Food: 80 a month
Supps: 40 a month
Gym: 16 a month
Gear: 25-100 a month

Really adds up

>I don't have enough money to work out!
>but I have enough to afford internet

you're not dedicated at all, cunt

Occasional temporary work and donating plasma lmao.

>Supps

Don't fall for the supp jew, don't be retarded and buy expensive meme/shit food, don't be a gear cuck, the gym's worth it. Also stop being poor.

>Gear

is this a joke

why would you use gear tho?
Just donate your plasma every week.
Should be enough for gym and food.

your gym costs 16$ a month? damn

>wasting money on gear and supps
well thats your problem right there

>Supps: 40 a month
what the fuck is your issue?
you spend more than twice your gym membership cost on fucking supps?
what the fuck kind of goldflake supps do you think you need?

A got A job. Boom /thread/

Grad school stipend. It’s actually relatively easy, I don’t make much money, but I don’t have any free time so I couldn’t spend it anyway

Are you guys serious? I'm on SS and spend 20 a month on chalk alone, factor in gloves, belt, lifting shoes and foam roller and I've spent hundreds so far.

>Food: 80 a month
Wut how

Dude if you have a 30k a year job you can easily afford all that shit, eat out all the time, and rent a decent place.

Do you just eat ramen and rice or something?

I charge double for each bottle of gear so I Do roids for free and also have tons of cash to eat out

You’re a faggot. Go die.

Buy muhproton shakes 10kg at a time for free delivery on 35% off days. £82 is the norm, so £8.20 per kg... Considering the unflavoured stuff to bring price per kilo closer to £7.20 with higher protons.

I walk into every city centre tesco 'extra' on my route back from the city centre after dropping off post/going to gym and purchase the high quality 'extra special' food no one can afford to buy full price before it goes off for freezing. I only get lucky once a week or every so often, but it's just part of my routine now. I always have £40-100 set aside for this because I realise how much I can save when the price is right and I can buy the entire shelf. Nothing like buying 10kg of quality meat for under £1/kg. Was getting top quality cut salmon fillets £5/kilo last week along with £0.15 sugar free energy drinks. During this time all the fatties were fighting over reduced pizzas/pasties. One time I got an entire fridge/freezer full of 'heck chicken sausages' for £0.02 per packet. My bill was £2.50 and that was 2 'bags for life' and an overflowing backpack. If I had a double freezer chest I would have went back with a duffel bag and bought the rest. Also it's worth learning how to cut a fresh chicken for freezing.

You know you're doing it right when meat costs the same as veg.

Buy quorn when it's half price around £2/kg

Some veg is very cheap at supermarkets, Large bags of onions/mushrooms/brocoli. Fruit and expensive veg is bought at greengrocers. Like large bags of 8 peppers for £1 when you can get them and bags of 6-8 in season apples for £0.50.

When no reduced food I'm £23 for 5kg of chicken breast, unfortunately price is going up. Bracing for £25 per 5kg come brexit. Pork shoulder/loin joints I portion and freeze. I used to buy flank steak sometimes. £0.65 peanut butter. £0.70/kg oats.

Pre workout... £0.25/40 tea bags. no sips unless 15p

No roids
No supps

Gym membership is £13 a month off peak, which suits me.

I only eat oats, eggs, red meat and milk. Get about half of my daily protein from 4 scoops of ON.

Literally all I buy is one 10lb bag of ON every two months, that gives me 4 scoops a day.

OP here, gear is steroids kek should have specified.

Helllooooooooo heart attack.

Thank you, interesting read and I may copy your techniques

Das some high-level shit over there

cite your sources

>(((Supps)))
>(((Gym)))
>(((Gear)))
>(((Food)))

>not growing your own food with aeroponics \ hydroponics
>not analyzing all your food in a lab and changing the growing conditions to optimize nutrients
>not designing and building your own weights and exercise tools\machines .
i'd probably make my own gear\supps but i only have Bsc level knowledge in biology\chem .

wtf, I pay +100€ a week for food

take the money you spend on supps and spend it on food

>home gym
worth the investment in the long wrong
>garden
cuts the cost of all the veggies i eat
>gear
>
>supps
No thanks

By having a good job and spending money effectively.

> food
I spend around 100€ per month, a bit expensive maybe but veggies, rice, canned fish, tuna and oats are ridiculously cheap so I always have a fuck ton of it in my kitchen

> gym
Around 20 euro per month. I'm jelly of you Americans who can just go to meme gym like planet fitness and pay almost nothing for your membership (and get free pizza)

> supps
You mean the 5kg Myprotein powder bag I bought three years ago and I still haven't finished?

> frauds
I think this is where your problem lies my friend

long run*
also I've got a job so it's not much of an issue

Wtf getting paid for donating plasma is a real thing?? I can do it once a week too? How much do yall typically make per donation??

>food
150€
>supps
20€
>gym
homegym master boy
gear
0€
>interweb (100mbit)
30€
200€ on average, sometimes less. I think thats fair. I dont think I spend more on other things besides gas.

>food
About 300€ a month, 200 if i plan ahead and shop weekly
>gym
54€ a month, i work in two cities 300km apart so i use a gym thats in both of them, would be like 35€ if went to one gym

Gear and supps nope

I could cut the food cost down by half at least but i like eating good stuff

Gyms are expendive where im from, the average cuck makes 700€ a month, like 1200€ Is considered a good wage

Get the longest possible membership at the least normie gym you can find. Eat cheap, buy in bulk. Buy second hand gear. Does Veeky Forums really not know how to save money?

Faggot

>Single hundred on top
>rest is one dollar bills
>it's not even two hundred dollars

>Supps: 40 a month
>Gym: 16 a month
>Gear: 25-100 a month
how do you spend 80 bucks a month on food? i eat 80 bucks worth of food in two weeks tops

Google "cholesterol"

You know fucking nothing.

Dietary cholesterol and blood cholesterol are not the same thing

t. community college nutrition professor

>gear

you're taking steroids? the fuck is wrong with you? Seek therapy.

>You have to be a professor to understand that eating shit tons of meat and fat will fuck you up.

That's literally what fatties tell you when you tell them to stop stuffing their face if the want to be healthy. "You're not a nutrition expert, HAES, It's genetics"

But one affects the other, retard.

Lmao 20 euro, dude i spend like 33

^wtf 'gear'?

Food: about 400 a month
Supps: close to nothing. Only thing I take is creatine
Gym: 40 a month
Gear: Going for that natty so no

dont buy any fuckin supps aside from whey and creatine everything else is bullshit, also OP thats piss all money a month are you a neet?

>Gym
$16/month
>Food
30/week
thats about it

>40 dollars a month
>supps
Gymcel/10

>everything else is bullshit
K2, magnesium, zinc, vit C and niacin are all completely essential for healthmaxxing

D3 if you live in a dark place.

Vitamin D is essential, especially in the coming months. Most people are also deficient in B12

>Most people are also deficient in B12
wut

Easy, spend the money you would have spent on alcohol and overpriced clothes on it. Also, most of us aren't on gear.

>not drinking wine every day
Do you even healthmaxx?

What the fuck, where is everyone finding these poverty gyms at?

Golds is fucking 40 a month and it's the cheapest one around here.

You can do it every other day I believe. It's $20-25 each time. It takes maybe two hours total. If you get into a program they pay you more. For example, they had a rabies program where they'd give you a rabies shot and use your plasma to create rabies vaccines. It paid an extra $5 each time you donated after you got the shot. They also have bonuses at the beginning to get you used to going.

Don't do it for a long time though. You end up with holes in your arms from all the IVs if you do it for more than 6 month to a year.

Easy, just make a lot of money. I highly recommend it.

Monthly

Food: £200
Gym: £22

5kg of (£40) whey lasts me about 6 months since I usually meet my proton needs through meals

If you're on gear no real need for supps. Just crush food protons.

By having a job?
>"Dude, seriously, you'd better stop being so poor, or else I'm gonna start huckin' rocks atcha."