If lanklets are so confident and secure, why do they feel the need to create threads about manlets all the time?

if lanklets are so confident and secure, why do they feel the need to create threads about manlets all the time?

Because they never learn

>tfw 5'11
>easy gains and still rising above shortie
I'm literally LMAOing at (You) manlets and lankeks

I don't understand the obsession with height, ever since I was a kid all I wanted was to be average height and that's what I got. The thought of being tall making you superior is an opinion only held by tall people with no attractive qualities, insecure short people, and memers.

What? Sorry i can't hear you from all the way down there, could you speak up little guy?

i really don't think most girls would prefer the 5'7 to the 6'2. especially since the 6'2 has a cute face

lmao ask a manlet if they were given a chance to be 6'2 and they'll take that chance every time.

>5'11"
>not a manlet

lmao

>which one do girls prefer
Still tall guys.
If you’re 6’0+ you can easily date anyone 4’10-5’10. If you’re 5’6-5’10 your options are limited. Obviously there are exceptions but for the most part
>but but lanklets! No muscle
Think about all the people you know in life. Think about how many don’t even lift. Do some of them have girlfriends? Yup.
Muscles are a bonus but not a must.

the manlet meme was created by lanklets to make women think they should be lusted after, cause they are afraid of the day the pit flows over and we will wake up and rise, for we are more numerous , and have most succesful people in the world in our ranks. Beware lanklets, the day of the ladder is up hand.

Even though I'm a 5'9 turbo manlet I still manlet post
Fucking great shit

Hmmm. What heights was Arnold? Oh yea, 6'2" masterrace.

Because you're a horrid little gremlin and need reminding of that every day and theres nothing you can do about it.

Cry moar.

lmao love this shit

Top kek

>same height as the bar
was this on purpose?

nice try, you have no power over my self esteem now, i have seen things down here you lanklets wouldn't believe

Hooked up with a coworker that was in a longterm relationship of six years. When i asked her why she was doing it, she said, "i love him, but i'm finding that i have physical requirements."

I met her bf and he's a 5'8 numale soyboy. I'm 6'1 in bare feet. Watch getting yourself cucked, manlets

does anyone have the chart over the manlet rankings? manlet king, duke etc

>coming between a relationship
Heretic

Because it’s not enough that I am tall, others should feel short.

this
I hope his dick falls off

Whichever chart you're thinking of, it's probably outdated anyway. Nowadays the manlet cutoff it around at least 6'5", and it's only going higher and higher.

The lanklets actually believe that raising the cutoff makes them more powerful. They are only adding to our ranks. Come the Day of the Tunnels, the remaining lanklets will be dumbfounded at our numbers. Seeing the shocked look on their lofty faces will be sweet indeed. Well, if their faces are too high up to see clearly I can imagine they will be pretty shocked-looking.

Manlets don't deserve to reproduce. We must let them die out and slowly build a 8 foot tall and 400 pound of pure muscle master race.

>Nowadays the manlet cutoff it around at least 6'5"

sour grape idiot cry more

It's actualy 6'9

Y-you're right Sir Lanklet, I mean Longman! Anyone 6'8" and under belongs down in the pits with us--I mean with those stupid manlets. In fact, maybe they--we!--should raise it to 6'10!

Ask any female whether they prefer a short or tall guy. Good enough evidence to boost my confidence desu

>tfw 6'3 in bio

>tfw 6'0.5
Did you say something, little guy?

They all look absolutely vile.

I never said they were 10's, it's tinder. My point was that almost all females prefer tall over short.

Keep coping lil guy

Height is the biggest fucking meme. Congrats u're tall. Now what. Blue pill mentality to be proud of your height as something you've achieved.
t. not even a bitter manlet

Height rating (OFFICIAL):
>God tier
6'3"-6'4"
>High tier
6'2", 6'5"
>Decent tier
6', 6'6"
>King of manlets tier
5'10"-5'11"
>Lanklet skeleton tier
6'7"+ (move to decent tier if you are on horseloads of steroids like e.g. hafthor and thus manage to look proportional)
>short but still manageable tier
5'7"-5'9"
>legit manletism
5'6" and under

>tfw 5'11
>my hands are tiny and shovel-like
>generous hip to waist ratio
>genetics say would have perky DDs if I were a chick
>not short but it's a mixed bag of weird genetic features from the shorter women in the family
IT AIN'T EASY

>hayley
>cayley
>kayley
>kelsey
Americans I swear.

just noticed
absolutely disgusting, americans are literal low IQ bugpeople

Because you gotta bully those little shits or they'll never learn their place. WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?!

>tfw 5'5

when will I learn, Veeky Forums?

>go out to gym
>working out for a few hours
>a gym employee walks up to me while I'm benching
>"Um excuse me, where's your parents? You need your parents around to use this..."

fucking gyms fuck gyms fuck you fags for perpetrating manlet hate

God i wish russia cleansed that shithole in the cold war.
Would've been the best thing to happen to the world since Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

It really is a good height tho, tall enough to be attractive to women, short enough to enjoy easy gains, literally the best of both worlds.

You're doing God's work user. By cucking manlets, you have the chance to replace their inferior genes with your own. Just be sure you knock her up, and then let the little guy raise your son.

>5'11"
>not short
HAHAHAHAHA

Kek and look at the top

>Caitlin
>katelyn Ann
>kayl- probably another Kaylee

Idk man as a former skelly at 5'8 I don't think I'd be able to eat enough to gain had I been 6+

can confirm, bro is 5'11 and pretty damn aesthetic at 160 pounds, i'm 6'4 and boneboy at 160 pounds

BUT, I have a lot of potential that he doesn't.

holy fuk the editing to make him look taller is great

wasn't like that in the original, someone commented on it and some dude made it that way. extra quality to an already quality post

Easier gains with the cost of everyone laughing at you thinking you're compensating

6'0-6'3 is the official god tier

Depends how you fill out I think. It's awkward to go for powerlifter "big guy" mode and try and get as much mass as possible, that looks fucking pathetic, but going for decent athleticism and decent strength while not going overboard with mass can certainly improve people's physical perception of you quite a bit.

>t. manlet
when will they learn?

6'0-6'1 is barely tall in west europe though. maybe in burgerland where everyone's 5'9 it is, but in west europe you're barely even remarkable if you're 6'0. In my opinion, 6'2-6'3 are great, 6'4-6'5 are great, past that is wonky.

I live in Eastern Europe. I'm 6'1 and my three best friends are 6'2, 6'6 and 6'7. JUST

Americans were a mistake

It's a cope. This guy is 5'11 at max. He is reported at 6'2 but next to an actual 6'2 person its obvious he is under 6 foot.
Face and aesthetics > muscles and height

Girls are literally dumb. I don't care if you call me fedora but if you ever take a girl seriously in anything you're dumb
also without makeup half of them would be considered sub 5 on that picture.

>now everyone shut the fuck up about and get back to lifting because we're all gonna make it

Every time I see this image, this part ruins it because the manlet who wrote it thinks they'll make it as well.

It's probably just manlets that make these threads most often desu senpai. Never underestimate the leaps of mental gymnastics a self hating manlet will go through to delude himself into thinking that he's not a "true" manlet.

>shorter/taller than 6'0
>human
lol

>tall people make threads about manlets
>joke about anyone under 8 feet being a manlet because they're not insecure about their physiques
>make fun of manlets but are ultimately sympathetic to their plight and express genuine sorrow about their predicament
>never back down on their basic conclusions
>"haha, when will they learn?"
>"nah, bro, I'm sorry but it's gonna be hard for you to attract girls. If you work out and go for shorter girls you have a shot though."

>short people make threads about lanklets
>always dead serious diatribes about how being tall makes it harder for you to build muscle
>no humour to be found because the stench of desperation is too strong
>cherrypick isolated examples of hideous looking tall people and attractive short people while resolutely ignoring demonstrable statistical trends, especially the fact that height is the only factor that can be shown to correlate with penis size
>when BTFO immediately fall back on "h-height doesn't m-matter"
>"lanklets are freaks, no woman wants anyone over 6 foot, you're all a bunch of skeletons"
>"stop calling us manlets, its okay if you have a good face, i bet my dick is bigger than yours"
>"grow, grow, grow"

no one is going to read this wall of text you fucking autist. please back where you came from

Sorry if my post was too tall for you

This should be virgin manlet vs chad tallfag

keked

I read it. 10/10 post would read again.

>TAKE ME SERIOUSLY OR I INSULT YOU REEEEEEEEE
autist

I'm 6'3". I was just pointing out those girls look absolutely disgusting. Must have used a really ugly face pic.

>tfw 6'0
>not tall enough to impress anyone
>not short enough to attract sympathy
>fit in nowhere
>loved by no one
>die alone

this post is reaching, much like you do when trying to use the pedals of your nissan micra

>hes still mad and trying

6' is master race. Tall enough that QTs consider you "tall", short enough to make easy gains.

lol some fucking manlet spent the time to tailor this image

DESU guy in the top right would probably land plenty of women even if he grooms himself like an ass

>calling someone an autist in an argument you started about how you hate tall people on a manchurian ice sculpting bulletin board

Come to Nordic countries and claim between 1.80 and 1.75 is managable bro, get ur ass laughed at

Nordic countries have a 1.8m male average you coping faggot. You are probably shorter than you think you are, 1.75-1.80 is still manageable there. Unless you forget that you need to factor your eye level out (i.e. you are 10 cm or so taller than your eye level)

>argument
>taking shitposting seriously
>getting personally invested in internet arguments

this is why this place has gone to shit, a bunch of retards thinking they are in a good place amongst people pretending to be retarded. unironic autism

The terrible truth is that there are only two kinds of posters on Veeky Forums: retards and retards who have fooled themselves into thinking they're only pretending.

I have 2" shoe lifts, bitches don't even know what hit 'em

I'm 6'0 with a large penis and multiple women have told me that they consider short or small-penised men to be inferior
not even memeing
OTOH I know a guy who's maybe 5'4 135 lbs at best that has pulled multiple super hot chicks including a girl almost as tall as me because of his endearing, loveable personality
so it matters, but it doesn't

but my mom said i was smart so it must be true

yeah lad youre truly ascended so woke see the truth. in reality redditors come to Veeky Forums because they see le edgy screencaps from /b/ but when people call them out for their autism they get extremely defensive. if you talk like a fucking autist like analyzing falseflag shitposting just dont be mad when people notice it. you literally trying to shut down criticism by this “everyone who disagrees with me is just secretly mad” nu-pol redditor shit

>I'm retarded
>wow how dare you act like you're better than me
Also you're not secretly mad, you're openly mad. And accusing people of being mad is something that has existed on Veeky Forums since the first day, autism is a cornerstone of this place because it was created from ADTRW, a place where people regularly write phd dissertations about anime, and falseflag shitposting is the most /pol/ thing in the world.

you cant act like youre better than me just dont expect me to care.

See now you're acting like you're above it all, but we both know you come up short

no, what i mean is i literally dont care what you think and no amount of personal insults and spergout will change that.

For someone who doesn't care you seem to be putting a lot of effort into making people think you don't care. This is the reddit mindset: you're used to having a persistent username attached to your posting, so you feel the need to put forth this attitude and convince people that you don't care so that people will associate your name with being cool and aloof instead of being that guy who got mad because someone called him short on the internet. I, on the other hand, am aware that all my posts stand alone, so when I stop caring I'll stop posting, safe in the knowledge that even if people thought I was a butthurt retard it wouldn't matter because no one would ever know it was me.

>tfw I've done this multiple times
>tfw devilish

I’m 6’1”, maybe a 6/10 face. I have a 5’8”, 7/10 gf and many friends who are single girls. My gf regularly makes fun of shorter guys and remarks about how much she likes my height. My single girl friends regularly make fun of short guys and consider height more important than looks. For instance, they will admit a guy is attractive but won’t date him because he’s less than 6 feet tall. I have a guy friend who is extraordinarily good looking, smart, charismatic, moderately wealthy, and recently single, but he rouses no serious interest from these girls because he’s only about 5’10”. He’s a solid 9/10 and the best athlete in any sport he plays. Doesn’t matter. They want tall guys.

Experiences may vary, but mine is that height is the single most important attribute other than the most basic stuff like educated or employed, not homeless, no face tattoos. Might also note that all of these people are early/mid 20s. Standards doubtlessly drop with age, so hang in there short dudes.

>Reddit armchair psychology in full effect

If you look back at my posts at first I called this guy an autist because his entire post was overanalyzing know-it-all full blown autism, then in response he got mad and started insulting me in even though he knows nothing about me. You really don't see the difference between calling someone autistic because he acts like one and insulting someone even though you know nothing about him? This is the typical redditor shit, when someone makes a joke about girls and 15 white-knights hop in to defend m'lady, calling the guy a virgin, a loser, a neckbeard and whatever. Exact same shit, going for personal insults when you have nothing to say. The more newfaggotry a board is, the more frequent this is. Worst is /pol/ with all the nu-pol refugees where the entire board is just autistic namecalling, then /v/ with the consolewar shit and "shilling", then Veeky Forums with a bunch of social rejects who think they are smart for reading two books at 20 and talk more about Rick and Morty than the actual fans.

no one is going to believe this larp, try again a few hours later

wew lad

>tfw someone thinks my boring ass life is larping

>muh secret club
Having a decent social life and posting on Veeky Forums are no longer mutually exclusive

>im an average looking 6’1 guy with a hot girlfriend and her friends are all over me but i know this 9/10 athletic charismatic fun guy but because he is 3 inch shorter than me it means he gets no pussy

you have to be literally socially inept and isolated from society as a whole to believe this shit. even if we ignore the fact that girls have no idea what 5’10 looks like, the difference compared to 6’1 is not big. im 5’11 with a 6’2 father, now trying to help my 6 something friend to finally get laid

W E W
E
W

lanklets, when will they learn?