Why doesn't Veeky Forums follow the 100% beef diet...

Why doesn't Veeky Forums follow the 100% beef diet? These two looks pretty good for being in their 40s and 50s respectively.

thenortheasttoday.com/anderson-family-on-meat-diet-for-17-years/

>MOST nutritionists claim that a balanced diet is essential to living a long and healthy life, but the Anderson family is proof that their theories don’t apply to everyone. For almost two decades now, they have been following a zero carb, all-meat diet that they claim has kept them healthy, happy, and strong for all these years.
>Today, Joe, 57, Charlene, 42, along with their kids Charlie, 10 and George, 8, have only one large meal every night, consisting of beef – preferably the rib-eye cut. They ask their butcher for untrimmed rib-eye, which has so much fat that they don’t need to add additional fat to cook it. Joe eats about two to three pounds of beef, while Charlene and the boys stick to one or two pounds. “We all eat until we’re stuffed. I mean literally,” Joe revealed. “Thanksgiving full. Every night is an all out gorge fest!”
>Joe Anderson also revealed that they do not drink any beverages other than water, and do not salt their food because salt makes them “puffy faced.” They don’t even use spices to season their meat, or take any supplements to enhance their diet. There’s always just one thing their grocery list, and that’s beef! But their grocery bills are surprisingly huge – between $1,000 and $1,750 a month – because, well, beef is expensive.
>For people reluctant about Zero Carb diets, Joe’s advice is to just give them a try. “You don’t have to be sick or overweight to benefit from this way of eating,” he said. “Also don’t complicate it! When you’re hungry eat meat, when you’re thirsty drink water. This way of eating is energy giving, clean and exciting. My body and mind are more active and responsive at age 56 than when I was in my 20s.”

1000-1750$ for a sub-par unhealthy diet followed only by loony

this shit is as stupid as breatharianism
you know how I know this is bullshit? the article doesn't go on to talk about their crippling scurvy as a result of never eating anything with vitamin C in it

Shawn Beaker is also a based carnivore. He's a surgeon and holds a world record in rowing in in age bracket or some shit.

probably more like 700 max. if you source ribeyes for $8/lb and eat 3 lb a day. in reality it's probably a good bit less than that as most ppl wouldn't eat that much and you can buy cheaper in bulk

good thread

Then how come the eskimos arent extinct

Organ meats, eaten raw or close to raw.

Because they don't eat only meat, retard.

>57
>42
Of course it's the fucking white people that have kids at and old age and what the fuck is that age gap? He was already in highschool and she was barely being born

Veeky Forums isn't ready for this redpill.

Been carnivore for 1 year and I'll never go back to normal "food"

>no more joint aches or minor doms
>no counting macros, just eat when hungry
>acne gone, flawless skin
>don't sunburn
>no morning breath/fuzzy tongue, teeth don't yellow or decay
>don't fart, no constipation, shit twice a week
>never tired after meals, no crash, constant energy
>prep free cooking. just drop meat in pan and flip once or twice
>never agonize over what/where to eat
>lifts all go up, impossible to gain fat

Try it for 60 days and you'll never go back.

>no multivitamins
>low fat
>no salt
sounds like a slow painful death

exactly yum yum

>shit twice a week
cancer confirmed

Who the fuck cares about an age gap between two consenting adults? That's their business.

Nah, your body pretty much absorbs everything.

When you aren't shovelling pounds of undigestible cellulose into your body you suddenly don't have to shit 3 times a day.

do you find it hard to gain size? also how much fat would you estimate you eat a day?

No problems gaining. I eat about 4 lbs of medium ground beef/ribeye steak a day.

>He was already in highschool and she was barely being born
Older male/younger female is the redpilled relationship age gap.

>t. creepy white dude that's in his 30s that tries to pick up barely legal chicks

We've been basically evolved to eat chicken, eggs, milk, and cows, especially whites

>t. i never had teen pussy and I'm mad about it

We'd all have much healthier relationships if women got married ASAP after their first period.
And, since guys around that age have fuck all money, it'd be older guys marrying them.

Raw adrenal glands contain shitloads of vitamin C, that's how eskimos avoid scurvy. Organ meat is carnivorous.

No ones marrying a 9 year old, because you're then essentially raising her

Everything you just said is so retardedly incomprehensively fucking stupid and reality-defying, absolutely devoid of any thought or logic, that I can only assume you suffer from brain damage. Fuck off back to your hospital bed.

lmao, remember you made this post in 20 years when the doc's got a camera shoved up your ass and he's burning off cancerous growths in your shitpipe.

Fun Fact: the animals they eat were pumped full with multi vitamins and anti biotics.

Why eat only beef when you can eat only kangaroo? or only sardines?

Or a home-made coconut with emu meatballs

One, I don't believe the anecdote to begin with. Two, low carb diets are generally retarded. Three, we all know somebody who looks fine on some ludicrous diet because people are different, but virtually everything I know about nutrition tells me that this is a terrible idea, anecdotes be damned.