Did you do your best today Veeky Forums?

Did you do your best today Veeky Forums?

i did ok at the gym.

recovering from surgery to my knee and have permanent ankle and shoulder damage so im limited by what i can do, but hit a weight im happy with on diddlys and i dont think i aggravated any injury so im pleased

rest of my life is of course a bag of shit though

I'm trying to

No, I'm browsing Veeky Forums again

why do you niggers act like this clean your room shit is new
military men have been crapping on about "make your bed then change the world" for decades

I'm going to see him tonight

Ran past a red light because I wasn't paying attention. Was too busy freaking singing my freaking heart out. This is it guise, farewell.

because it is new to most people
that's the sad thing

At work? Nah fuck that. I don't get paid enough to do my best

>rest of my life is of course a bag of shit though

Por que es mierda?

I cleant my room today. Painted it and packed up some old shit).
RIP user, killed by the CIA niggers

>pushed through my leg day
>finally talked to girl I like at the gym
>it went well
>now I have an excuse to talk to her again
>going to ask her out

Wish me luck boys. We are all going to make it brahs

retard why do you think thats what we think
this is just a digestible format, he is a fucking meme ffs
stop basing your perception of the world off the bottom of the barrel

anyone who goes on Veeky Forums at any moment in the day is not doing their best.

Feel better friend

>it’s a forced meme
ftfy

Day just started but I'm eating earlier. So that's a good start.

>woke up at a reasonable hour today instead of sleeping until 2:00pm
>went hard at the gym and didn't reward myself with food.
>cleaned my bathroom/hallway closet. One room deep cleaned a day makes improvement a lot easier.
>Bought toys and made my cats a new play area in the living room.

I realized that I didn't need to be perfect, just do my best each day. Makes living with yourself a lot more fun.

Bend the knee

No..

I was supposed to be at uni for the whole day but my dog kept me awake through the night, so I woke up pretty late and had no motivation to go. I fucking hate my dog right now, so fucking annoying because this happens almost every night now.

But I'm gonna wake up early tomorrow, run 5km, take a cold shower, go to uni, study and once I'm back home I will clean my room and study more. No going out tomorrow, no pussy tomorrow, no masturbation.

Fuck it.

are you taking your dog for a decent walk during the day?

I skipped my uni class to go home and masturbate. I'm going to do some squats and bench later though which makes the day a little productive.

Get em man

>Blaming your dog who depends entirely upon you for its happiness for your problems
Never gonna fucking make it lad

Keep it up

This. Should be at the gym now or looking for a job.

Take recovering serious brother, when I was in high school i ripped a bunch of muscles all down my back and had a disc pop from it because I didn't take the recovery time serious. I then wasn't able to go through physical therapy for awhile to deal with my torn muscles and then puberty hit my hard and my growth surges really fucked up my back. I'm 22 now and still dealing with an injury i got when when I was 15 bc i was just some kid who wanted to play football and not lift 2lb weights next to a fatty who couldn't walk.

after your room is orderly.. he advises people to try and clean other things around them.

and when everything is starting to be in order.. maybe try to make your surroundings beautiful.

It's fucking hilarious how NEETs talk about fixing world issues when their room and house is basically a shithole.

I forgot how much I can't drink. I was a rude violent cunt with everyone last night, ate a bunch of shit at McD's and today I came home from the office after an hour because I was still drunk and feeling like shit. I spent the day sleeping and throwing up. Felt like a degenerate piece of shit, but it's gone now. So no, not exactly my best today.

Alcohol is just the worst.

honestly I goofed pretty hard.

had a brain fart and missed a lecture (not grade killing but more work later)

goofed again and had to miss a mandatory film viewing for work. good a hit on my attendance grade but I can still write the response essay.

today has not been my finest day.
today is rest day so not fit-related