/fph/ Fat People Hate - Maximum Bulk Edition

We're missing our daily dose of fat people hate, so let's get this party started.

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb.it/Shiro674
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 /pol/ starts posting bait

This one hurts me

Did she eat a blimp?

rabb.it/Shiro674
Come join the fun

I'm not surprised, fairly sure she was probably at least molested by execs during her fame. Rape victims will make themselves ugly as a response to the trauma

Why does it cave in?

something to do with producing too much gravity

Indeed, fucking kikes.

how do you let you kid end up like this? Why isn't he taken away from his shit parents? His whole fucking life may be already ruined by shitty parenting

He's so fat his butt has a smaller butt of its own.

They're in denial

This man's back has an ass

I never knew yoga pants came in "dear god, it's coming for us" sizes.

I can't tell if this is a bikini or an attempt at bondage but she reminds me of how you might tie up a roast before you broil it.

I will freely admit that I used to have a soda drinking problem. But that was a 2L a day, not a 2L a meal level.

Not to mention if I bought a pizza that big I could eat for at least week with no problem (assuming it didn't spoil first).

Shit, forgot the picture.

Someone has been giving the fatties the natty juice again.

>spider silk is pound-for-pound the strongest natural fiber on the planet
>Spidey got so fat he snapped it cleanly in two
Did Ol' Boi eat a fistful of dark matter or what?

thank you, my dick retracted and I'll never have a boner again

Welcome to /nofap/?

6 Ways to Resist Diet Culture

10 Ways to Be Fat (In a World That Wants to Destroy You)

To quote the other thread:
>she lost 150
>he lost 300
>he's on the better diet

superpowers here I come

I know one guy since grade school.
The day I met him he was severly overweight.
It essentially boiled down to his mother just giving in whenever he was hungry and feeding him to make him shut up.
He's now in his 30s and still overweight, with all the problems you can think of, like backpain and heartburn. Suprisingly no diabettes tough.
Tries to lose it since some 5 years ago, but makes nect to no progress since he gives up after a month or so of whatever new diet he tries.
Now it's alow carb one I think, but who knows when he goes to mcdonalds the next time to regain what he lost.

>so user how'd you get superpowers?
>I saw fat person bondage play and my dick went into hiding forever
>....I-I see.

Where did you get this picture of me?

Hi, Behold a Pale Horse

Good god is he 8ft tall?

Hes just sitting on several feet of fat

He' probably too fat to fully settle into the seat completely. Probably needs a belt extension or two as well.

Good for him.

Why would he even need a belt? It would literally take the plane crashing to move him out of that chair.

Damn son, I remember her from All That...

Thought she was so hot when I was 13.

It'd probably take a plane crash to get him all the way into the chair too.

This one hurts me the most, I practically grew up on Stargate =(

Shit, they got MacGuyver!

oh good i though that was jeremy irons...

what the actual fuck

It's an hishi karada, I think they chose the most unflattering karada for a fat person. You could teoretically tie a fat person into a semblance of human shape with all the squishy fat they have and cleverly placed ropes

wow guyz
here's an idea
be nice

fuck, from livestrong, a supposedly fitness website? Really?

Lads, is fat culture going to die out from the beetus? Or is medical technology and innovation going to find a way to keep them living longer so they can be on the teat of the gubmint and over 9000 pills per day?

I really hope it's the former.

it's bondage

at this point I wonder if it's even a sexual thing anymore for this man

More and more people are getting fat in developed countries lad
Strap in, for the ride is just beginning.

>working in an office as an engineer, can leave earlier to go home if I don't take a lunch break so started cooking meals and eating them at my desk
>for an entire week my lunch always go missing, make a complaint to HR and all they do is put a sign up in the kitchen
>realise I need to fix this myself
>I hate my body and am constant war with my stomach sod decide to start making spicier food
>check on my lunch and someone's taken a few bites out and put it back
>same again for a week, they eat a bit and put it back
>decide I need to up my game, for Friday's meal as we finish at 12:30 I crumble laxatives into the meal so that I can cleanse my bowels
>fuckers won't see it coming, they think it'll be a normal shit in the morning
>going to be pounding the porcelain side of my loo all night
>getting ready to leave, lunch is gone
>have fun fucker
>come back on Monday, called into a HR meeting
>Carbzilla from sales claims that I poisoned her
>she's the one who has been stealing my lunch, claims she mistook it for her lunch
>the plastic tub with my name on it
>point out that she stole my lunch and that I'm using the laxatives for myself
>get written up by HR regardless, have a meeting with my supervisor next week to discuss it

Fucking fat cunts can steal my meals and somehow I end up in trouble. I fucking hate fatties.

No, God, no! Why?!

This isn't the future roddenberry promised.

>a semblance of human shape
Yeah, but even if you make a pig look like a person it's still a pig.

You tryna bait them in m8?

It looks like one of those sausages you'd see hanging in a butcher shop in Poland.

Maybe he's practicing ways to tie up a roast?

today i felt miserable for a dude i know
>be me 8 years ago, 15yo, about 18%bf and never lifted in my life
>neighbor was a really fat 13yo kit that was also really polite and cool
>he moves after one year of binge eating and his parents divorcing
>never seen him again
>two years ago i was on college and i saw a dude that looks like him but is skinnier than he should be if he kept the way he looked
>"user is that you? dude you look great" the dude say
>its the old neighbor, he tells me how he got a gastric bypass surgery and lost 100lbs
>was trully happy about him
>we talked for couple minutes, i left and never saw him again
>yesterday, i'm more serious about a fit life now, 23yo, 6'0, 12%bf and 180lbs, starting to leave ottermode to get built
>left the beach to buy some food at a grocery store at a gas station
>huge whale is in front of me paying for 4L of coke and lots of chocolate and cheetos
>he smells like he doesn't shower in days
>he turns and sees me shirtless with abs and looking joocy af
>i recognized his face... it is the neighbor, he got obese again
>"h-hey user... how're you doing man..."
>asks him what happened, why he didn't kept his diet
>he told me how his grandfather died, his father was an alcoholic now and he see her mom once or twice a year
>he is crying by now
>his gf broke up with him after he got depressed because of all the shit happening at the same time
>he started binge eating, got an inflamation on his not fully healed stomach surgery
>needed couple surgeries to get better
>his father sued the hospital for medical error and won lots of money
>he stayed on his bed eating shit and drinking milkshakes 24/7 for 6 months while his father drinked
>he gained 300 fucking pounds of pure fat]
>i told him i could coach him for free if he really wanted and help him lose all his weight naturally
he huged me, thanked me and left on a motorcycle that he probably weights lot more

This is now a rage thread.

Fuck, user. Document EVERYTHING. Write it all out, much better than you did here, include all HR paperwork, and send to your CEO.

Possibly come up with a medical reason for the laxatives, or write in a reason why you mixed it in with the food "don't like the taste or w/e"

I'm serious. If you have a conversation with HR, tell them you'd like to read a written statement. If they ask questions, ask them to write the questions down so you have time to thoughtfully consider your response and then write out responses.

I can't stress this enough. Document EVERYTHING. That way, if you get fired over this shit (or if you feel like they are trying to force you to quit) you can sue them for wrongful termination.

You caught me.

Is he transitioning... not ANOTHER Gender Bender!

He has a severe case of "Hank Hill Ass"

Nigga you on Veeky Forums

No.. not general o'neal

> 95% of diets fail
I HATE this parroting. 100% of diets succeed. 95% of people who attempt diets are too weak-willed to stick to it, though, and that is kind of a fail.

This would be like counting people who stopped taking the medicine midway for the failure rate of the medication. Like what the fuck, the person is NOT dieting, that's why it doesn't work.

/fph/ is always a rage thread.

Some of us here come to get angry before we lift so we can get those rage gains.

Holy shit. I've seen some cankles in my time but I think we've found the ultimate cankle.

Listen to this user. You remind them you already have a documented HR complaint regarding this.

The hate mixes with my racism and makes sweet motivation.

Fuck fucking fatties like that, hopefully your supervisor is cool and takes your side. She should get written up for stealing food.

Very good advise here user. Fuck that fat bitch.

>Health happens to be a major motivator for me
>surround yourself with fat positive people

Choose one and only only one

Good call non, I forgot to mention that. Request a secondary copy of all documents thus far pertaining to your original complaint as well as the one filed by Jennie-o McSausageFingers.

What the actual fuck is this?

But don't actually fuck her because no fat bitch should ever be fuck lest they accidentally become pregnant sows.

A fat manifesto. A Fatifesto if you will.

> Sorry, concessions are only for people in the back rows this flight

10/10 would kek again.

spoopy is right i bet she permanently smells like shit from the waist down

love when they put some skinny girl eating on one of these articles LOL

shut your whore mouth you retarded newfag
the implication was obviously that there is a neatly compiled list of things not to say to fatties, which you should read and then say to fatties

maybe should have added "/s" at the end, then you'd have gotten the joke, huh?
fucking cancer

>fat acceptance article
>no one writing it actually knows or associates with actual fatties so they need to have a skinny chick in the picture instead
Seems about right.

Remember: shame fatties because otherwise they'll never be forced to face the truth.

whoa, relax. I came over from Reddit months ago so yeah, I know the ropes around here.

You're shit out of luck. That laxatives tactic is old. It sounds fun as fuck, but putting any medication in food, even if it's your food that's getting stolen, and specially if you KNOW it's getting stolen, counts as poisoning someone else. Your best bet is to hope the HR person likes you enough and finds the whole thing funny, because if they don't, losing the job would be the least of your worries.

Next time, stick to increasing amounts of pepper only. Or actually buy a lockable box to put your food in. Just don't use medication, you're lucky if you don't get fucked over. I doubt you'll manage to pretend you just needed laxatives in your food, because you already made the mistake of complaining about stolen food before, so that's documented and your intent to poison someone else can be seen in the timeline.

You could legit have used the nastiest pepper on earth, the one that'd have her puking, and it'd work out because that's just a condiment, so you'd be safe.

if this is real story godspeed user, I hope you can help that guy change is life for the better.

>minimum height 6'3"

>advice on how to be fat
Step 1: Eat
Step 2: Repeat

Damn

>fat person getting thinner?
>fatspirational?