I don't lift but I do yoga, run, swim and do gymnastics. Should I lift? Also, 20 years old...

I don't lift but I do yoga, run, swim and do gymnastics. Should I lift? Also, 20 years old. Would u be into me from a purely visual standpoint?

I would definitely want to ejaculate inside this girl's vagina (unprotected, of course). However this isn't a picture of you, so I can't really answer your question directly.

It's me.

Then your next picture should be of you holding a sign that says:

>Hello Veeky Forums, 11/16/2017.

I'm in class

I don't believe you, but on the off-chance that I'm wrong pls be in Aarhus.

Can I see your body? Not near u tho. But we can snap.

If you can post on Veeky Forums you can at least scribble a time stamp on a piece of paper.

Now tits of gtfo you fucking whore.

Lol sure let me pull out my tits in class. I will when I'm out in 45 min.

I'll take requests when I'm out of class

y-you too

anyone who falls foe this type of shit please think about defining yourself as someone with autism or being mentally handicapped. friendly psa.
thank you

t. faggot with girly handwriting
I've puffed a cigarette in class, it shouldn't be hard for you to take a fucking selfie

IOWA

Still waiting

c'mon you slut provide pics

all girls should lift

We need one that shows at least your face and the "hello Veeky Forums" note, to confirm that it's really you.

You should lift. in 5-8 years your legs will look like shit if you don't star lifting now.

Please be MSU

My penis has gone flaccid. Plus, I'm starting to get a cramp from typing one - handed.