/exhausted/

I don't know what is the matter with me fit.

For over a week I have been falling asleep at about 20:00. I sleep for about three for about 3 hours and wake up at 23:00.

Throughout the day I feel lethargic and depressed, no energy and low libido.

My diet is normal, a good balance of carbs/fats/proteins. I go to the gym 4 times a week. For sups I take vitamin C,D,E fish oil, BCAA and pure whey. I eat plenty of fruits.

Should I do a blood test?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A82Pk7Ug_E4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think you have AIDS

Impossible, I haven't had any sex before.

Maybe a machine at the gym scratched you and you caught it there

No, I'm pretty sure it's AIDS

I don't use machines, free weight only. I now it is fun trolling but please respond with some bit of seriousness.

Do you use a barbell?

Cut out caffeine, eat more vegetables, move more, sleep more, get sunlight.

Nofap

Stop flooding yourself with mindless entertainment

This will probably fix it, worst case scenario is that you have hormonal imbalances OP

Why do you put yourself in a situation where you can sleep so early? Most of your life you've probably been conditioned to sleep later and wake up later, suddenly dropping that pattern can fuck you up.

Being lethargic and depressed can be linked to lack of sleep for the obvious reasons. Try to force yourself to go to bed 6.5 - 8 hours before you have to get up, take ZMA and hour before you plan to sleep and when you're actually in bed try not to think about how badly you should be sleeping.

I feel tired all the time too except I usually get a good 6-8 hours. My diet is pretty clean and balanced too. It's horrible feeling exhausted before you even start squatting. I do walk a decent amount most days and run a little on off days so I'm wondering if that's it.

Do you masturbate often? If yes try stopping for a week

Magnesium and Iron supps.

ZMA keeps me going, could be placebo but since I started using it I feel such much better. Deeper sleeps and more energy as soon as I'm up.

sounds like normal winter depression / november blues

I fall asleep, my body just shuts down. A couple of days ago I went to the cinema with my mates and I fell asleep during the movie a couple of times. My mate had to wake me up because I was snoring.

I'll give them a go, thanks. Right now I take fish oil, zinc and D3.

No problem, be ready for some crazy as fuck dreams though.

Once or twice a week.

try some yoga or "Dan Tien Qigong and Organ Massage"

this guy's pretty legit:
youtube.com/watch?v=A82Pk7Ug_E4

Maybe I'll finally be able to do some lucid dreaming.

get your hormone levels checked. i had all the same symptoms and a good lifestyle and it turned out i had very low testosterone

Beyond the bullshit responses --

OP, get checked for Sleep Apnea or a deviated septum. I had a similar experience to you -- would wake up frequently, never felt rested, constantly lethargic (despite a good diet, frequent gym, vitamins, etc).

Turns out my septum was so fucked (and had been getting worse), and the angle I slept at essentially blocked my nose. Spent an entire year+ being essentially the walking dead.

I got it fixed in August, and holy shit has my life improved. See an ENT.

Check your thyroid for underactivity.

Exact same thing happened to me and it turned out my iron levels were low, maybe get that checked

probably some kind of sleep disorder