doesnt like the same girl as me
>im gonna get mad and project
Calm down little kid take your pills and count to 10

I've seen slightly less beautiful women than her, around 8/10 with every sort of guy, some women like to tower over their balding manlet bf's, some need a Chad.

You people are fucking delusional. I see hotter girls with normal or even ugly dudes all the time. I've dates women of this caliber and I'm average height with an average face. Just learn to talk to girls, you autists.

>I see hotter girls with normal or even ugly dudes all the time.
No, you don't.

10/10 face
high social status

post pics then you fucking LARPer. A girl of this status would never be seen with a run of the mill 5/10. Everyone knows to pull this type of chick you need to be at least a 7/10, 6 foot, in shape and decent wage. Keep projecting

>average height

nice manlet-speak. You're 5'9''

3THINN5me
that being said, put that head on pic related's body and now we're talking 9.5+

is this what a reformed ham beast looks like?

Roasties BTFO

>tfw no gf

>open dictionary
>flip to T
>THICC

looks even better

>implying she looks worse without make-up

I hate being ugly so much
I wish I could kill my parents

Get big.