Manlets

I know we all like to roast manlets around here, but realistically don't they all for the most part have an easier time looking swole in a shorter period of time in comparison to the tall bros? Being able to give a better illusion of how big they really are etc

Serious discussion please

when you're 6'2 and absolutely filled out, you look astonishing. when you're 5'6 and absolutely ripped, you look like you're overcompensating.

fpbp

>gf is out shopping, knows I could do with some new trousers
>txts and asks me what inside leg I am
>tell her it doesn't matter cos I'm gonna get them taken up anyway

Manlet feels

you still didn't answer my question

>implying you'll ever be filled out if 6'2 natty

>Implying 5'9 young Frank Zane doesn't make men doubt their sexuality

I dunno, I think that, as long as you are above 5'7 you can still look good and that manlets are mainly a meme. I don't live in the USA and I can't tell, but at least in Greece, where the average male height is 3cm more, I never had issues with girls despite being 5'10+

Tfw I’m 5’7 am just tall enough to wear like the smallest men size available 30x30.

The vast majority of dudes on Veeky Forums are manlets.

How do I know? The people who talk the most about height are people insecure about their height.

For me it's mostly about other men. When I am around women I never think about my height (6'1), but when other men are around It's the first physical characteristic I think about.

Really? I never felt uncomfortable around other men unless they are like 6'3-6'4 and above. But even then I'm usually more bulky. I genuinely consider height to be a meme so long as you are near average

>mfw 6'6
>mfw seeing someone taller outside
>mfw its a pajeet

I usually am the taller guy. Most of the time I judge. When someone else is taller it doesn't bother me that much tho. It's usually other characteristics that make me feel uncomfortable such as a deep voice or a good frame.

Clarence Kennedy

5'5 here, you guys are cute who keep pushing this meme, your insecurities are screaming.

Endless mires and doing perfectly fine with the ladies. Been with women taller than me.

>Great face
>Great physique

Sorry to all you short bros that endlessly browse this board and let this meme affect you. I would be lying if I said I didn't used to do the same. Let me tell you that, sure its a thing women can prefer taller men, it can also be the other way around. Don't fall for the dumb statistics/videos/troll posts as if they're real life and 100% of women scoff at you. Go out and talk to people, lift, read and better yourself and relationships everyday.

Paired up with my 6'4 friend and I still pull more game. It's mostly confidence (and yes face is a big deal). Some women like skinny dudes, some women like fat guys, some women like short guys. Most women like a normal-good looking guy with a great personality.

Stay bangin' lads

user, Patron Saint of Manlets

>mfw 5'10''
>but deep as fuck voice that carries far (thanks gramps)
>but wide as fuck frame (thanks again, gramps_

Tbh only ever really notice my height when chicks are like 6'2'' or dudes that are 6'4''+.

t. LARPing manlet

forget about his height, how can this wahlberg asshole look so young?
he's in his mid-40s i think

pathetic

Is that the smallest waist? I need some new jeans and my waist is definitely under 30 now.
I could use a belt but I'd rather not.

Smallest waist for men's pants is 28

>m-mom i posted it again

Wahlberg looks good with long hair.

>tfw used to have nice, long Jim Morrison hair but now have a Stannis Baratheon tier receding hairline
Grow out your hair while you can, lads. Chicks love long hair, and you may only have a few years left to pull it off.

6'4 master race here you manlet faggots

>tfw 5'9"