Feelsbar

Because the old one died. So, how you holdin up? Let it all out.

I don't quite know how to feel. I had a scroll through the insta feed of my ex, the only chick I've ever had emotions for. We broke up years ago. She's super happy with another man. I think I feel a bit wistful about her, if that's the word? The thing we had was doomed to fail, since I was a shit boyfriend due to bitterness from years of rejections from being a weird, ugly, asocial gollum and she was mentally too immature for it. Still, ending it kinda hurt. What I will remember is her crying, then saying "You don't have to be strong now". The look of disdain on her face when she saw that will never leave me.

Oh well, I'm also happy now. I need to cut however, I'm back at 3/4/5, but I need to lose a few pounds of fat before I try to get more plates on. Also, my career is really kicking off and I need to finish off my Masters degree on the side. I've grown kind of bored of dating however, since I noticed I was dating and fucking girls out of habit instead of any real connection or interest. I need to change that.

The plan for the cut is to do IF, two meals a day, every meal a large portion of vegetables with a side of meat/fish/poultry. I'm now at 90 kg, I need to go a few kg down. Oh, also, I think I'll do one day of full fasting a week as well.

Keep at it friend. It'll get better. Just keep healthy, keep lifting and eating well, and focus on your career. The other stuff comes in time.

I'm starting to believe that this "self-improvement" thing I've been doing for a year and a half is not actually making me better, but rather is just numbing me so I don't feel the pain anymore.

The demons of my old self are still working hard to drag me back to the delusion road again. They want me to believe that the world is beautiful, that people is nice to each other and you can always rely on others; but I know that the truth is that I'm alone and I will only have the chance of achieving something if I work hard, on my own.

Whenever I go out, I can't help but feel envy and intenal-rage towards the ones that seem happy and that seem to get everything so easily. Faking this with a smile makes it impossible for anyone else to notice, though.

Kinda bad. My whore gf (now ex) cheated on me with a guy I know and I thought we were perfect together and she said we were as well.
Now I have a deep hatred for all women

don't worry me, just keep working and get a hobby.

Lifts are slowly going up though

all women do two things inevitably
>lie
>cheat

I had the same. My GF monkey branched into another guy. Regards, OP.

>Engineer here

>W-what a day what a day

>Client accepts project months ago
>It gets thrown at another engineer for two weeks
>That engineer is too busy
>They throw me the project a few days ago
>They come back this week and want to change everything
>They don't really understand you can't do this and if they want this changed than its a few more months to get everything working
>They wanted to get everything working before Thanksgiving
>Not going to happen since I just got this project and not something I can finish right this minute..
>I have four meetings tomorrow and handing off my projects to other teams
>Pretty sure these teams are not going to accept the projects since everyone has a huge workload right now
>If they don;t accept, I'm already busy on 7 other projects
>I'm busy, tired and exhausted most days
>Maybe one day i'll start lifting again and that will help me maintain my energy levels and healthy mindset
>Welp, back to the grind
>I have one project I'm hoping to finish today and the damn vendor isn't contacting me right now so I'm just sitting here waiting for another meeting

>stuck to gym for over 4 months now
>constantly increasing lifts
>making slow but steady aesthetic gains
>strongest and most aesthetic I've been in my entire life (still DYEL though)
>career going great
>started dating qt 3.14 Japanese girl and seeing a couple of girls on the side
>don't know how long the ride will last, but enjoying it while I can

>but enjoying it while I can
Godspeed user, but...

>while I can
Why is life such a bitch? Why has happiness to be temporary?

Happiness is an emotion, user, all emotions change. It's OK though. We are here to aim for something greater than emotion. Aim for truth, aim to build that which endures, and take whatever emotions come your way.

Thanks user.

Because nothing lasts forever, all you can do is keep going.

>Christmas around the corner. keep getting invited to Christmas parties
how do i pretend to be a sociable person in a short amount of time?

The last few weeks have been really humbling in a really negative way for my self esteem. I've discovered that in everything I care about and pursue, my best effort amounts to mediocrity, while everyone around me seems to excel with little effort while also not really having any heart or care for what ever it is we're talking about.

For the first time in my life I've been the weakest link in a group.

It doesn't help that I got injured, last week, just as I was starting the realize these things.

So now everything, to include breathing, hurts. And I think the constant discomfort and weakness is playing on my psyche too.

I honestly just feel vulnerable and crippled, like the sick animal at the back of the herd thats sure to get picked off first.

Today I graduated the martial arts instructor course ive been doing, and I honestly don't feel like I deserve it.

And this all culminates just days after hearing a mentor speak positively on my behalf for the first time.

I thought I'd be feeling good, Veeky Forums. But I just spent the last month showing everyone, my mentor included, that I'm a bitch.

But, on the flipside, I'm not locked into that routine anymore, and I can focus on recovering for a few days and start on fixing myself and improving where it matters to me.

>tfw erectile disfunction
>don't know why i am getting fit anymore, girls like me somewhat, it's just pointless though

Been in a relationship for over a year now. I can’t imagine not having her and her family in my life but whenever I’m not with her I just feel like cheating or not as in love with her, but every time I see her my feelings are absolute in that I must keep this girl. I love this girl with all my heart but I feel like she’s restricting me and that I really need to have a hard talk with her about it.

add to convos when they pop up even if it stupid shit you gotta take baby steps, bro

You'll be there again, again, again and again.

Life is a cycle of tearing you down and rebuilding from the base of the old building. Every time the base gets stronger and building longer.
Don't worry about it, just embrace it.

I hit up a girl in my class and we went on a date. It went well and I asked her if she wanted to go on more and she was happy and said forsure. But when I asked if she wanted to date she said she just got out of a three year relationship a few months ago. Should I just wait it out and keep talking to her or should I pursue her harder?