Which is aesthetically superior?

Which is aesthetically superior?

Pink or Brown?

medium-rare

Yes

white, so pink.

Those both look pink to me. I think all nipples are nice in their own way. (Except pepperonis)

Pink. Its how you tell the whites from the non whites.

friendly reminder that if you've never tried nipple play you're missing out

The guy on the rigjt is white retards, meds aka the people who built Europe have darker nips not to mention that the dark light contrast is way more masc. You pastefags never learn.

>American education
Brown nipples may count as White in the US (lol what doesn't) but would be seen as a wtf aberration in Europe, Mediterranean included.

false, he is a mutt

daily reminder that tanning will turn pink nipples dark

which is why ginger girls almost always have pink nips but blond girls who go to the beach and tan alot have dark nips. Very rarely will you find pink nippled blonds unless they live up north and stay inside alot

brown on men
pink on women

t. pastefag

For whites, most have pink nipples when they're soft but they get darker; nearly brown when they get hard.

>tfw big puffy nipples
T-HANKS MOM

How many blonde women do you know who you've seen topless to corroborate this? When women tan their nipples are generally still covered, why would they turn brown if they aren't getting any sun.

LONDON

Na I think he's right tho tbf

He's right that pink nipples turn brown in the sun but wrong in his assumption of how many women tan topless. That's my distinction, why is this hard?

You can be white and have brown nipples. I spent a lot of time in the sun as a kid so they are pretty tan

Tfw when pepperoni nipples ruin any chances of ever being aesthetic... Why is God so cruel, user?

The one you don't have. Really, you will never make it due to that, better kill yourself now.

Thems ain't big enough to be pepperonis my lad. They look purdy normal

>quarter-sized nipples
check your nipple privilege and be more worried about the gyno

I'm italian dude and I have pink nipples

Nips look fine, dude. I would suck them, no homo.

We use fake tanners

fuck off back to your containment board, retard

my nips are pink like my anus, do you think there's a correlation?

left is boob like and has gyno

imagine being this retarded

The non-hairy one.

seriously, what adult male has like 10 hairs on their chest? Looks like shit, would actually be better off shaving it.

pls be my pink-nipped, hairy, fit, big-dicked italian bf

>this is all it takes to trigger the pajeets of Veeky Forums