Has Veeky Forums ever been in a fight?

Has Veeky Forums ever been in a fight?
After these videos were someone is making just one punch, one kick or the guy is falling on the ground at the wrong angle and just dying, I've been put off by it. I'm not even afraid to lose, I'm just wondering if it's really this easy to randomly kill someone or die yourself in a fight that easily. Like here So is it? Or was it just some freak accident

Knew a guy from school. Locked up now after punching someone, they fell back, hit their head and died. 1 "unlucky" punch can change your life.

Hear people say that you should strike first if you feel a fight coming on but I dunno man, if you strike second you can say self defence if it kills them

yes, it is that easy. humans have weak, pathetic frail bodies. highest intelligence though

Humans have axing endurance relative to most mammals. Humans being physically deficient is a terrible meme reinforced by the terrible shape your average whale is now.

That said it is still dumb as shit to get involved in random serious fights. Even animals tend to go out of their way to not seriously harm each other in fights (example: fights for mating privileges)

I've been in shitton, last one was about 6 months ago

>moved to eastern europoor for university few years back
>out clubbing with group from uni
>near end of night
>had picked up chick which was really great cause I was going through a dryspell
>bunch of gyppos start hitting on my friend's gf
>friend is lanklet pussy and says nothing
>they see this and start saying dirtier shit
>she starts getting visibly uncomfortable
>walk over to gyppos
>I am twice their size and even though there are 4 of them I would probably seriously hurt them if I start swinging
>prefer not to have this turn physical
>tell lead gyppo that he should relax and move along
>sucker punches me in the face
>doesn't knock me out
>hit back and he reels
>other three gyppos jump me
>everyone watches as I keep taking hits to the back and sides while spinning around and trying to knock these motherfuckers out
>take a several good blows to back ribs and head
>two of them were already out of it when security show up
>pull me aside and take them outside
>look in bar mirror
>nose bleeding on my favorite shirt from first suckerpunch
>I'm gonna kill that gyppo
>start to head outside when security grabs me and tells me to calm down or he wil lcall the police
>security is about my size, maybe a bit heavier but also a bit higher on the body fat
>looks strong in a fight though
>pull away from him and head for the door
>grabs me again
>pull his hand and throw it off
>he pushes me
>push back
>tries to grab me and we start wrestling
>when he can't take me down begins to punch me
>break away from him and swing for his jaw
>hit him solid and he goes down
>security guards start rushing me from every direction
>try to swing at first one but one of them already has me from the back
>spend next 3 seconds balled u on the ground getting kicked by half a dozen big ass dudes
>get thrown out
>pick self up from snow
>look to the right and see gyppos on street corner
>I'm gonna kill that gyppo
>continued

Relative to our size we’re actually capable of being beastly strong. Not as strong as our nearest primate relatives because of trade offs in muscle that give
us our unique fine motor control, but strong enough to survive in incredibly harsh and violent conditions as ambush predators, hauling heavy food and water over very long distances, and being able to throw rocks and spears hard enough to seriously injure or outright kill each other and potentially edible big game.

>run up close but not too close
>start walking in
>again get mobbed but I was somewhat ready for it and two of them where still shaky from the knock outs in the bar
>go it for half a minute
>they start running
>hear sirens pulling up
>too tired to run from cops
>get arrested
>sent to hospital
>minor concussion
>some kidney damage probably from the kicking
>peed blood for a few days
>broken bones in my right hand
>lost a tooth
>broken nose cherry on top
>sent back to police station near dawn
>bailed out by friend and his gf next morning
>chick I picked up left when the cops took me
>they can't afford bailing me out so they ask me for the money
>his gf offers a sincere thank you
>he apologizes for not helping and for the other guys not helping
>says they jsut got scared
>kind of not worth it
>spend next few weeks frequenting the hospital for treatment

In short fights were great back in school when we didn't really want to hurt eachother, in adulthood it is stupid and not once have I not regretted it in retrospect. Any proper fight between two well built adult males can result in serious injury or death, the stopping power is there.

>>pull his hand and throw it off
You fucked up here. Should have just listened to the bouncer and fucked off.

Fight on grass, problem solved fagits

I was drunk, and the adrenaline makes me do stupid things, like believe I can handle way more than I realistically can. In my own judgement I should have just told the bouncers about the gyppos without confronting them. It was the smart thing to do, literally got fucked financially speaking becaue of all that hsit.

naa why would i get in fights and lose my job

Nobody told you to fight your boss user

Almost got in a fight at the bus stop with literal kids.

>be chillin at bus stop waitin for bus
>14 year old comes up to me 'what you looking at'
>tell him piss off
>he starts giving me shit just normal shit like hurr what you sayin bruv who you lookin at etc
>tell him to fuck off or hit me cause Im ready to fight
>his m8 comes over too starts asking me why im talking to him etc
>tell them both I'll fight them two on one if they want and if not fuck off
>they keep yammering and my bus comes
>get on bus and they start screaming YEH PUSSY GET ON YA BUS LIL PUSSY BOI etc
>deary lord

Only reason I didnt hit first is they were literally kids, probably no older than 14. Weird situation tbqh. What does fit think

Fucking chavs

should've just looked him in the eye and said nothing, just hold a dead eye stair

pretty much this yeah. Unfortunately when these lads are still kids, they've never been dinged one before, so they think they're invincible.

I have been hit before, and hit people before, so while I dont think Im nails, I can fight. But these little guys have never had a scratch before so they dont realise what they're getting into. I am quite surprised by it also, I'm big guy, 6'2 about 80kg of lean muscle, but I do have quite a mild look around me, im pretty docile.

Might have worked but these fuckers are out to get a response from you, dont know if your british but they're a special breed of cunt, the common english chav - they dont stop and have no street sense once they get going, they'd rather get the shit kicked out of them than give up any ground. Also theyre never alone, ever, which gives them an automatic unfair advantage.

DYEL?

yes, Im pretty strong for my height and weight, and im not short either. These guys were literally half my height, im surprised they were starting shit, but I guess that may be one of the reasons. Also, they were pussies, I told them to hit first and they wouldn't, pretty beta.

Yes
Lost 2 won 5

Another time some black guy's hat fell off in the club, I picked it up for him and handed it back, he goes 'who said you could touch my hat boy' and he chimped out like fucking crazy. I started laughing in his face and then shoved him back hard while he was chimping and I wasn't even moving but like 3 of his friends were pretending to hold him back while he blatantly wasnt actually trying to go for me.

pussies love to bark but they actually have no bite tbqh
saw him several more times that night and while he was looking at me he didnt do shit fuckin pussy ahahhahahaha

Though so, had to check though mate, nothing personal.

A few. Mostly they go like this.
>exchange a couple of punches
>guy who is getting punched more goes for a grapple
>neither is a trained wrestler so they struggle to actually do anything
>if they're both the same size eventually break grapple and give up fighting(unless they're really pissed in which case go back to punching until one of them gives up or falls down)
>if one guy is significantly bigger he manages to get the other guy off balance using the weight difference and slam him into the ground, thus winning the fight
>once one guy is on the ground the winner can choose to leave or beat the absolute shit out of the loser(this is the part that actually fucks someone up, everything else is just bruises)

This is how it goes in my experience. If one person is trained at all they'll win 100% of the time against someone who is the same size no matter what they're trained in. Also if a dude is crazy, he'll bite you. Don't fight crackheads.

this covers 90% of fights and then 9% are only one guy punches and knocks the other out in one hit to a soft area. the 1% is elongated shit where people really have a big fuckin problem with each other

also, youre right on about ground beatings being the majority of the worst part of fighting. Taking a few blows you can recover from though you might get a bit fucked up. But being kicked/punched while you're down is where serious damage gets done

i am saying that if we were to have no tools and we are against another animal that happens to be a predator, we are fucked. the only thing we have is our intellect

>drunk and waiting outside of bar for a cab in the middle of winter so i have my hands in my pockets
>guy comes out of nowhere and sucker punches me and i slip and fall
>my buddy tackles him and the cops break it up
my only regret is that i didn't awkwardly hit my head and die, so i'm still here with you fags

>be big
>6'4, 365, worked out and did football so it wasn't all pudge either(a lot of it was still pudge though and I ended up dropping 120 pounds in my early 20s to stop being such a lardo)
>biggest guy in highschool by a large margin
>little tiny guy the same age as me but only 5'2 and 70 pounds max decides to prove he's tough by fighting me
>spends literally 2 straight months following me around trying to provoke me
>eventually just tries to sucker punch me in the balls
>fortunately i have a very fast dick protecting reflex and deflect it
>grab him and pick him up
>don't want to kill the guy but can't think of what else to do
>inspiration strikes
>stop at my locker and put on my football helmet because he keeps punching me in the back of the head
>carry him out of the school on my shoulder
>a small crowd of random students who see this follow to see what's up
>carry him 2 blocks to a park, with the crowd still following and him flailing the whole way
>chose this park because it has a big pond in it
>walk up to the edge
>hurl him into the pond
>turn and leave immediately
>late for next class because this took like 30 minutes to do

Once got jumped by a Hispanic kid when I lived in Arizona. He hated me for being white, I hated him for being a prick. Fight ended with him being pinned by the throat.

Other than that not many fights in my life. Just combatives in the military.

> 2014
> Be freshly 21 and at a bar
> Drunk Bad Hombre is mad because I "took his seat"
> MFW seat was empty for at least five minutes
> I refuse to give up
> "You wanna go homie?"
> I say yes
> Immediate regret
> I visibly lift and everyone thinks I can fight
> I have no idea how to fight
> Go out side with Bad Hombre and like three of his friends and two of mine whoa are going to watch
> His friend says "you ready"?
> I say I'm ready like five times
> We kind of bounce around for a minute because both of us are too pussy to make the first move
> Get /devilish/ idea
> Just run at him with my arm out
> Clothesline his neck and drag him down
> He lands on top of me on the concrete
> I am in great pain but I have him in a position where I can get him in a chokehold
> He's too drunk to escape
> I'm to drunk to stand up
> I just kind of hold him in my elbow hard, he's slippery with sweat and starting to escape
> Eventually he gives up
> Taps me on the shoulder and I let him go
> Everyone thinks I'm badass
> See security come around the corner
> Run fast as fuck with my friend
> Hide in a 24-hour donut shop and wait for an Uber because I'm paranoid that they were going to call the cops on us
> MFW people think I actually know how to fight

Honestly I wish I could get away with slapping the fuck out of little dickholes like that. They deserve to be humiliated.

As before humans have god tier endurance and tool use via fine motor control is a net positive. Give mankind a big sharp stick (aka a spear) and we are already near apex predator. Even now there are African tribals that hunt by simply chasing prey to exhaustion.

holy shit if this story is true you actually got balls, doesnt matter if you "lost" the fight.
Whats your height and weight?

Been in a few fights in elementary and middle and won them all.

got my shit rocked by some chavs and got glassed in the face. Could've been a lot worse desu, some people who get bottled get disfigured

user we all know you where the one who got thrown into the pond

fucking kek, you put the manlet back in the pit.

Got in a fight with a guy who at the time I didn't know was in a gang. Got cut a couple weeks later and still got a huge ass scar on my stomach (pic related).
Totally not worth it. At least I can grow body hair which hides it somewhat.

Yeah this is why I'll never fight where I live. Trying to pick a fight with the amount of fucking chavs and nogs in South London is asking for a fucking stabbing, every kid and their dog at school had some dumb fucking weapon on them so I'm just going to mind my own business.

Bin the gin

Its really despicable how easy it is to get a knife pulled on you in London. Makes me sad about the state of our country.

You sometimes can, I had to get on my bus though lol, so they got away with it the little shits. Whatever, what goes around comes round, they will get their shit packed in by some older chav no doubt.

scars look cool including yours. Just leave it to be seen.

Last fight was in Berlin. A guy came up to me asking for pills and I said i couldn't sell him any, then he starts calling me a prick, punched me in the face and next thing I know im banging his head against the ground in the smoking area. I get kicked out and go to another club with my pals. Weirdest thing is I see him the next night, we both stare each other straight in the eyes for 10 secs then we both smile and go for a big hug. He bought me a drink and tried to apologise I think but his English was terrible

Yeah mate, I'm getting the fuck out of this council estate ridden shithole as soon as I can, you walk through a fucking park with your dog at 6 and there's a bunch of fucking chavs just waiting to jump people. I hate it here man, England's been dead for years and it's only getting worse in the cities.

kik group #ukscrap to talk about fighting

Reminds me of the video of that Scottish bloke asking the Irish guy "are you my brother?" hugging him and then smashing his head into a wall.

Sounds rough as fuck. Yeah its really bad in much of london, better to find a town or village you like and get cozy, because its only getting worse and worse anywhere near council estates.

Im definitely getting worried about Britain, I really feel its not safe to live in many places anymore. I live in bloody east anglia and Im the guy up above who got nagged at the bus stop in the middle of the day in front of witnesses.

Not sure what you can do other than move away from it and make sure youre ready for a scuffle at any time, be prepared and all that
unfortunately self defense tools are 100% illegal also so you have to rely on your fists even if theres a group after you.

Yeah this is what pisses me off, non-lethal self defence shit like pepper spray or tasers are banned. A fucking chav doesn't care, the dickhead will still pull a knife on you regardless of the fucking law.

Our self defence laws punish the innocent for fucks sakes, what is this bullshit.

And yeah, I love my memories of growing up here but when you're done being 15 wandering about with your mates pretending to be hard it's just shit. I'm going into the country for sure, as far away as I can get from this stupid fucking chav culture.

>kid steals my glasses
>chase him around school
>friend grabs him
>he throws friend on his back
>try to wrestle with him
>get punched in the head
>pull right arm all the way back
>punch like i saw in hajime no ippo
>got him right on the chin
>his friend joins
>teachers break it up
>see him crying later

I miss being a kid

honestly mate you could do worse than to illegally carry a small self defense tool, as long as you look reasonable the police will never stop and search you. But beware, thats up to you and means that instead of being legally the victim if you're attacked, you suddenly become a criminal for defending yourself. So be advised. As the saying goes, better to be tried by twelve than carried by six.

stuff like brass knuckles, pocket knife, home made pepper spray is illegal but it could save your life so consider it until you can move to the countryside.

Thankfully we still have some nice areas in the countryside that are next to empty, I will also be moving there when I can. good luck

>I miss being a kid
Same here
I was the number 1 hard cunt in all my schools. I used to fight practically everyday always win and even knock some kids out
You get arrested for that sort of stuff nowadays

Me too
>on the playground
>kid two grades up from me calls me a fag
>tackle him and wrap my hands around his throat
>Choke the shit out of him, eyes bugging out, tears bright red face
>Teachers pull me off him
Kindergarten was great.

>friend lost an eye during a fight after a night out.
>Ex-gf was a nurse and would tell me of the veggies that were michael schumacher-ed for life because of the classic drunk+punch+fall= veg
>other close calls and horror stories

The adrenaline is great and if there is absolutely no other choice sure but fighting someone is normally the dumbest thing you can do, where the best outcome is zero.

Well the question is, did you have pills?

sounds england as fuck m8, you did the right thing.

a couple months ago i got into three fights within 30 days.
lost two of them
one of them i ended up on the ground with the guy repeatedly punching me from above in the head i thought i was going to get injured or something but i didn't even get a bruise idk how i came out unscathed i checked everywhere for signs of damage.
the other one i just got an elbow scrape cuz pavement.
yeah it's funny how little damage i normal person can cause even when they're punching full out they were both taller and heavier than me too but i know i can bench more than either. this means that strength isn't everything you have to actually get a mechanical advantage over your opponent.

This. You don't have to beat them up, just a slap to the face to make everyone know they're a bitch.

what started those two fights?

>Hide it
Naw bitches love that shit.
I tell them my stretch marks are from knife fights. lol

one was at work
the other was with my upstairs neighbors they were always throwing stuff out the window and i'd always yell at them to stop and they would but then repeat a few days later. that time i told them to stop they said come up here and the guy who actually lived there fought me and threw him down and away pretty easily but then his friend jumped in. i remember afterwards actually being scared for the first time in like 10 years but again there were no injuries his body language was just pretty good at scaring me off.
but funny enough they didn't throw any more shit out the window from that day on. lol kinda funny.

Punching properly is a huge part of actually delivering any damage. A 5'6 boxer who knows how to deliver a proper fast punch will fuck up your average 5'11 guy whos never thrown a punch before.

technique is 70% of hitting hard. 30% is anger and muscle mass

>>fortunately i have a very fast dick protecting reflex and deflect it
fucking laffed at this

>>grab him and pick him up
>>don't want to kill the guy but can't think of what else to do
lol this happened at a party I was at before.
A little guy (120ish) kept trying to start a fight with the biggest guy there (280+).

The big guy eventually just picked him up and help him up flat against the ceiling until he gave up.

Mate of mine who is 6'5 and about 270, once picked up a 5'8 rowdy manlet who was making trouble with our friends in town after the pub, and just dumped him onto the pavement face first. Guy was out like he'd just injected ketamine or something, just groaning and drooling blood on the pavement

it was fucking crazy it was like a finishing move from MK or something, that big guy was our hero for the rest of the night though the poor guy was a bit shaken by it.

bro don't try and cover that shit up
>chicks dig scars
it's official, wear it with pride.
>totally not worth it
who cares, it happens if you're half a man. I got my teeth knocked out out once now I have bad teeth. I'd trade with you in a second.

>tfw lost half a tooth when I was assaulted while drunk
>tfw can always feel the rough edge of the tooth now with my tongue

fucking hate getting random sucker punched

That fucking sucks bros
Arizona is based, I conceal carry a .380 every day to avoid getting culturally enriched

yeah sucks we cant carry in britain but the flip side is, at the very least our chavs find it difficult to get ahold of shooters, and if they do its full size pistols that they cant conceal easily.

that said, its not really a good thing - they just as easily carry knives or other nasty shit that are easily concealed, and they do it because they dont give a fuck about the law and police in the UK are pretty shit as a general rule, especially in the last 3 years, at enforcing basically anything.

I'd still take the option to legally carry a gun and/or other self defense tools any day, especially with shit like the london bridge stabbings going on. And people do still get shot in the UK even with handguns (which are almost 100% illegal) despite what media might say

That's funny I am Scottish, always got along with the Irish though... so far

Yeh I did lol. Wasn't selling them though, they were for me and my friends

I was basically an observer to something like this
> be aussie
> tons of tough cunt 13-to-15-year-olds thinking they're top shit
> waiting at a train station
> like three kids walk up to this one older guy, about my age (22)
> from what I overheard, the kids had beef with the older guy's little brother (they went to the same high school or something)
> older guy was basically 'alright i don't give a shit fuck off cunt'
> kids keep trying to bait the older guy
> keep in mind the train station is basically empty, since it's a small town and not a busy time of day
> older guy keeps his cool for a fair while, I'm impressed by his composure
> one of the kids leans forward and like gently slaps the older guy, calling him a soft cunt
> older guy stands up, grabs the kid by the shirt, calmly walks to the train tracks, and just holds him out over them
> kids immediately break down, screaming oh shit, fuck we're sorry, let him go
> the kid who's held over the tracks is basically shitting himself - if he's dropped, he's too short to get back up onto the platform
> older guy puts the kid back down on the platform and tells them to fuck off
> they run away
> once a safe distance, they turn and start slinging insults again
> he sighs and make a show of walking towards them
> they sprint away without looking back

never been in a fight because people have typically thought i'm not worth fighting

might change since i started lifting

it definitely will, trashy people pick fight with fit people to "prove something"

There's 0 honor in those kinds of confrontations. It's senseless and without purpose.

Shitty friend. Assemble a better gang.

The most believable story on here.

>honour
LMAO

Those kids need their shit pushed in once or twice. The problem with western men is that so few of them are baptized in real violence.

got punched in the face once by an average guy, he punched incredibly fast but it didn't even hurt.

Where I live (or used to live, I guess), there are a ton of kids like that because it's like rural with a bunch of abbos, so the guys around my age have basically come to a group understanding that it's ok to kick the shit out of tough cunt high schoolers if they keep giving you shit. The unwritten rule is three warnings and then you can go to town on them until they fuck off. So you can tell them to piss off three times, and if they keep giving you shit you can launch into a suplex, if that's your thing.

I mean, it's not a hard and fast rule, but people understand, since the kids basically have no discipline until they get piledrived into the concrete a few times.

>run at him with my arms held out straight to clothesline him
hahaahhaha the madman

can i see the unedited version of this comic?

fucking gypsies

it appears to be from the comic "prison pit"

Yeah op, in a street fight things can get out of hand, you might get terribly injured or even die. And that's only with regular fights, not considering the guy you're fighting or someone around pulls a knife or a gun.

Stay out of these unless you really really know what you're doing.

>be me
>15
>180 5'11" with a little fat, started lifting at 13
>easily biggest guy in my grade that isn't a fatty
>popular tough guy druggie calls me out to a boxing match in the trails behind the school
>I'm not a pussy and I've probably got 30 pounds on him
>I didn't think I had beef with him atthe time but in retrospect I beat him in a grappling fight a month ago so he probably wants to prove himself against me and thats why he doesnt want a full on brawl
>meet him behind the school
>I trained striking at the MMA gym I went to but I always hit pads/bags, never sparred or anything to give me experience
>this is also my first fight, I usually never start beef
>have good stance and punches but he has crazy crackhead dodges do ever time I go in he is already gone and gives me a couple love taps
>none of his punches phase me but it's getting humiliating, I'm just taking them
>notice he keeps slipping to the right
>change the angle of my cross so it's kind of a half uppercut and extend
>clip him in the chin, visibly dazed
>he covers up and I uppercut him between his guard a few times before his buddies peel me off him
Havent fought since but it was a good learning experience. I now spar and do slip drills so I don't fight like a caveman. Also so many times I could have taken him down and broken his arm.

Was also scared for my life because he had 5 of his druggy buddies with him. Definitely lucky I made it out unscathed

Interesting, but one is jailed and one is dead. Which is worse off had it been reversed?